Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 25721
-
08-30-22 10:37 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 717Heaven
It looks like she is losing her new apartment, needed to go on vacation. We all know sooner or later.
-
08-30-22 06:43 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 123RE: Haley in Springfield
I've seen Haley once and gave her 250 which was agreed upon before meeting. Duplex house with safe street parking close to the church. LOL. We played on the couch while her 2 dogs were watching. She's slim and knows how to use her body. DATY, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS deep CIP, tight kitty. Too good that I popped maybe in 20 minutes and headed out the door.
Originally Posted by SteveTimder
[View Original Post]
Now, was she worth the 250 for the 20 minutes? I think so. SBs are a little expensive, but they're UTRs, have safe in-calls, no boyfriends, not drug users. Compared to STG girls, (yes, 20 minutes is a QV for 100. LOL), but most STG girls are high volume, drug users, have boyfriends, scammers, and staying in hotels watched by the cops.
My point, try Haley, but YMMV.
-
08-30-22 00:02 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 474Halley in Springfield
Rent due. Could really use 2 guys at 300. I just spent a few hours there and had to tap out. Please don't low ball her. White Knight or promoter? Just trying to help a girl out. Stay safe guys. Legit inquiries pm me if you need digits.
Stay safe.
-
08-29-22 20:56 #17033Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SmutMutt
[View Original Post]
Think I may give her a shot this week.
-
08-29-22 15:50 #17032Senior Member

Posts: 31Seen her 2 times
I have seen her twice for BBBJ finished on her large tits the first time second time in her mouth. Pretty good skills got the job done. Easy to talk to as usual looks better in pics but not horrible in person. Private residence pretty dirty but I just drop my pants and had her on her knees so it was no biggie to me.
Originally Posted by Xepicx1228
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:42 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 85Diamond
Totally agree with this post. And she has a nice tight kitty! I'll be back for sure. Also, when I was there I saw the black / mexican girl she does duos with and not too shabby either.
Originally Posted by Slowhand4U
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:32 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks
Yes that's it. Thank you!
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:05 #17029Regular Member

Posts: 12Massage
Any j do on this one? Very responsive to texts! https://tryst.link/escort/annie-girl.
-
08-29-22 11:53 #17028Douchebag

Posts: 326Wondering
Saw this ad. Definitely in my wheelhouse. Reached out a couple times no response. Just wondering if anyone has hooked up with her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...l-fun/48973570
-
08-29-22 11:29 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 333Cocoabutter
I think this is who you talking about. For all the ones that want to see them. I will pass. She also goes by Shay butter.
Originally Posted by Ilickit
[View Original Post]
Well everyone have a good one be safe out there.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-218-7393
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...eeded/43028086
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/074346147783
-
08-29-22 10:51 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 38Cocoa contact info
Sorry, I am unable to copy and paste at the moment.
Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan
[View Original Post]
I will try putting number down.
937-two1 eight-XXXX.
You will have to request star to be there.
She will ask for a 2 litre of Dr Pepper.
And make sure you go to the back to the garage not the house.
Sorry I couldn't be more help.
-
08-29-22 08:45 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 661Corrine
I saw her about 5-6 years ago. She's hot but has a lot of rules. Everything is covered; no GFE; no DATY; no CG. Once you nut she wants you out ASAP, no matter whether you paid for qv, hhr or hr. So, if you decide to pull the trigger there's no point in paying for more than qv.
Originally Posted by GemCity39
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 08:18 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 661Amy
Yeah, she's got an attitude. One of the worst attitudes I've ever encountered in the hobby, possibly THE worst. She's got a hot look and a tight pussy, but you have to take on an attitude similar to hers in order to get your money's worth. She tries to get out of FS with everyone who sees her, and if you show up as Mr. Nice Guy you probably won't even get a nut off.
Originally Posted by LongShoreMan
[View Original Post]
BTW when I saw her I got hhr for $80. She's really bumped up her rate now.
-
08-29-22 07:56 #17023Regular Member

Posts: 9Can't find it
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/736769271967
I know I've seen reports on here about this one but I can't find them.
I have a weakness for redheads and was wanting to try her out.
An info would be great.
-
08-29-22 07:21 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm interested too.
Originally Posted by Jerry1967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






