Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 662 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6768

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    I mean, I like them. .

    But these seem like Spam.
    All good to an agency and all based in Southboro right now. I went last week and wasn't great. I have had good and bad experiences. But most aren't into it they just go through the motions and try to get you out as quick as possible.

  2. #6767

    Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I know both Summer and Hannah very well. I lived with both of them for weeks. And let me tell you it was the happiest day of my life when I booted them out of my house. They both suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. They don't sleep at night. They talk to themselves. They're straight out delusional. Both of the girls Hannah is in Florida with her gay boyfriend. I would never go near that girl again. Summer lives in Worcester now. Because Drakit Mass dude kicked her out. Because he had enough of her and I don't blame him. No guy deserves to be treated like that when you live with crazy girls. I don't care how hot she is. You have to do what's best for you. And just get rid of her and wash your hands. Summer is on submarines. But she should get off of subs and definitely get some schizophrenia meds. But honestly those don't even help either. When someone is mentally ill. You cannot bring them back. I've tried it just doesn't work that way. Summer is hot though. Weathered face. But nice clean girl with sexy body and really nice feet.
    Such a shame, saw Hanna a couple times pre Covid. Perfect little body, great massage and great extras. If she stuck around I would have a monthly budget for her.

  3. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    It only tells you if your number is spam or not.

    I'm shocked to know I have bad reviews if what she told me has any truth to it.
    https://www.slixa.com/blog/advice/es...creening-tips/

    Saw it here that providers are using it a lot.

  4. #6765

    Search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/372109548035

    Pretty sure reviewed before. Anybody?
    Never saw her I do recall seeing repots on her from a year or so back. Her name is in the ad and I think you will find info here searching Selena. Best recollection is reports were some good, some not so good.

  5. #6764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    North Oxford Crackhead Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/372109548035

    Pretty sure reviewed before. Anybody?
    Dreamed about this one back in June. She looks just like her pic but is an airhead. The crack has definitely gotten to her brain. Just being honest. I never willfully smear any provider. I'm just relaying my experience. She was an hour late for car play. Drove someone's pickup truck that I assumed was her bf's. Nothing special and nothing horrible. Just average experience. She's in her mid-40's for sure. There was a particular picture she once used, among the others, that clearly showed a pipe by her leg. Asked her about it and she said "Oh you noticed that. Hope it's not a problem. " She needs help badly. She even hid a rock in her bra. Told her that's a no-go and to put that back in your truck. Did the deed never to repeat. Not worth it, in my opinion. Crack is a helluva an addiction.

  6. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    They use a app called MrNumber I think.
    It only tells you if your number is spam or not.

    I'm shocked to know I have bad reviews if what she told me has any truth to it.

  7. #6762

    This one

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/372109548035

    Pretty sure reviewed before. Anybody?

  8. #6761

    Jen

    Has anyone seen Latina Jen in Marlborough? Recall seeing her ad for a couple years but never read any reviews. Texted and asked her to send real and actual pictures. Crickets. Any Intel?

    Gorgeous Friendly Upscale Provider 28 years old.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/051612176275

    New #: 639xxxx468.

  9. #6760

    Mr Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Have heard there is a site like that they can use. Do believe it exists.

    No idea what it is.
    They use a app called MrNumber I think.

  10. #6759

    Monger reviews

    I've heard a girl mention it maybe once or twice in many years. If there is one, hardly any ladies know about it, or use it, or trust it. I don't think the ladies are as dedicated to the sport as we are LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wockser  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering the same thing lately.

  11. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Have heard there is a site like that they can use. Do believe it exists.

    No idea what it is.
    I've been wondering the same thing lately.

  12. #6757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Believe it is true

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    I am told girls can look us up with a number and they have their own "thing" to read review on us.

    How true is that?

    I have a chat with someone who told me "no" because I have bad reviews. I asked where and was told "it's only for ladies".
    Have heard there is a site like that they can use. Do believe it exists.

    No idea what it is.

  13. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.
    Funny. I inquired about her a few weeks ago and she was busy. After that, she kept texting me like I was her BFF. Rates were decent. But, talked way too much and didn't give me a good feeling. Sounded like a wonderful person. But, it could also mean an unsatisfactory release. Glad I missed this one.

  14. #6755

    Reviews for mongers?

    I am told girls can look us up with a number and they have their own "thing" to read review on us.

    How true is that?

    I have a chat with someone who told me "no" because I have bad reviews. I asked where and was told "it's only for ladies".

  15. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a few times. Had something scheduled last year but she backed out the day before. Have tried a couple times since and not a response. I'm assuming she is not in business anymore.
    Don't tell me, was it because of a migraine or a knitting group meeting that's conflicting with the meeting time? She's older and may still be afraid of the COVID.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape