Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 330 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1709

    Much Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    Alice or mag or whatever name she goes is shaped like a penguin. No ass huge gut. I met her for BBBJ during the winter and she just put the tip in her mouth and jerked with her hand. It was basically a HJ with the tip in her mouth. She didn't swirl her tongue around the tip or anything. Then she started complaining because I was taking too long. I told her I couldn't get off from that. All around bad experience. Wouldn't repeat. Stay away!
    This definitely saved me from a bad experience. I've been flirting with pulling the trigger for a while now. Definitely will stay away. Cheers.

  2. #1708

    Not 20

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPeter  [View Original Post]
    Dude there is no way you got all that for 20 bucks unless she's your actual gf. I mean that gas to be the deal of the decade if so.
    On this board, $.2 is code for 120 not 20.

  3. #1707

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955
    Very cute one.

  4. #1706

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by Icytipp  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her, but unless she is hell-on-wheels there's no way I would pony up $300 for 30 minutes. $10/ min is good work if you can find it.

  5. #1705

    Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPeter  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's been posting for a while. Anyone has a name or additional info. Based on the pics she kind of stands out in this weak market but though I check before taking the leap.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...d/604261718576
    Yes, this is Alaina. I saw her a couple of months ago. She was decently good-looking, nice enough and took direction well but not GFE enough for me. See my review in this forum.

  6. #1704

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    That's a helluva deal. 20 bucks for all that. Nice.
    It was 200.

  7. #1703

    I messed up

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPeter  [View Original Post]
    Dude there is no way you got all that for 20 bucks unless she's your actual gf. I mean that gas to be the deal of the decade if so.
    It wasn't 20 but 200 but nonetheless the experience was great.

  8. #1702

    Kendall


  9. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955
    Dude there is no way you got all that for 20 bucks unless she's your actual gf. I mean that gas to be the deal of the decade if so.

  10. #1700

    Good Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955
    That's a helluva deal. 20 bucks for all that. Nice.

  11. #1699

    Alyssa

    I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955

  12. #1698

    Alaina

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPeter  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she's been posting for a while. Anyone has a name or additional info. Based on the pics she kind of stands out in this weak market but though I check before taking the leap.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...d/604261718576
    Two reviews on EB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90403063

  13. #1697

    Name or info?

    It looks like she's been posting for a while. Anyone has a name or additional info. Based on the pics she kind of stands out in this weak market but though I check before taking the leap.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...d/604261718576

  14. #1696

    Chocolate drop is real

    Quote Originally Posted by JdClam  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a chocolate craving, but can't find any intel on Chocolate Drop. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90267445
    I've seen her, ok location in Ypsilanti apartment. She's real dead fish though, shows no effort or interest. She's nice enough with good comms but couldn't really care less about taking care of you. Had a little odor as well. I couldn't finish and left. Pics are mostly accurate although some are pre baby weight and has a little baby damage now.

    There are better options out there I'm sure.

  15. #1695

    Don't be fooled the angles

    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808

    Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.
    Alice or mag or whatever name she goes is shaped like a penguin. No ass huge gut. I met her for BBBJ during the winter and she just put the tip in her mouth and jerked with her hand. It was basically a HJ with the tip in her mouth. She didn't swirl her tongue around the tip or anything. Then she started complaining because I was taking too long. I told her I couldn't get off from that. All around bad experience. Wouldn't repeat. Stay away!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape