Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 10240
-
08-31-22 20:58 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 702Pretty much sums it up, servicce and rate ok. Don't expect much.
Originally Posted by RoughTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 20:13 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 428Maybe you should!
Honestly, Walmart, Dollar store, Wawa, and the grocery store has giving me a lot of regulars, who are way above average, in looks, performance and value.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
One of the best ones lately, was in the grocery store. It took 2 meetings before we got down and dirty. Keep looking!.
-
08-31-22 14:21 #5723Regular Member

Posts: 8You're not wrong
It can be a hidden gem. I've met a couple of them at the Clementon Dollar General.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:10 #5722Regular Member

Posts: 4Expired link
Do you have contact info?
Originally Posted by Kremin333
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:04 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 641I didn't see her. This is what she lists herself as.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 12:30 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 727My kind of girl
5'7" and 110. I will try setting it up.
Originally Posted by RoughTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 12:07 #5719Senior Member

Posts: 641What did you expect? 5'7 and 110#.
Originally Posted by RoughTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 11:16 #5718Regular Member

Posts: 4Agree completely
Boring. Looks much better in her clothes than she does naked, and she really knows how to take a photo. Her face is not as pretty in person.
Originally Posted by JustLqqkinHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 10:33 #5717Regular Member

Posts: 4Walked up to the door and didn't even bother going in
I have seen her ads for a while, but never saw her due to either lack of response, or her not having a room.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
She was finally at motel 6 in Glassboro so I made arrangements and drove over there. She responded quickly and gave me the room number.
Knocked on the door and heard her say something then waited. I was feeling pretty obvious and exposed standing outside a door of a crappy hotel so I texted her again and she opened the door.
She is rail thin. Sickly thin.
I apologized and excused myself. The walk down the stairs to my car was the longest 30 seconds of my life.
I can't review the performance but I would not see her.
-
08-31-22 07:52 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 727Two Strikes
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
Texted both multiple times and crickets. Always put my. More mature age in my texts. So there's that. Staying at Holiday in on 70 and took a few cruses down Broadway. Ughhh, that was ugly. Headed to a Philly AMP late this morning where I know there's a sure thing.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 02:20 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 602BFFS possible?
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 22:53 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 655She's been discussed before as Tatiana. Not sure why she changed her screen name.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
FYI, her head skills get better if you spin her so you can get a finger on her clit. If you put forth the littlest bit of effort / show kindness with this one it pays back 5 x.
-
08-30-22 22:47 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 655A few things worth mentioning about Michelle. I've known her for a while, probably since she first showed up in the area, before she was on STG. She's a sweet girl at heart, really. And she's surrounded by dirtbags all day and it's starting to rub off. She has amazing deep throat skills. Top notch. Her skin is a disaster, collateral damage from the addiction that's soon to take some teeth. She had a small sweet apple bottom last year, and now it's MIA with her B cups. If you can get past that, which I have, she has the most gorgeous shaved puss you have seen on a girl this year. She actually showers and tries to stay clean. But man she is wasting away.
Originally Posted by SjtnaRefugee
[View Original Post]
Her text app skills are hit and miss. I saw her the other day and opted to not do a double with Tiffany. Michelles DT skills are enough that paying more for an extra set of lips doesn't seem like a good deal.
-
08-30-22 19:37 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 82Tiff and Kandie
I don't think they are broken up. There are a few that seem to be part of an unofficial crew that seem to work together between Mt. Holly and Mt. Laurel. I'm sure Tiff and Kandie will work together again soon. I hope so at least. I've always had fun with them.
Originally Posted by SJDude856
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 18:29 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 344Bellmawr
I'll be making a quick trip to Bellmawr in a couple days. Can anyone recommend someone in that area for good head services. Looking just for BBBJ short stay. Car date or Inca is ok. Thanks in advance. Gator.










Reply With Quote





