Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9918
-
08-29-22 10:50 #6753Senior Member

Posts: 282I have reached out a few times. Had something scheduled last year but she backed out the day before. Have tried a couple times since and not a response. I'm assuming she is not in business anymore.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 08:04 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 149Arielle in Marlboro
Anyone see this cute little spinner chick yet?
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/684534884427
-
08-28-22 15:50 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 3853GILF Robin
Anyone seen her lately? The GILF / MILF that's near Auburn? I haven't seen her since before COVID.
-
08-27-22 14:03 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 1734Yes. Stg is fucked up. Not sure why it's flooded with Asian shit. Every city is that way.
Originally Posted by Greasy105
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 11:18 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 521Stg
Is it me or is STG just flooded with Asian jack shacks? Man I miss the days of craigslist. Simpler time boys. Simpler times indeed.
-
08-26-22 19:46 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 2109That cracked me up. Folks, we have a new provider. "Her" name is LustyB lolol.
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 19:04 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 406Spot-on brother
You are spot-on brother. I told her she's undoubtedly a septuagenarian. Told her not to look the word up and that I'd explain. I lavished her with insincere compliments about being an historic relic of epic proportions and a museum-worthy attraction. Why, I asked her? Because she is a most necessary nexus of history: she no doubt knew George Washington, Thomas Paine, and Benjamin Franklin, and was there for the signing of The Declaration of Independence! I asked her what was it like to have lived through two World Wars? Seriously I did. Told her there was No DAMN way she's in her 50's but in her 70's; more likely 75 years old. She didn't take too kindly to it and then, as you can see for yourselves, I must at least be one of the catalysts to have moved her to being even more defiant, updated her heading to include the trite phrase "Age is just a number". Smh. You go granny!
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:41 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 1734Nooo
Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.
-
08-26-22 13:53 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 328Alicia
She has two positive reviews on the oThER site.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/635010476399
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:53 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 162Avoid
I had a dream but the mountaintop experience was lackluster: This one is on multiple substances. Years ago she used to post on CL. At that time she worked DD on Rt 9 in Westborough. She did an in-call to my Westborough suite. Asked for donation upfront to pay her driver. I agreed but only after she left her valuables behind as collateral. She returned and we proceeded. I always do everything covered. Each time we finished getting off she'd run to the bathroom. I could hear her partaking of something illegal, if you get my meaning. I do not exaggerate. She ran to the bathroom over TEN times within our 2 hrs. I could hardly wait to boot her demon-addicted ass out of there ASAP! What I found out is she was purchasing from her supposed driver, who was her supplier.
Originally Posted by IAmBent
[View Original Post]
Do you remember the old stop-motion television special Rudolph's Shiny New Year? Let's just say she wears her hair out and around her ears for a good reason. Those ears are like Baby New Year's! I couldn't stop laughing inside my mind's ear LOL. She has serious DEMONS. Don't waste your time. Now, I see, she, like most of the worst ones, move into Worcester. Avoid this one. She's too wasted to enjoy.
-
08-26-22 10:33 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 162Pm
Sent you a PM, brother.
Originally Posted by CenteFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:32 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 2109Hanna
I believe that's the Hanna he's talking about. No H at the end I believe.
Originally Posted by DigNickBigger
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:36 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 930Fifties sixties whos counting updated link
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/899892427122
Originally Posted by Unbuckled46
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/508-504-6091
-
08-26-22 07:41 #6740Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber
Has anyone seen Amber lately?
Wondering if she is reliable, and if she does incall.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/397893917992
-
08-26-22 07:40 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 62Sorry for asking but is this the Hannah that used to give massages?
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




