Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 24055
-
08-29-22 21:21 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 56Wut
So she's cool with DATY, but not CBJ?
Originally Posted by Axmb13
[View Original Post]
The plot thickens!
Also, I'd hesitate to say beautiful. She's pretty and definitely has a nice body. But maybe I'm just splitting hairs.
-
08-29-22 20:30 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 327Barely preggo
Yeah I agree. You don't really get much of the preggo benefits at 10 weeks. If she would just bbj maybe I'd do it. But barely preggo and it's strictly bbj then FS. Nope. I'll pass. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:18 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 327Barely preggo
Yeah I agree. You don't really get much of the preggo benefits at 10 weeks. If she would just bbj maybe I'd do it. But barely preggo and it's strictly bbj then FS. Nope. I'll pass. But to each his own.
Originally Posted by Pbarber307
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:56 #16462Regular Member

Posts: 12If she comes up in another 20 weeks I'd be game. As the poster below mentioned she needs to adjust her attitude and take hygiene a little more serious.
Originally Posted by GenGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:35 #16461Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Ymmv
I've seen her before, just a couple months ago. She's actually very nice and comforting with her "cushion time". I read The site Reviews as well as her them ones. I TOFTT when 35 outweighed 4. Room was clean and put so much effort into it that she didn't have time to shower before I got there. I was surprised when she asked if I wanted to chat with her in the bathroom while she did, wait in the room, or even shower with her. I obviously opted for the latter of choices. LOL. Baby damage is extensive, and has non-pet related scars but she's gorgeous. Her tight personality and honesty just put her service over the top.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
Headed to Fredericksburg for business, thought I'd see if anyone has any recommendations. But if Kira is guns be there, I'm good. Her BBBJ may not last long but it's 100% worth the wait of her yapping my ear off. LOL.
-
08-29-22 13:58 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 558Those teef!
10 weeks isn't much of a bump anyway.
Originally Posted by GenGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:12 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 179ACS Kim
Couldn't wait for Tina to return in about a month, so I TOFTT and went to see Kim. Her handler only described her as thin, which is accurate. She is approaching 50, just not sure from which direction (old Bob Hope joke). Her English is virtually nonexistent. Her boobs are saggy, but she does have some pencil eraser nips. She did give a decent BBBJ with ball and shaft licking. Service was covered and she had enough lube to service a Mac truck (so DATY was never considered). Kissing was mostly tight-lipped with tongue peeking out. Standing mish and full on mish did the trick. Won't repeat. Will wait for Tina to return.
-
08-29-22 12:07 #16458Regular Member

Posts: 1I can vouch for this — seen her a good few times but ended up stopping once I realized it wasn't as worth it as I'd like it to be. No oral on her end ever, but if you're into DATY she loves that. Overall just kinda average, as beautiful as she is of course.
Originally Posted by BarbarJinks
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 12:04 #16457Senior Member

Posts: 327Pass
Her reviews on the oThER side are pretty bad. But on this site they are decent. I'd pass on that one. Hygiene seems like an issue plus she comes off kinda bitchy in her ad posts. But if those titties are milking then maybe it's worth it if she lets you suck them, and if that's your thing
Originally Posted by GenGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:40 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 28Pregnant provider possibly coming to town
Ok guys I've got something interesting. Been talking to Kira out of Virginia Beach this morning about possibly coming up and visiting. She has previous reviews in the Virginia Beach and tidewater area boards, just search for her name. I've never met with her but chatting to her this morning I'm believing she is very real and interested. I know a couple of guys on here have been looking for a preggo to have fun with, but she wants to know business-wise if it's worth to come up. So question is, how many of you gents would come see this girl? I'll post her ad below:
https://virginia-beach.skipthegames....-/808621182700
-
08-29-22 09:19 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 56Thank you! Glad I didn't TOFTT and make the trip to Springfield.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:14 #16454Senior Member

Posts: 979Been around for about 20 yrs same ad and pics
Seen her maybe in 2008 in a dump out Dumfries. Deflated jugs and abused body back then.
Originally Posted by BarbarJinks
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:03 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 56Kennedy, anyone seen her?
Searched the forums and other sites and can't find anything. Found her on adultsearch. Seems to be below market for what she supposedly looks like. TGTBT?
https://kennedyddd.escortbook.com/
-
08-28-22 15:01 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 638Joyce. Not an ACS
All good comments given below. One correction. Joyce is not available through an ACS. She is an independent provider. The ACS business (to me) includes an English speaking handler who answers the phone and runs the scheduling of multiple providers that rotate through. The ACS providers usually do not have a car, speak little or no English, and have little or no knowledge of the community outside their door.
Joyce has very good (not excellent) English, no handler, and she works alone. She has a car and lives outside of the area, but has a permanent USA home. Joyce is a bit more expensive, however, she is a reliable provider with a full range of services. She advertises very little. You know she is here if she calls you or if you hear from the forum she is arriving. She has one quirk which I actually appreciate (RTFF).
While I Like Tiny, the others in this ACS are a pass for me. Joyce is in a different class.
Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 14:48 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 638Sophie NURU and so much more.
Sophie has been around awhile. I recently saw her for the first time at her apartment in Fair Lakes.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...4/455150836978
She was ready on time and greeted me in a nice outfit. Not to slutty, but nice. Her hair was in corn rows which is unusual for a Thai provider, but the look suited her. She is not a spinner and maybe has a few more pounds than necessary, but her boobs are very nice and the ass has a great look. I went for the full hour nuru experience for a total of $240. She joked with me that an hour was sooo long, but in the end that is how long all this took. I started by giving her a massage which providers usually like, however, she was uncomfortable taking rather than giving. She got up and said your turn and starting giving may balls a great suck. I wanted a BBBJ, but she does everything covered. We moved from the massage table to a plastic covered bed (nicer than you would thin) for a nuru experieince. If you have not had a nuru she is very good choice. Some find her nuru a bit rough. I loved it. She uses real nuru juice and the feel of her boobs on my back and her Bush on my ass was great. She did both sides for quite a long time and move on to full on CBJ and then cowgirl. It usually takes me a long time to cum, but she made it happen right before she got there. She gave me a slight hard time for cumming to soon, but then continued to fuck me for a very long time. I would unusually fade quickly but she kept me hard until she came. He cumming was loud, wet and full of shutter.
You know, fun.
It took me a few minutes to recover and we headed to the shower together. In the shower she gave me a salt rub. Again, if you have not had this it is a real treat. It takes some time to wash off which with Sophie's help was also fun.
Some of you have commented on providers helping them get dressed. Sophie did that for me and even helped tied my shoes. This is a nice touch.
All up I paid her $240 for the hour with all these services. A good deal and a very good time. No Anal.
P.S. She will also do four hands.
YMMV.











Reply With Quote





