Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 3888
-
09-08-22 14:07 #3558Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for an outcall massage / escort service staying in MGM grand
Hi,
My first time in Vegas, going there for the weekend, can anyone recommend a genuine escort / masseuse / TS (maybe) for outcall?
Is it generally safe to order an outcall escort to a big hotel like MGM grand? I've heard some horror stories of guys getting robbed drugged etc.
Which website would be recommended to view reputable hookers out there?
Thanks in advance.
-
09-08-22 13:47 #3557Regular Member

Posts: 3In my area (around Frankfurt, Wiesbaden) is 80€/ hh standard. For this price you get everything covered and now with this new law (yes you are right you still can get BB) the girls sell the BBBJ as an extra for more bucks. For 50 its not more than a QV.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 07:13 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 142Bareback in Germany
Prices have become less standard than the 50 euro for 30 minutes before, but not yet up to 100 euro in most places.
The German law of which you speak was passed several years age and has had minimal effect. Bareback is still available if you look for it.
Originally Posted by Emsar39
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 15:08 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 82Check out the bareback ladies forum I am visiting and I found some good stuff.
Originally Posted by Emsar39
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 00:43 #3554Regular Member

Posts: 3I am visiting here from Germany. Today 100/30 min or 150/1 h. Is a good quote for cfs and BBBJ in Germany. You still can find a few chicks who offer you BBFS for this price. There is one (FKK Club in Leverkusen, that's near cologne, with 30 cover and 30 for every QV BBFS. CIM, CIP depends on the lady. Usually there are 10 to 15 girls from Romania / Bulgaria. But be careful, since a couple years everything BB (also BBBJ) is forbidden by law in Germany, even if prostitution is allowed. If you have questions about this pm me.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
I am in Vegas right now and looking for some good head, only CIM and maybe a girl for BBFS any recommendations for me?
-
09-06-22 15:48 #3553Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687No need to live in a hotel.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
So many condos available for rent.
I stayed 31 days in a condo earlier this year and the total including cleaning fee was $520.
I was 1 block from the beach (the coconut bar) so I would walk down to Beach Rd, pull a girl and bring her back to my place for 800 baht and then go to sleep after she left herself out.
I would never do that shit in America.
-
09-06-22 11:39 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 142Other options
Germany is a good option and a bit less challenging for travel, especially if you are on the east coast.
Prices may have inches up a bit, but 50 minutes with an attractive Romanian, Hungarian or Bulgarian 20 year old was 50 euro for cfs and BBBJ.
Cim was an extra 50 euro. This was at an FKK club near Frankfort or Cologne. In some places BBFS / cip was standard and if you followed some German forums you could participate in a bareback gangbang with half a dozen women over several hours for 160. Good memories.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 05:54 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 147SEA Advice
SEA Advice
Originally Posted by Stevew
[View Original Post]
Just saw your reply and I appreciate your comments. You obviously have experience in Southeast Asia. 1000% fact that ladies treat guys much better there.
And yes, passport on Tinder tips the scales for anyone looking for a head start.
Crazy how guys will do anything for girls here and girls will do anything for guys there.
Nice that you've had good times in SEA.
I have a trip in November and I may not come back 🤣.
-
09-02-22 09:49 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 107Have you been to Auckland? Prostitution is legal, and rates as low.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 12:02 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 1482El centro
I can vouch for el centro. It was a solid visit for me this past March. My novia for a few days was from Calli Colombia. She's the most beautiful girl I ever had. Like Sofia Vergara without the annoying voice. Every day felt almost unreal with her. On day three, she brought her friend over. Man. Colombia!
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:59 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 1482Thailand Hangover LOL
Last time I went to Bangkok, it was around the time of the hangover movie filmed there, I got so much ass that I took a couple days off and decided to just rest. I even banged the woman that came to clean my hotel room one morning, I was hungover and passed out nude, woke up to her stroking my head and dick. She said, "sexy for good tip," and I obliged.
Originally Posted by Stevew
[View Original Post]
If I could find work I would move there and live in the hotel. I would need a solid Cialis connect though.
-
09-01-22 01:40 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 218This might be the best advice on this site ever.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
Unless you're insane creepy, these girls love us. Like a sugar baby, but more fun and next to free. Youll have the time of you life.
I've got a client that has 6 gfs over there. Hes REALLY old (60+), semi-creepy but he treats them well when hes there. They treat him like a god.
-
08-30-22 18:23 #3546Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I've been to Medellin and Cartagena.
Originally Posted by Aztekk
[View Original Post]
My favorite is a place called "New Life Casa" in el centro in Medellin.
I also love the girls in the EUR section of Rome.
Its a big sexy world out there!
-
08-30-22 16:13 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 342Great mongering
Punta Cana in Dominican Republic was a great hobby spot. I lived there for almost a year and it was fantastic.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 15:06 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 186Similar Thoughts
In addition to the three places you mentioned I would add Thailand, Columbia, and Brazil.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
That is three SE Asia countries (Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam) and three in Mexico, Columbia, and Brazil that are similar too. The only one that speaks a lot of English is the Philippines. I'd be interested hear the costs for travel, hotel, and girls comparing all six locations.













Reply With Quote




