Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19193
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Sorry this happened to you. She is bat shit crazy and now getting crazier and stupider I guess. Just ignore her, she is clearly breaking the law and this is a felony. Just make sure you have the text messages and threats well documented. I am surprised the other board is just saying there is nothing they can do. Sounds really ridiculous and dangerous to allow a provider to continue to torment and blackmail a hobbyist.
    Well what is her contact info so we can have a turn with her I don't care if she tries to black mail me LOL.

  2. #19192
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What was the cost?

    Thank you.
    Her rates are on her profile:

    Donations for Time:

    400 30 Minute Intro.

    700 69 Minutes.

    1000 2 Hours.

    Specials:

    300 Half.

    600 Hour.

  3. #19191
    What was the cost?

    Thank you.

  4. #19190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra566  [View Original Post]
    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.
    Sorry this happened to you. She is bat shit crazy and now getting crazier and stupider I guess. Just ignore her, she is clearly breaking the law and this is a felony. Just make sure you have the text messages and threats well documented. I am surprised the other board is just saying there is nothing they can do. Sounds really ridiculous and dangerous to allow a provider to continue to torment and blackmail a hobbyist.

  5. #19189
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxhard  [View Original Post]
    Is there an up charge or does the 600/ hr cover it?
    She asked for 1 k to go bb.

  6. #19188
    Is there an up charge or does the 600/ hr cover it?

  7. #19187

    Princess Peach Extortion Warning

    I saw Princess Peach on 8/2. Had a great time. She saw a post that was made on this site at or about the time I saw her and decided I made the post. Post was not from me. As is her right, she took great exception to the post. I will not name the poster for their protection. Because she didn't like the post, yesterday she decided she would try and extort me. She said I know your name and where you live. She demanded that I deposit a $1,000 in her bitcoin account or she would be knocking on my door. I ignored the text and she texted back making more threats. I marked the text as spam and muted it. I figured that would be it. I figured better not to get into a back and forth with her.

    This morning I see another text from a different phone number with more threats. This text had a short video clip of me at our encounter. I don't know if she recorded the entire thing or just part of it. I went onto the other site and saw that she had sent me a PM, telling me to look at my phone. I sent a PM back saying I'm not the poster and if she didn't stop, the police would be notified. I notified the admins of the other site. They said sorry not much we can do.

    Beware, she does record you and will try and extort you. Best to move on if you get the urge to see her.

  8. #19186

  9. #19185
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #19184
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ght=lovelyally Doesn't sound like she was very nice to this guy back in April, could not find an ad for her?
    Having met lovelyally before, I don't think this report is of the same girl. Lovelyally doesn't seem the type to do this over the top makeup, but then again this report was many years ago. She don't look vaguely like the same person. If I see lovelyally again I'll check for that cross Tattoo. LOL.

    Lovelyally didn't offer BBFS when I saw her, she asked if I had a hat, which I did have in my car. Makes me wonder what she would've done had I said I was out. She seems real cool and chill, doesn't talk your ear off like some but I found her pleasant regardless.

  11. #19183

    Princess Peach contact

    Would anyone mind PMing my Princess Peach's number? There is no number on her ad. Thank everyone!

  12. #19182
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    At least you got a response. She must be getting quite busy with all you hounds going at her! LOL.
    She ghosts when I confirm our appointment time. So I'm getting bumped two days in a row.

  13. #19181

    LovelyAlly

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    This her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ght=lovelyally Doesn't sound like she was very nice to this guy back in April, could not find an ad for her?
    This is her profile - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?174875-lovelyally.

  14. #19180
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Already jacking up rates. I messaged her on one number last night and got quoted $$. 8 and she didn't reply about meeting up. Messaged her on another number and it's now $$ She'll be $$ here shortly.
    At least you got a response. She must be getting quite busy with all you hounds going at her! LOL.

  15. #19179
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Yup belongs here I recommended it few days ago. I dont discuss rates I go for it in person so ymmv out of my atf the most I spent is $$.50 and I never get rushed to get done so keep that more for being ymmv. She is cute girl fresh tight pink veejay, she is not petite nor bigger just the right amount of proportion nice hips during k9, up for hard pounding on mish, k9 and lazy k9 is her fave makes her wet I blew tons of load to her cip about 4 times now and she likes it.

    Hard to get in touch sometimes but once you get her to response your good to go also might want to make a little window on your schedule she's not on her incall everytime so just a heads up. But overall nice lady. Treat her well gents.
    Already jacking up rates. I messaged her on one number last night and got quoted $$. 8 and she didn't reply about meeting up. Messaged her on another number and it's now $$ She'll be $$ here shortly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape