Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 59501
-
08-29-22 23:22 #49826Banned Member

Posts: 2410If you go back and she's no longer there, I think I know where she wound up.
Originally Posted by DwightSilverto
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 23:14 #49825Banned Member

Posts: 2410I see you posted the same review on Rubmaps, on 12/14/2020, was this a return visit?
Originally Posted by HorndogManX
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 22:05 #49824Regular Member

Posts: 1What's the damage with Lkatl?
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:45 #49823Senior Member

Posts: 2029I went to this location and I think you encountered the exact same Latina I had. She offered me an extra. The charge for an extra was absurd so I declined. Let her finish her message and a small tip just to be courteous.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:43 #49822Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you!
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:59 #49821Senior Member

Posts: 4061However if you're black you may not get seen. That's what someone posted on here recently. Your best bet is to hit up rubmd, the choices Nite mentioned, or Cindy at Nova.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:30 #49820Banned Member

Posts: 2410You'd be better off with lkatl.net. No table shower, but standing shower is how it starts off, sans massage though.
Originally Posted by Sensual912
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:22 #49819Banned Member

Posts: 2410The Ing's in Marietta East Cobb is brand new and just opened a week ago, I wonder if they're connected.
Originally Posted by ShawnMarr
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:15 #49818Banned Member

Posts: 2410Most girls know by know that LE will request 30 minutes when doing UC work. Try 60 min for a few visits until they become familiar with you.
Originally Posted by Asian267
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 19:07 #49817Banned Member

Posts: 2410It's Peachtree Corners, in case you didn't know, the city is trying to shut down the non legit (if not all) AMP's.
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:30 #49816Senior Member

Posts: 79How old and look is the lady? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TJones0685
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:08 #49815Regular Member

Posts: 1How was this place.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 16:44 #49814Senior Member

Posts: 62Pearl Update
I have not been in a while, so I stopped to see who was working. There were two new girls (at least new for me). Both were younger and attractive. I ended up with the taller one. She had a nice body with a full B breast. It was a good experience. I left very happy for. 4+. 4 for half an hour. The ending was pretty good, but the girl was not that into it. She did not allow any touching and was just going through the motions. I will try the other girl next time.
-
08-29-22 16:31 #49813Senior Member

Posts: 40Anna's Massage. Peachtree Corners
I wish I would have taken a few minutes to do my homework. I decided to "roll" the dice on Anna's Massage on P'tree Parkway, near Goodwill in P'tree Corners. Anyway, the massage was okay. The lady, who's name I didn't ask, game me an okay massage. Her skills were good in awakening other things but she was only okay with self service despite the bottom UTC (dress) she allowed. Anyway, I told her I didn't want to and I'd rather she do it. She declined and so did I. Massage was three quarters plus I tipped twenty.
It ain't really rolling the dice when you don't do due diligence, innit.
-
08-29-22 16:23 #49812Senior Member

Posts: 40Elite in Duluth.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




