Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17707
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Shit, me and my friend saw her and was fine. Off course not to brag, I got BBBJ but not for long and BBFS. But 1 of my friend went to see her and it didn't go well.
    Appreciate the intel Style. Close resemblance to her ad pics? How was incall? Was she into it or mechanical? Thanks in advance for any extra info you can provide, I am down that way a couple of times of week and she could be a good stop.

  2. #17706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/069824464929

    Texted with her this weekend. She quoted me a reasonable rate for the hour. I asked for BBBJ and she brought up a few specifications if she'd do it and that it is up to her discretion. I told her I met her specifications. Then she said, it's extremely rare for her to do that. She'll determine that when we meet and it is not guaranteed. She lowered her rate a little and said if it happens great if not maybe next time.

    I took that as she just wants to get me to her place and she will definitely not do BBBJ. I told her I would have to pass and we politely ended our conversation. Now I'm a little intrigued because I like tall leggy girls and the convo leads me to believe she might be real. There's no info out there about her, but maybe one of you guys have seen her and could tell me if I should skip or meet.
    Shit, me and my friend saw her and was fine. Off course not to brag, I got BBBJ but not for long and BBFS. But 1 of my friend went to see her and it didn't go well.

  3. #17705

    Looking for info

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/069824464929

    Texted with her this weekend. She quoted me a reasonable rate for the hour. I asked for BBBJ and she brought up a few specifications if she'd do it and that it is up to her discretion. I told her I met her specifications. Then she said, it's extremely rare for her to do that. She'll determine that when we meet and it is not guaranteed. She lowered her rate a little and said if it happens great if not maybe next time.

    I took that as she just wants to get me to her place and she will definitely not do BBBJ. I told her I would have to pass and we politely ended our conversation. Now I'm a little intrigued because I like tall leggy girls and the convo leads me to believe she might be real. There's no info out there about her, but maybe one of you guys have seen her and could tell me if I should skip or meet.

  4. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and name ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.
    Piece of shit been ripping people off for over 10 years.

  5. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltrox69  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this and having a tough time determining what's real what's not. How do I determine a solid provider? One that will be who and what I'm expecting?
    If you want to learn, do an extensive read on this site. Cross reference past reviews with current ones for active providers. It will help you to see if that provider has gone downhill or is still good. Read up on what experienced users have to say here, learn the scams, and think with the big head instead of the small one. If it looks or sounds too good to be true, it is.

  6. #17702

    Very Interested

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and name ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.

  7. #17701

    She's been around.

    Anyone see her recently?? I've seen her posting for a while now and think there were posts on her some time back but without a name it's tough to do a search. Looks like she's updated her pics recently.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/874976180050
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.49.11 AM.jpg‎  

  8. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltrox69  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this and having a tough time determining what's real what's not. How do I determine a solid provider? One that will be who and what I'm expecting?
    Well that is the entire point of this site, my man. Read and learn!

  9. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    There is a positive review on ThE otheR site and all positive as well.
    Anyone else end up seeing this one? Wondering if it was worth it.

  10. #17698

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's reliable and bbbfs on the menu to.
    Those are the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen. Wondering if there is backdoor access.

  11. #17697

    Best provider

    I'm new to this and having a tough time determining what's real what's not. How do I determine a solid provider? One that will be who and what I'm expecting?

  12. #17696

    Fall River

    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFire  [View Original Post]
    15 years back she was in Fall River on plenty of fish working the internet dating scene. I took a bite she toasted me no surprise there, at least I got a good look at Fall River I'd never had the pleasure.
    Can someone tell me WTF is up with this town? Why are so many sluts from there? I've never been but am considering just going there to see if I can pick any up.

  13. #17695

    Deposits are a scam

    Anything up front is a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/262695655374

    Anyone ever seen her? Decent rates but want a hefty deposit upfront?

  14. #17694
    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers.

    Has anyone heard from Ashley. She was using Pricilla ad for about 6 months. I saw her every weekend and she just ghosted. I don't see the ad posted anymore. Does anyone else have a number for her? Is she still working? She was my favorite never had an issue with you. I miss those tits and that mouth.
    Can't answer any of your questions but I'm hoping she comes back, Saw her every other weekend, would love some info on her too, She is one of the hottest.

  15. #17693

    Anyone see her?? Is she real

    Is she real and are they natural? I've seen her post on a few sites says she's in providence.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/771203942800

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape