Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 327 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2842
    When she told me she needed 1/2 up front. I told her that's a big no for me. Money goes in envelope and placed on table. I never hand money to a "date".

    Quote Originally Posted by Antipooh  [View Original Post]
    95% chance scammer. This just happens to be one who was told some of the stuff they were doing wrong, and now using local #'s.

    Never, ever, tell scammers how you know they're scammers. They'll only get better at getting first contact.

  2. #2841

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Please like any chance she's a real provider. What lady describes themselves as "Well-endowed". Besides I'd probably throw her $5 to keep her clothes on.
    95% chance scammer. This just happens to be one who was told some of the stuff they were doing wrong, and now using local #'s.

    Never, ever, tell scammers how you know they're scammers. They'll only get better at getting first contact.

  3. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by Justme8962  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2511695-New+hot+45+Years+Older+Hispanic+Divorced+sexy+Woman_in+town+ready+to+give+you+a+good+fuck.

    Anyone have any info on this one?
    Please like any chance she's a real provider. What lady describes themselves as "Well-endowed". Besides I'd probably throw her $5 to keep her clothes on.

  4. #2839

    Milf

    https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2511695-New+hot+45+Years+Older+Hispanic+Divorced+sexy+Woman_in+town+ready+to+give+you+a+good+fuck.

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  5. #2838

    Skye

    Saw Skye 3 days ago in elkton. I had to pick her up because of someone having robbed her the day before or something. Anyway when you meet her, you quickly learn that she will talk your ear off if you let her. She's nice but cannot shut up. We went to a "friend" of hers' house where damage was. 8 for ss. The house was filthy and I would have preferred my car but I needed her to shower that's why we went there. Her menu is very open, however I did not enjoy. Felt rushed, wasn't the cleanest even after a shower and she's not exactly tight down there; felt like a gaping hole. (she's had 5 kids she told me). I won't go back that's for sure, I just expected better since I've mostly seen good reviews for her. I will be out of mongering for a very long time after my last 2 encounters. If this is the "Best" that's around then I'll need to take a lot of time off. Sorry I checked on STG for her ad to link but couldn't find it.

  6. #2837

    Tori

    I also saw her Thursday. I didn't notice the smell but did feel a little rushed. Paid for 1/2 and got about 20 minutes. Body is just like pics and awesome. Face is a little worn from the pics. Overall I would see again to see if I get my full time next time.

  7. #2836

    Tori / liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    Finally decided to go see this one last Thursday because I had read good reviews on her. I was not as impressed. She's nice, accommodating and doesn't seem to be a user. I didn't see marks on her body and she's not skinny like the few I've seen. However she had an unpleasant smell down there that always turns me off. I probably should've told her to shower but I expect common courtesy sometimes as well. Damage was. 8 and didn't clock watch. Looks kind of close to the pictures, but definitely takes them in good angles, so she looks better in them than the pictures. Can't find her ad but number ends in 8820.

    Next review on Skye. Saw her last night.
    Yeah the couple times I've seen her I notice a little fish smell not to bad we're I couldn't keep going.

  8. #2835

    Tori / Liz

    Finally decided to go see this one last Thursday because I had read good reviews on her. I was not as impressed. She's nice, accommodating and doesn't seem to be a user. I didn't see marks on her body and she's not skinny like the few I've seen. However she had an unpleasant smell down there that always turns me off. I probably should've told her to shower but I expect common courtesy sometimes as well. Damage was. 8 and didn't clock watch. Looks kind of close to the pictures, but definitely takes them in good angles, so she looks better in them than the pictures. Can't find her ad but number ends in 8820.

    Next review on Skye. Saw her last night.

  9. #2834

    I want to set up a date

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    Still no luck, so maybe it's a sign. No worries. Lots of fish in the sea.
    I want the info so I can set up a date with her. She sounds great and being in Elkton is really convenient for me.

  10. #2833

    I didn't give a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    She wants the money up front before the date starts because she has been ripped off. She does not require a deposit as far as I know when I went to see her.
    I don't know about the Tryst ad or the $50 deposit. I found her on STG and I gave her the money upfront which wasn't the smartest by me but again I had no issues so it didn't backfire on me.

  11. #2832
    Still no luck, so maybe it's a sign. No worries. Lots of fish in the sea.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    She said she has replied to everyone. It's possible that she might have missed a message or maybe you got a number messed up when texting her. Please give it another try.

  12. #2831
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in elkton that's looking for some help. She is having some trouble. Did a date with someone and they pulled a knife on her and took her money. Small spinner blonde nice little tits. Don't ask me what's on the menu as you can discuss that with her. Even posting a picture this time because all the crybaby last time. Looks better in person not sure why she chose that picture to send me LOL. needs help Today so if you can't make it no number holding
    I went to see her and had a great date. Small A / B cup tits with long nipples. If you like small tits they are fabulous. Nice tight body with a full but tight ass. Started off with an amazing BBBJ. Perfect suction and hand skill. I'm not a BJ guy, but I could have definitely filled her mouth with cum. She has a nice tight Lipps pussy. No issues taking the D. She doesn't kiss, but is otherwise a good lay. Claimed that may be an option in the future so YMMV. Left a big load deep inside her little pussy. Treat her well. Will be repeating.

  13. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says she requires a deposit (and appears to not accept cash). Why would anyone even entertain that (unless you are her or manager her).
    She wants the money up front before the date starts because she has been ripped off. She does not require a deposit as far as I know when I went to see her.

  14. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby99  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently. Looks just like the pictures, very skinny. Will second about not being about to take D at all, but no complaints still finished, she didn't clock watch and overall had a good time.
    Her ad says she requires a deposit (and appears to not accept cash). Why would anyone even entertain that (unless you are her or manager her).

  15. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    No picture? How is anyone supposed to know who that is?
    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyred25

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape