Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 28079
-
08-29-22 21:29 #20309Senior Member

Posts: 211Sophia / Bella Daisy Spa Chula Vista
I've been to this place 2 previous times and it was horrible. I believe I stated I would not go back and I guess now I'm a liar. I went to fine touch first, but there was a wait that I wasn't interested in. Called Daisy and asked if Sophia / Sofia was available. She was. Paid mms. 6 house fee and went to room. Sophia came in and was what I expected. MM DD's and a MM ass. Definitely MILF material. During the massage (which was unusually good) she warmed up significantly when I spoke in Spanish. A touch here, a touch there, a 5 second negotiation and we were off to the races. CBJ was nice and deep with good suction and technique. She started with RCG, then to CG and then I wanted standing doggy (great cardio) that morphed into standing missionary and I finished up with her in her knees stroking me and I came in her ample tits. All in all, a good time and may repeat. I still want to see Erica.
-
08-29-22 19:25 #20308Senior Member

Posts: 201Sorry are you saying that I'm a childish that is attacking users leaving reviews? A little confused on your message. I just noticed some reviews that looked too good to be true and noticed it was the same group of accounts on rmaps leaving reviews to the same 2-3 places.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:38 #20307Senior Member

Posts: 201Yeah the reviews and the comments on 108 at rubmaps are also pretty insane right now.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:34 #20306Banned Member

Posts: 707Look at what trolls are posting
At 108 right now attacking users who posted reviews.
Jealous or childish bullshit it's really over the top when comments and reviews are attacking users who leave reviews.
Not sure why It's really difficult for me personally to understand this crap.
Ocean /108 is an actually a great place with good service and people just wanted to tear down what they can not understand or cannot have because they not even live in the area.
Sad.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 16:29 #20305Regular Member

Posts: 16Nana is a good tease
Nana gave me my first face down junior massage. It was fantastic. I wish she got naked for the rest of the massage though.
Originally Posted by ElmersGoo
[View Original Post]
I went to King Massage (think it goes by a different name now) like that one poster below suggested and I drew Angela for the hour. She gave some ok teasing and stellar massage. But would not bring her top down until she made me tip 80. She seemed concerned someone would come through the door so she blocked it. Refused when I pointed to take off her pants as well. Would go back for massage but not the girl. I think I'll stick to Paradise massage for now as they always seem to always be wearing skirts there.
Anyone know of HE places where they always take their top off. I really only care about seeing Asian titties more than anything. To this day the best experience was at Massage body care where I paid FS price but I got the most enthusiastic HJ ever. She was fully naked and smiling and bouncing up and down while stroking my Johnson. Best HE ever but not sure if she overcharged me.
Bonus pic of Nana below.
Http s: ibb. Co /7 Ym1 yG0.
Http s: ibb. Co / SvkSRyk.
Could upload via website.
-
08-29-22 16:28 #20304Senior Member

Posts: 654Right now Unique has a phenomenal line up. It always pays to call ahead to reserve your favorite. I was told today that Yoona, Kiki, Angie, Nikita, Daisy and Lisa are all working. Must be super crowded in there with wall to wall talent.
Originally Posted by RedBaron411
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:35 #20303Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunday morning and evening double action. Yoona and Kiki- Unique Spa
Hey all,
Didn't want to make the title longer but yes. Was extra itchy and had to fix it by seeing Yoona in the morning and Kiki in the evening as she just got there.
Yoona. If you know, you know. Sweet, energetic and enthusiastic Korean star. Best way to jump start my morning with how upbeat she is. TS was superb and wish there was a mirror room to see that steamy action. Her soft skin and modest petite curves just turn you on. Perky tits and cute ass is 5/5. BBBJ preview and main event was just sloppy and DT action was PSE level. If I didn't have morals I could've popped a Viagra to last longer but after deep consideration, why last long just to last long to tire out a ATF? If I had an hour at the end of the day maybe but I don't want to dampen the experience haha. Being natural with these girls is the best way. She's a professional rider in CG and RCG. One of the best vocals you can't ignore and would get you off.
Kiki- First time meeting her but reading around and also heard from other fellow mongers that she's a freak. So I had to take a nap midday to freshen up and go again in the evening LOL. Got to see her in the late evening and man, I slept like a baby after this. You'd think with her smaller cute petite frame she would be delicate but she knows how to handle. Cute face and everything and I think she's the youngest of the group by far. Her face next to junior was a big difference and pretty much felt like a porn scene. I'm not big at all LOL. A little on the smaller than average size.
Took everything like a champ and enjoyed hand guidance at the BBBJ. TS was always relaxing but I rushed it since I had one earlier in the day. This time I went to town in mish and standing mish to enjoy her petite size. She was tight too, even with the cover I couldn't hold as much as usual and blasted within 10 minutes of penetration. Left with a goodbye hug with the unique team and went home to sleep with a smile.
Cheers all! Next up for me to change up the scene is Diamond and JW but I think I'll always go back to Unique. It's the experience.
-
08-29-22 15:22 #20302Senior Member

Posts: 49Update of staff in UFS
Been busy the weekend so this post should hit the books Monday morning hopefully. But unique now has SIX providers. So a six course selection if you see it that way.
Unique and beautiful ladies are as listed, Angie, Yoona, Daisy, Nikita, Mina and Kiki.
That's your weekly news update mongers. I can't decide out of all because they're all great. One more provider and I could've had a different one for each day haha.
-
08-29-22 15:09 #20301Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 117 Spa / Misha
Went to get one more shot with Misha before she rotates out. She met me at the front door looking darling as I remember. Short, big tits, pretty face, nice ass, and smelled great. Took me to the room and I asked about a shower. It was busy so she started off with a massage which was pretty decent. Once the shower opened up, we went for it. She hoped in with me and soaped me up, I wasn't expecting that. Started making out in the shower, touching each other everywhere. I have to say she has a great body, and the BBBJ preview in the shower was just fantastic.
Back in the room after the shower she started off with a light massage again. Teasing, kissing my body, eating my ass then asked me to flip. Continued kissing around then went BBBJ while cupping my balls. After a few she wanted to 69. I had to stop her as I was about to bust. Made her lay down and I went to town on her pussy while playing with her immaculate tits. This got me totally in the mood to fuck. Her pussy smelled clean, tasted clean. So I licked on her until her clit swelled up and she was begging for me to fuck her. After a few minutes I got up, let her put the cover on and made her go doggy. Her body was really nice, her round fat booty and small waist was a nice sight. Drove in her for a bit while cupping her tits and flipped her over for some Mish. Started slow and worked up to a good pace, going deeper and deeper sucking on her tits while giving her long strokes until I couldn't take it anymore. Had her pull off the condom and finish me with her mouth. I came so hard, even got that weird calf-twitch thing. She just kept on sucking, making sure she got every last drop.
Small girls like her are just amazing to have sex with. I'll always go back to see her whenever she is on rotation at 7. I'm sure my next visits with her will just keep getting better and better. Going to save up some funds to see Sophia and Angel when they arrive in a few days with Kayla. 7 Spa just keeps coming with the amazing talent, and Misha is a fantastic addition to the cast of beauties that come through here.
-
08-29-22 15:04 #20300Shill for Unique Foot Spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Unique foot spa Vivi
Had new girl Vivi today. Was supposed to have an appt with mina, but she is off. Vivi was super cute, very petite with a fantastic natural top shelf. I think she is one of the most beautiful ladies I've seen at an AMP. Had to wait about 10 minutes for her to walk in, which was kinda bummer, but it was worth the wait. Went to TS with her and the TS was top notch. Lots of hands on and lots of B2B. Her DFK was kind of sparse but when it was there it was pretty intense, which was nice. Back to the room and she did the kiss from neck to butt, going down each side, and then went to deep rim. Was a fantastic feeling. After that it was flip and kiss down the front until BLS and eventually BBBJ. After the cover was applied I stood up and took her from the back where I could control and get all up inside her. Decently wet at this point I let her get on top where she rode to her hearts content.
Some time and a lot of thrusting and fucking passed and then I put her down in Missionary and finished the session. She's a pleaser. I would definitely say yes to this one again.
-
08-29-22 14:29 #20299Banned Member

Posts: 163Grats on BBFS action with her! Did she allow CIP?
Originally Posted by RedBaron411
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:24 #20298Banned Member

Posts: 63Unique foot massage TS with KIKI
I called and none of the 2 providers I ask for no longer work there or was not working this day so it was a toss up on who I was going to get so I waited.
Kiki walked into the room and wow! Thin, really thin body, nice rack it looked really good. She was about 5'4 with high heels so she was probably about 5'2". Fair skin, black hair, and a small but firm butt. She had on a blue dress.
Kiki asked if I wanted a TS and I agreed. The TS was the pretty standard lying on my stomach, washing me down and once in a while touching my ass hole. But it kinda turned me on. She did the nuru massage without even asking because it was in my mind.
The flip was a different story tho. Using soap to wash me down she once again did the nuru sliding over my dick over and over, I tried to slide it in but missed every chance I got, damn! Almost blew a nut right then and there! Damn, almost ended that session early.
Anyway, we made it back to the room where she told me to lay down, she didn't say how so I laid on my back. She started of with a BBBJ and then a BBCG followed by Mish, Doggie then more BBBJ. Brah, her ass was facing the mirror and the view was second to none! Seeing that pussy and asshole while she was blowing me was amazing! Any how, we finished Mish and it was probably the best time I ever had in an AMP! I will diffentaly see Kiki again.
-
08-29-22 12:14 #20297Senior Member

Posts: 254Raw again!?
No mention of a Condom. So, I'm skeptical!
Originally Posted by Tim1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 11:57 #20296Senior Member

Posts: 254The Magically Disappearing Condom
CFS magically became BBFS, -that's quite a trick.
Originally Posted by BlackGuySex
[View Original Post]
So what was the damage for BBFS?
-
08-29-22 09:42 #20295Senior Member

Posts: 146King massage, yes?
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
Been there before and it's been nice. Great massage. Haven't caught the name of anyone though. Nancy is older MILF?










Reply With Quote





