Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 9921
-
08-31-22 22:26 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 4546I don't know why but if she's asking for all. Their must be some activity going on and she don't want to get caught up in it. She never ask. For any info before.
Originally Posted by Jaycee85
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 21:20 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 27She wasted about 2 hours of my time a couple of weeks back. First time I contacted her I got nothing back then about 4 hours later she responded. So the next time I reached out early in the AM and she responded after about 20 minutes and said she was available and where was I. I told her I was in the car and about 15-20 minutes from the town she had posted in (Burlington). She said start heading that way so I did. Crickets after that when I got to the area, so I tried texting a couple of times and just when. Was about ready to leave she responds asking how long I was looking for. I told her and she quotes her $. I agree and crickets again. I start heading to a highway and pull over to a mid level chain hotel parking lot right by the highway and say I'll give it another 15. She gives me the address and it is the hotel I'm parked at. I tell her I'm very nearby and can be there in about 4-5 minutes. I didn't want to think I was stalking or something. So I waited and after about 5 minutes I let her know I was there and big surprise nothing. About 10 minutes goes by and she asks if I'm nearby and I respond yes I'm in the parking lot. A couple of minutes goes by and she says "you're here" and I said yes I'm I. The parking lot. A couple of minutes later she asks me to send her a picture of the building. Now I'm really getting frustrated so I send the pic and no response for a about 10 minutes and I'm about to say fuck it and she responds back "selfie in front of building". I told her no that she was freaking me out and I was uncomfortable at this point and leaving. Nothing back after that. Huge time waster.
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 09:23 #6769Senior Member

Posts: 2110Monger verification
I have a Mr. Number subscription. It can be handy for finding out a provider's real name. Sometimes the pimp or bf will show up. Most of the time nothing shows up so don't be going running to get a subscription LOL. If I put in my burner number it shows up as spam. That's probably what the ladies are referring to. It means nothing. Any lady that puts stock in that is wasting her time. How a number gets classified as spam I'm not sure but it could be by tracking traffic patterns like anyone contacting many numbers on the same day. Or someone reported as spam perhaps. In any case, all it tells the lady is that the guy is a player. Which they should already know by now that any guy contacting them is a player. If you want to send me your number I can check if your number shows up as spam for what it's worth. I'll also be happy to call you for a free counseling session LOL.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 00:01 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 87Asian ads
All good to an agency and all based in Southboro right now. I went last week and wasn't great. I have had good and bad experiences. But most aren't into it they just go through the motions and try to get you out as quick as possible.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 23:57 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 87Hanna
Such a shame, saw Hanna a couple times pre Covid. Perfect little body, great massage and great extras. If she stuck around I would have a monthly budget for her.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 22:57 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 280https://www.slixa.com/blog/advice/es...creening-tips/
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
Saw it here that providers are using it a lot.
-
08-30-22 18:00 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 695Search the forum
Never saw her I do recall seeing repots on her from a year or so back. Her name is in the ad and I think you will find info here searching Selena. Best recollection is reports were some good, some not so good.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 17:17 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 162North Oxford Crackhead Selena
Dreamed about this one back in June. She looks just like her pic but is an airhead. The crack has definitely gotten to her brain. Just being honest. I never willfully smear any provider. I'm just relaying my experience. She was an hour late for car play. Drove someone's pickup truck that I assumed was her bf's. Nothing special and nothing horrible. Just average experience. She's in her mid-40's for sure. There was a particular picture she once used, among the others, that clearly showed a pipe by her leg. Asked her about it and she said "Oh you noticed that. Hope it's not a problem. " She needs help badly. She even hid a rock in her bra. Told her that's a no-go and to put that back in your truck. Did the deed never to repeat. Not worth it, in my opinion. Crack is a helluva an addiction.
Originally Posted by Hcat113
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 16:47 #6763Senior Member

Posts: 333It only tells you if your number is spam or not.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
I'm shocked to know I have bad reviews if what she told me has any truth to it.
-
08-30-22 16:36 #6762Senior Member

Posts: 768This one
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/372109548035
Pretty sure reviewed before. Anybody?
-
08-30-22 13:59 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 406Jen
Has anyone seen Latina Jen in Marlborough? Recall seeing her ad for a couple years but never read any reviews. Texted and asked her to send real and actual pictures. Crickets. Any Intel?
Gorgeous Friendly Upscale Provider 28 years old.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/051612176275
New #: 639xxxx468.
-
08-30-22 13:20 #6760Senior Member

Posts: 280Mr Number
They use a app called MrNumber I think.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:46 #6759Senior Member

Posts: 2110Monger reviews
I've heard a girl mention it maybe once or twice in many years. If there is one, hardly any ladies know about it, or use it, or trust it. I don't think the ladies are as dedicated to the sport as we are LOL.
Originally Posted by Wockser
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 10:06 #6758Senior Member

Posts: 203I've been wondering the same thing lately.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:59 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 2189Believe it is true
Have heard there is a site like that they can use. Do believe it exists.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
No idea what it is.











Reply With Quote





