Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17715

    Anyone already seen Mia?

    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.

  2. #17714

    Madison

    Kiss where though? Your ass? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/111288855647

    Couldn't find much info online so a week ago reached out to her to get some info. Communication was going smooth and friendly until I asked if she kissed and she went on a huge rant calling me every name in the book.

    Came so far out of left field legit made my LOL.

    Guessing I was blocked soon after but figured I'd pass this along. Curious if she is indeed real but if she reacted that way to me asking that I know she doesn't offer the caliber of service I am particularly looking for.

  3. #17713

    Brunette Bombshell Madison

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/111288855647

    Couldn't find much info online so a week ago reached out to her to get some info. Communication was going smooth and friendly until I asked if she kissed and she went on a huge rant calling me every name in the book.

    Came so far out of left field legit made my LOL.

    Guessing I was blocked soon after but figured I'd pass this along. Curious if she is indeed real but if she reacted that way to me asking that I know she doesn't offer the caliber of service I am particularly looking for.

  4. #17712
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and sname ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.
    She's a known rip off Stay far away. She took me for $120 a few months ago when she was in Bristol.

  5. #17711

    Don't bother

    Most people should know this is TGTB but in case anyone was wondering if you see an ad with these photos its a fake they are pretending to be a suicide girl model named Murmion.

    Ad in question https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/924823944090.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njezodewmjvlzjlmmdnkzmqwndzkymrln2u2ywfjodyymtjknjg.jpg.jpg‎   mtm4odk5zjflnzg3otazzjnkotfhymy1ndnhntjiyzhkotuwntq.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #17710

    Missy-Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/missy-mae

    I stumbled across this ad today. Has anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of meeting this young lady?

    Thanks in advance.
    I took the plunge with Missy Mae, she is slow to respond to text and pricy but not a clock watcher. I don't think she is at the PSE or GFE level that her pricing suggests. She is very nice and we had talked prior to my visit about expectations and she stated it "sounds like we can have some fun" and we did. Her pictures are a little deceiving and taken from her best angles although they are definitely her (she is height and weigh proportionate and petite). She is very accommodating and we met at a safe hotel. I had fun but I am not sure that I'll repeat due to price of her in-call, although we talked about her fee and she knows that limits her clientele. Like I said she is a very nice provider clean, and safe, but still a little steep on the price. Definitely BBBJ, and maybe BBFS was on the table but I had brought my own supplies and used at my suggestion.

  7. #17709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the intel Style. Close resemblance to her ad pics? How was incall? Was she into it or mechanical? Thanks in advance for any extra info you can provide, I am down that way a couple of times of week and she could be a good stop.
    She's not good at texting though so don't be surprised if she ghosted you because I noticed lately she barely responds. Her incall Is a little sketchy but I had no issues. When she host in Pawtucket then you will be fucking in a couch If that's an issues.

  8. #17708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Blackstone pam

    Anybody seen her lately? Hopefully she's out of that shitty apt in woony. Place is a dump that should be condemned.

    She keeps texting wanting me to come over. I'd see her again but the times she texts me is late at night or when I'm at work. I've told her I have an SO, but she texts me at 11 at night wanting me to come over.

    Yea, honey pie, I'm leaving now to go fuck Blackstone Pam, I'll be back by midnight. LOL.

  9. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Shit, me and my friend saw her and was fine. Off course not to brag, I got BBBJ but not for long and BBFS. But 1 of my friend went to see her and it didn't go well.
    Appreciate the intel Style. Close resemblance to her ad pics? How was incall? Was she into it or mechanical? Thanks in advance for any extra info you can provide, I am down that way a couple of times of week and she could be a good stop.

  10. #17706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/069824464929

    Texted with her this weekend. She quoted me a reasonable rate for the hour. I asked for BBBJ and she brought up a few specifications if she'd do it and that it is up to her discretion. I told her I met her specifications. Then she said, it's extremely rare for her to do that. She'll determine that when we meet and it is not guaranteed. She lowered her rate a little and said if it happens great if not maybe next time.

    I took that as she just wants to get me to her place and she will definitely not do BBBJ. I told her I would have to pass and we politely ended our conversation. Now I'm a little intrigued because I like tall leggy girls and the convo leads me to believe she might be real. There's no info out there about her, but maybe one of you guys have seen her and could tell me if I should skip or meet.
    Shit, me and my friend saw her and was fine. Off course not to brag, I got BBBJ but not for long and BBFS. But 1 of my friend went to see her and it didn't go well.

  11. #17705

    Looking for info

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/069824464929

    Texted with her this weekend. She quoted me a reasonable rate for the hour. I asked for BBBJ and she brought up a few specifications if she'd do it and that it is up to her discretion. I told her I met her specifications. Then she said, it's extremely rare for her to do that. She'll determine that when we meet and it is not guaranteed. She lowered her rate a little and said if it happens great if not maybe next time.

    I took that as she just wants to get me to her place and she will definitely not do BBBJ. I told her I would have to pass and we politely ended our conversation. Now I'm a little intrigued because I like tall leggy girls and the convo leads me to believe she might be real. There's no info out there about her, but maybe one of you guys have seen her and could tell me if I should skip or meet.

  12. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and name ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.
    Piece of shit been ripping people off for over 10 years.

  13. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltrox69  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this and having a tough time determining what's real what's not. How do I determine a solid provider? One that will be who and what I'm expecting?
    If you want to learn, do an extensive read on this site. Cross reference past reviews with current ones for active providers. It will help you to see if that provider has gone downhill or is still good. Read up on what experienced users have to say here, learn the scams, and think with the big head instead of the small one. If it looks or sounds too good to be true, it is.

  14. #17702

    Very Interested

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and name ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.

  15. #17701

    She's been around.

    Anyone see her recently?? I've seen her posting for a while now and think there were posts on her some time back but without a name it's tough to do a search. Looks like she's updated her pics recently.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/874976180050
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.49.11 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape