Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20543

    Good ole days

    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.
    Ahhhhhhhh yes, those were the days! Had similar experiences back then.

  2. #20542
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.
    Ahhhhhhhh yes, those were the days! Had similar experiences back then.

  3. #20541
    I hear ya on the lack of young tight AA talent. I had a dream that I first got into this game in the mid 90's. Back then you could easily find several hot little local AA in CLT, Winston, or Greensboro at any time. Multiple pops for $60-80 or so.

    I used to pick up this one chick I met on BP from her job at a grocery store every evening, she would text me what time she was getting off, I'd be there. She got a free ride home and $40, I got FS in the back seat along the way. She was playful as hell stroking me while we drove. Drove me crazy always looking for a safe place to pull over. She was totally smoking hot. Dang I miss those days.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookyPooky  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I only have fun when I travel out. Last week was cool but she's bigger than I like them. Need a tight young *****.

  4. #20540

    Really Sucks. Where are the decently priced AA Girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.
    Seriously I only have fun when I travel out. Last week was cool but she's bigger than I like them. Need a tight young *****.

  5. #20539

    Brazilian

    Is it just me or what, it appears there's no Brazilian in the city for the past 3 weeks.

    Any input?

  6. #20538

    Marina

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a cutie.
    Read the thread. Not in a good area at low end private apartment.

  7. #20537

    Also interested in this one. Anyone have info on Marina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544 this one looks legit any info on her?
    She looks like a cutie.

  8. #20536
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki  [View Original Post]
    Oh geez, thanks for the heads up. Will avoid!
    I am glad you didn't had issue. I felt that even if she might give proper service for a date or two, with crazy boy friend living in same house next room and demons involved, things could go south anyday. To each their own but be careful.

  9. #20535
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    This is the crazy ass one you are thinking of threatening to call the FBI on Johns.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...cimfs/48680130
    Looks like she threaten to call kfc and papa johns.

  10. #20534
    This is the crazy ass one you are thinking of threatening to call the FBI on Johns.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...cimfs/48680130

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    .

  11. #20533

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The thread was created for Lauren because she used to host in Matthews. Like I said, I've never seen her but her reviews are negative.

    IMO, she doesn't deserve her own thread.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797
    She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.

  12. #20532

    Sammy Summers

    Looks like Sammy is back in action, albeit with limited services due to Cesarean section.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/529241593616

  13. #20531
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSteel  [View Original Post]
    She was on seeking arrangements earlier this summer, if I remember correctly the reviews were "get her asap" the demons are eating her up and she's building speed to become a train wreck.
    She's regularly on Ashley and communicates pretty well there, or did when I last tried her. PM if you need her #.

  14. #20530
    No problem man. It is hard to keep these gals straight when many like using the same names. I attached a couple of pics from the link.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ce8703ae494e322169bfd5ed1db4f3e1_f.jpeg‎   fcfa7c833e7514e8451a404aa9aa4072_f.jpeg‎  

  15. #20529

    Hazel

    I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think that is the Hazel that was calling the FBI on Johns. That is the Hazel that ghosted Hobby Exec.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape