Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 275 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2210

    Kristina anyone?

    I found this ad on skip for Kristina, Christina and she quoted me ss 100 HH150 but no FS for ss. Her pics looks good but something seemed off to me so I didn't go see her. She is in the Edison area and I had bad sessions in this neck of the woods with a lot of bait and switches.

    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....l/251249207299

  2. #2209
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800
    Her and her twin sister are long time trenton sws, They been on the streets going back atleast 14-15 years. They are 32-33 now. Seems like they moved to stgs like alot of others.

  3. #2208
    I've seen this girl's ad pop in and out throughout the years. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...-/784502315800

  4. #2207

    Somerset Latinas

    It's clear that most of the Asians in the Edison area are all B&S. My experience is that most of the girls are still somewhat attractive, but offer average service. There's also a ton of "exit 10" Somerset Latinas. I'm sure they're also B&S. Is it pretty much the same in that you never know who you're getting and the service is average?

  5. #2206
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I was on the fence cause she was for a while not sending any other photos nor photos at that motel that just had too much activity. She the one asking for like $$$ for the hr?
    Yes IMHO avoid this one, it's Samantha, at least 7 months preggers. Service is minimal at best, what little she can get away with. And too pricey anyway.

  6. #2205

    New Brunswick Latinas

    Moving back to the area in a few months. What is the chicas situation in New Brunswick these days!? Used to be alot of action like 10 years ago. Any Intel is greatly appreciated.

  7. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by THI9090  [View Original Post]
    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....5/875610909138

    Saw her a few times last year and it was always meh but I liked the way she looked. We did a few car dates cause her roommate was always taking care of someone and I she even let me bbcip cause she made me wait almost an hour for her, and forgot a condom on top of that when she said she was trying to get one. Last time I saw her was at the 6 on 1 and she had a "boyfriend", but I didn't know this until after I was in the room. I was a bit sketched out cause there was a lot of activity going on there but I let the little man do the thinking and I'd seen her a few times before. I got in the room and she asked for the money but was in the bathroom "cleaning up". She hadn't locked the door so I went and locked. That should have been a red flag. Sure enough a few minutes later I hear knocking on the door and the drug dealer / pimp / boyfriend walks in. She leaves to go take care of something and asks my to stay while he leaves. He didn't do anything but I left after a few minutes figuring he'd try some shit if I waited. Unfortunate because she's pretty cute and really got into the times I saw her but I guess her boyfriend put her up to scamming instead. Dunno if he's still around but I'd stay away from her anyway. That motel is a trap and LE likes to watch it anyway.
    I was on the fence cause she was for a while not sending any other photos nor photos at that motel that just had too much activity. She the one asking for like $$$ for the hr?

  8. #2203

    Avoid this one

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....5/875610909138

    Saw her a few times last year and it was always meh but I liked the way she looked. We did a few car dates cause her roommate was always taking care of someone and I she even let me bbcip cause she made me wait almost an hour for her, and forgot a condom on top of that when she said she was trying to get one. Last time I saw her was at the 6 on 1 and she had a "boyfriend", but I didn't know this until after I was in the room. I was a bit sketched out cause there was a lot of activity going on there but I let the little man do the thinking and I'd seen her a few times before. I got in the room and she asked for the money but was in the bathroom "cleaning up". She hadn't locked the door so I went and locked. That should have been a red flag. Sure enough a few minutes later I hear knocking on the door and the drug dealer / pimp / boyfriend walks in. She leaves to go take care of something and asks my to stay while he leaves. He didn't do anything but I left after a few minutes figuring he'd try some shit if I waited. Unfortunate because she's pretty cute and really got into the times I saw her but I guess her boyfriend put her up to scamming instead. Dunno if he's still around but I'd stay away from her anyway. That motel is a trap and LE likes to watch it anyway.

  9. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can someone go see Jane today? I sent a deposit Yesterday for her to come here she got the room and then work kept me so I feel like she came here for me and it was a waste of her time 312-XXX-9740.
    Get your head on straight. She did not come for you. She had 5 other guys who made plans to see her just like you did. If you didn't see her yet kiss your deposit goodbye. Never send these girls a deposit. Never feel sorry for them. Never care about them and never believe their sob stories. Her whole point is to get as much money out of you and do as little as possible. In your case she may have done nothing and got money off you. Your only goal is to get the best service possible at the lowest price. Be a man around these women and not a sap. You will do much better with them that way.

  10. #2201
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can someone go see Jane today? I sent a deposit Yesterday for her to come here she got the room and then work kept me so I feel like she came here for me and it was a waste of her time 312-XXX-9740.
    Lmao why are you sending deposits that's a no no no also one of the rules do not send deposits to chicks if they want the money they'll get it the traditional way or you look for someone else willing to follow the rules. Do not give an invitation to get ripped off.

  11. #2200

    Juicy Jane

    Can someone go see Jane today? I sent a deposit Yesterday for her to come here she got the room and then work kept me so I feel like she came here for me and it was a waste of her time 312-XXX-9740.

  12. #2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this lovey MILF?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/391736273177
    Three words: Bait and Switch.

    Last time I tried was $ for 1/2, Pabla was her name, Latino.

    Everything wiped down with alcohol and covered. Mechanical.

    Great if you absolutely have no other options. And little head is doing all the thinking. Much better options out there.

    Not the woman in the pictures but you already knew that!

  13. #2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewall  [View Original Post]
    What's the story with this lovey MILF?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/391736273177
    I won't go back. I had been eyeing her down for some time and decided to take the plunge. I like a unique look and I found the pics sexy. I messaged her and she sent me another pic of the same chick. She quoted me 1 hhr /2 hr. I get there and she did the hide behind the door in a dark room thing so you don't realize that it's a different girl game. At that point, the pill kicked in and I was ready for anything. The actual chick was a 40's Brazilian chick who was attractive, but not who I thought I was seeing. BBBJ (no CIM). Covered FS. She then asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes, but she clearly had no idea what she was doing. I could get more pressure rubbing my back against the wall.

    I see that she claims it's a new number, but I'll assume it's the same chick. Her name was Paola out of the Days Inn in Iselin. If you just want covered FS with a somewhat attractive chick, you could do worse than HHR with her. Just don't expect much. If you decide to meet her and it's someone else now, please report back.

  14. #2197

    Real or Not

    What's the story with this lovey MILF?

    https://central-jersey.skipthegames....o/391736273177

  15. #2196
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Was there anyone else at her location a dude or other room mates what was her rates I want to take a leap to the incall outcall will cost to much because of the Lyft or Uber.
    I remember there was some kid stuff in the apartment, but no kids. Pretty sure there was another chick there, but no dudes that I saw. Certainly wasn't as cautious back then as I am now, but it was a quiet neighborhood, and she was very discrete. When girls try that hard to stay low key I figure there isn't as much of a chance it'll go sideways.

    Probably 70-80 back then, but I honestly don't recall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape