Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 662 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.
    Funny. I inquired about her a few weeks ago and she was busy. After that, she kept texting me like I was her BFF. Rates were decent. But, talked way too much and didn't give me a good feeling. Sounded like a wonderful person. But, it could also mean an unsatisfactory release. Glad I missed this one.

  2. #6755

    Reviews for mongers?

    I am told girls can look us up with a number and they have their own "thing" to read review on us.

    How true is that?

    I have a chat with someone who told me "no" because I have bad reviews. I asked where and was told "it's only for ladies".

  3. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses1892  [View Original Post]
    I have reached out a few times. Had something scheduled last year but she backed out the day before. Have tried a couple times since and not a response. I'm assuming she is not in business anymore.
    Don't tell me, was it because of a migraine or a knitting group meeting that's conflicting with the meeting time? She's older and may still be afraid of the COVID.

  4. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? The GILF / MILF that's near Auburn? I haven't seen her since before COVID.
    I have reached out a few times. Had something scheduled last year but she backed out the day before. Have tried a couple times since and not a response. I'm assuming she is not in business anymore.

  5. #6752

    Arielle in Marlboro

    Anyone see this cute little spinner chick yet?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/684534884427
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.02.19 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #6751

    GILF Robin

    Anyone seen her lately? The GILF / MILF that's near Auburn? I haven't seen her since before COVID.

  7. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is STG just flooded with Asian jack shacks? Man I miss the days of craigslist. Simpler time boys. Simpler times indeed.
    Yes. Stg is fucked up. Not sure why it's flooded with Asian shit. Every city is that way.

  8. #6749

    Stg

    Is it me or is STG just flooded with Asian jack shacks? Man I miss the days of craigslist. Simpler time boys. Simpler times indeed.

  9. #6748
    That cracked me up. Folks, we have a new provider. "Her" name is LustyB lolol.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.

  10. #6747

    Spot-on brother

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.
    You are spot-on brother. I told her she's undoubtedly a septuagenarian. Told her not to look the word up and that I'd explain. I lavished her with insincere compliments about being an historic relic of epic proportions and a museum-worthy attraction. Why, I asked her? Because she is a most necessary nexus of history: she no doubt knew George Washington, Thomas Paine, and Benjamin Franklin, and was there for the signing of The Declaration of Independence! I asked her what was it like to have lived through two World Wars? Seriously I did. Told her there was No DAMN way she's in her 50's but in her 70's; more likely 75 years old. She didn't take too kindly to it and then, as you can see for yourselves, I must at least be one of the catalysts to have moved her to being even more defiant, updated her heading to include the trite phrase "Age is just a number". Smh. You go granny!

  11. #6746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Nooo

    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.

  12. #6745

    Alicia

    She has two positive reviews on the oThER site.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/635010476399

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? Thought I saw some recently but I can't find the reviews anymore.

    Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/920264639753

  13. #6744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBent  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amber lately?

    Wondering if she is reliable, and if she does incall.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/397893917992
    I had a dream but the mountaintop experience was lackluster: This one is on multiple substances. Years ago she used to post on CL. At that time she worked DD on Rt 9 in Westborough. She did an in-call to my Westborough suite. Asked for donation upfront to pay her driver. I agreed but only after she left her valuables behind as collateral. She returned and we proceeded. I always do everything covered. Each time we finished getting off she'd run to the bathroom. I could hear her partaking of something illegal, if you get my meaning. I do not exaggerate. She ran to the bathroom over TEN times within our 2 hrs. I could hardly wait to boot her demon-addicted ass out of there ASAP! What I found out is she was purchasing from her supposed driver, who was her supplier.

    Do you remember the old stop-motion television special Rudolph's Shiny New Year? Let's just say she wears her hair out and around her ears for a good reason. Those ears are like Baby New Year's! I couldn't stop laughing inside my mind's ear LOL. She has serious DEMONS. Don't waste your time. Now, I see, she, like most of the worst ones, move into Worcester. Avoid this one. She's too wasted to enjoy.

  14. #6743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is the one.
    Sent you a PM, brother.

  15. #6742

    Hanna

    I believe that's the Hanna he's talking about. No H at the end I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking but is this the Hannah that used to give massages?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape