Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 139 of 327 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4898
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    No picture? How is anyone supposed to know who that is?
    https://tryst.link/escort/rubyred25

  2. #2827

    Must be Slective

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Her real name is Ashley.
    Hasn't answered in three attempts.

  3. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    No picture? How is anyone supposed to know who that is?
    Her real name is Ashley.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzexnzg5n2qymje4mza0nwfkm2myymzlm2m2mtiwntu1zjgzndzj.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   mtqzotmzndgwyje0yzzhmgy1ngeyythjnwrlymvhnwrmnjzkntu3.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎  

  4. #2825
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby99  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently. Looks just like the pictures, very skinny. Will second about not being about to take D at all, but no complaints still finished, she didn't clock watch and overall had a good time.
    No picture? How is anyone supposed to know who that is?

  5. #2824

    Rachel

    Seen her recently. Looks just like the pictures, very skinny. Will second about not being about to take D at all, but no complaints still finished, she didn't clock watch and overall had a good time.

  6. #2823

    Good times

    Quick version. Super easy phone call appt setup. On time no waiting impressed me. Donation list very acceptable. She looks like the pics, soft body and bubbly personality. I read mixed reviews but as with anyone YMMV. Very clean smoke free room. Soft lips was shocking for the BJ before cfs. CBJ before start was great as well as the tight kitty. Will repeat.

    https://elkton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/791856642423

  7. #2822

    Rachel. Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure of Rachel's company? She ghosted me at a meet but I am guessing she is real!
    Started off great, she is really skinny and can't take the D at all. I am in no way too large to take believe me. After a few min 5 minutes or so I could tell she was in pain. BB BTW. We stopped and the time was really up anyway from prior foreplay type stuff, so I am not sure why she even did this. She stays in a shit hole In Elkton with her two kids, who were being watched a few doors down by the neighbors, said she forgot to give the diaper bag told me to stay and she would be back to make Sure I finished. Like ten minutes go by, the then the " I am with the hotel you have to leave guy" came back not her. Nothing close to a threat, and didn't act as a threat either. So I just went on my way with no issues. Again puzzled bc I even said I would take off before she left the room.

  8. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    She said she has replied to everyone. It's possible that she might have missed a message or maybe you got a number messed up when texting her. Please give it another try.
    I'm planning to see her Wednesday. Really pumped to try her out. Will report back if we meet.

  9. #2820

    Can you message me her info

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    She said she has replied to everyone. It's possible that she might have missed a message or maybe you got a number messed up when texting her. Please give it another try.
    I'm new to this site and still getting the hang of things I'm not even sure if replying to this stuff works.

  10. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyKnot1081  [View Original Post]
    Not having any luck catching up with her either. Texted her a couple times Saturday and again on Monday. Tried again tonight. Might give it a few days if I don't get a response. Not trying to be stalkerish, just trying to help someone in need. LOL.
    She said she has replied to everyone. It's possible that she might have missed a message or maybe you got a number messed up when texting her. Please give it another try.

  11. #2818

    Rehoboth Beach

    Looking for Rehoboth Beach options for this weekend but not seeing much. Will settle for an AMP if extra menu is available but escort preferred. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks! —Sammy.

  12. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in elkton that's looking for some help. She is having some trouble. Did a date with someone and they pulled a knife on her and took her money. Small spinner blonde nice little tits. Don't ask me what's on the menu as you can discuss that with her. Even posting a picture this time because all the crybaby last time. Looks better in person not sure why she chose that picture to send me LOL. needs help Today so if you can't make it no number holding
    I know this is about a week old but can you give me your friends info, I need a new regular and I'm looking to meetup asap and having someone close to help out would be great.

  13. #2816
    Not having any luck catching up with her either. Texted her a couple times Saturday and again on Monday. Tried again tonight. Might give it a few days if I don't get a response. Not trying to be stalkerish, just trying to help someone in need. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in elkton that's looking for some help. She is having some trouble. Did a date with someone and they pulled a knife on her and took her money. Small spinner blonde nice little tits. Don't ask me what's on the menu as you can discuss that with her. Even posting a picture this time because all the crybaby last time. Looks better in person not sure why she chose that picture to send me LOL. needs help Today so if you can't make it no number holding

  14. #2815

    Unfortunately I'm out of town

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a good time. Seems if you treat her good she will return the favor.
    I would love to help her out when I'm back in town if she's still interested.

  15. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganT  [View Original Post]
    Great date. Very hot bod. Standard area escort rates.

    Thanks!!
    Glad you had a good time. Seems if you treat her good she will return the favor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape