LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20293
    Shill for Erma Spa ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Erma Spa Lisa

    My friend told me to call ahead so I made an appointment for Lisa at 9 am the next morning. After leaving my house, I ended up getting stuck in traffic. I called ahead to let them know that I'm still on the way but I would be late. Traffic was worse then I imagined and I ended up arriving 25 minutes late. The first thing I hear is Lisa telling me she cancelled an appointment to wait for me. Great! I think this is going to end up being a bad session. To my surprise though, Lisa is playful, great sense of humor and like to talk shit. I already took a shower prior to arriving so Lisa told me to just undress and lay down on my back. She starts French kissing me and down and then starts a very, very good BBBJ. Probably one of the best I've ever had. It comes to a point that I can't take it any more and I sit up to grab her. She put the condom on me. To my surprise, she mounts me it's feels great. She pushes me back down and starts to grind. Then she starts the squat pumping that all these women at the most do. She gets tired and stands on the floor bent over and tells me come on. Lisa has a nice butt so I just give it to her and pind away. We switch positions some more times as I'm trying to hold myself back. I'm getting the feeling I'm being rushed again. We end up in Mish and as I'm about to go, I ask her where she wants me to cum. She tells me inside but I ended up pulling out and spraying all over her breasts. Overall, Lisa was a lot better compared to first experience. I may visit her again and take her up on the creampie offer.

  2. #20292
    Quote Originally Posted by Reds101  [View Original Post]
    Rubmaps is getting worst and worst.

    If you check some of the more obvious fake reports users, they all post reviews for the same few places. Elf, spa bello, head to toe massage, and some other out of city places.

    Stay safe out there.
    Concur.

    And out of date reviews on other places.

  3. #20291
    Rubmaps is getting worst and worst.

    If you check some of the more obvious fake reports users, they all post reviews for the same few places. Elf, spa bello, head to toe massage, and some other out of city places.

    Stay safe out there.

  4. #20290

    I hear ya!

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I am not the only person who miss slow, light teasing before flip at AMPs. That sensual and slow build-up stage was the best part of getting erotic massages. Whereas in these days, girls just focus on getting you hard as fast as they can and jump into the main course. Hell, even just HE suffice with perfect amount of teasing done prior to the release.
    A solid sensual tease and build up is plenty for me most of the time. I'll share a couple of places that usually come through. Anna at Z's is awesome, most here know about her. Happyland massage, Nana is older but will tease the hell out of you and give you a HE the way you tell her to. I've only had her, so hopefully she is training the younger ones I saw there to deliver in the same manner. Cici at Leisure is my current go to, younger, 30's, short, abs covered a little, but nice butt and upon a 2nd visit if you are sweet and gentle with her she will provide good teasing and a good HE. Always be freshly showered and nice god damn it, otherwise fuck you and your service.

  5. #20289

    108 Kiki

    My lord Kiki is adorable. She is a young one too. Only here for 10 days. This place is legendary.

  6. #20288

    Full service versus professional massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    I am sure I am not the only person who miss slow, light teasing before flip at AMPs. That sensual and slow build-up stage was the best part of getting erotic massages. Whereas in these days, girls just focus on getting you hard as fast as they can and jump into the main course. Hell, even just HE suffice with perfect amount of teasing done prior to the release.
    Don't go to a full-service place if you want an AMP experience.

    Just know what you're getting into ahead of time and you won't be disappointed.

    If you go to a massage parlour that she's three or four customers a day you're going to get a little old lady that'll take her time.

    But if you want a young popular enthusiastic full service provider and there any good then it'll probably be busier and they'll need to take care of you quicker if there's four or five guys waiting.

    Just understand the dynamics of the situation each one is different.

  7. #20287
    Quote Originally Posted by DogRice  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I guess some of us still wish that there are some "massage" going on in these Massage Parlor. I personally more prefer a nice strong massage with BJ finish than FS nowadays. HE place is not "enoiugh" while these FS places are too extreme (their business model is get the men in and out as quickly as possible. Completely understandable) Need some places with some happy medium.
    I am sure I am not the only person who miss slow, light teasing before flip at AMPs. That sensual and slow build-up stage was the best part of getting erotic massages. Whereas in these days, girls just focus on getting you hard as fast as they can and jump into the main course. Hell, even just HE suffice with perfect amount of teasing done prior to the release.

  8. #20286
    Quote Originally Posted by LipLover88  [View Original Post]
    Great massage on Plaza Boulevard national city. 2727.
    Sorry gentleman that is 2720 East Plaza Blvd. Talk to Nancy great massage One hour happy end.

  9. #20285
    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Nobody goes there for the massage. Only to get sucked and fucked.
    LOL. I guess some of us still wish that there are some "massage" going on in these Massage Parlor. I personally more prefer a nice strong massage with BJ finish than FS nowadays. HE place is not "enoiugh" while these FS places are too extreme (their business model is get the men in and out as quickly as possible. Completely understandable) Need some places with some happy medium.

  10. #20284
    I am with you and Ballers. Back when V Spa was first started, is a good vibe and not too crowded. They did pretty good with the appointment and I never need to wait. While the young girls are nice, the environment is too rush for me in these "popular" FS AMPs. SDAG / FEC environment is much better for me, but their gals are pretty stale and way too many open-minded gals (they are too open and risky for me.).

    Quote Originally Posted by SDJaziKing  [View Original Post]
    It's frustrating to deal with the mindless worshippers, I feel you man. Part of the reasons why I am not going back to VIP / NLBC establishments is simply because of over-rated reviews. There were times I had to wait in the room for 20+ min because the appointment was overbooked, and there were times sessions were rushed because other clients were waiting (even though I had my appointment set). Overall customer service quality varies a lot for whatever reason to be honest. Obviously I haven't been to this new UFS place yet, but assuming it's the same management, girls are hot and the service is obviously unbeatable, yet if you are a guy like me, who likes to enjoy quality massage AND happy ending, this place might not be for you.

  11. #20283

    Daisy! Second visit. Unique Foot Spa

    Hello gents,

    Went late last night. Didn't think about seeing anybody else but Daisy. I find it's better to connect with one girl and to have future experiences and chemistry build. You might find things on the menu not advertised.

    Wow, might have been the best session I had with her. Feel like we crossed some barrier with respect to intimacy and grinding. Opted for standing shower. Wanted to get back to the room as soon as possible. LOL. From there, no massage, just our tongues and and kissing all over. I grabbed her moved her to the wall. DFK standing and on our knees. BBBJ against wall with her looking at me.

    She has an incredible body. This time I saw how flexible she is. Did a few missionary positions and loved seeing her squirm and talk naughty to me. She was feeling it. One position was her legs back to her ears and my full body on top. Feeling how wet and her climax. Then done DATY. Tasted incredible.

    Then standing doggie. She is on the table. Really sexy ass and hips to hold. Pounded away as the was loving it. She grabbed her cheeks and spread wide for me so we can push closer. Turned her around for cow girl. Then to standing missionary where I can see her sexy face turn into knots as I knew I had her. Made me feel great seeing her climax and body begging for more. I couldn't hold any more and busted on her tits and chest. We kissed after and she wants me back. LOL.

    Great experience and will repeat. Next time see how far my stamina can go. She kissed me and off we went to take a quick shower. Again, she has an athletic and sexy body which was just begging to be kissed and rubbed.

    Cheers!

  12. #20282
    Quote Originally Posted by SmashVille  [View Original Post]
    Seems like most on here are into FS. To each their own! Can anybody recommend an actual good massage with just a nice finish?
    Talk to Nancy at 2727 Plaza Blvd.

  13. #20281

    Good massage no happy end

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashVille  [View Original Post]
    Seems like most on here are into FS. To each their own! Can anybody recommend an actual good massage with just a nice finish?
    Great massage on Plaza Boulevard national city. 2727.

  14. #20280
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Misha at 7 SPA

    Visited 7 Spa today. A cute girl with nice D or maybe E cups greeted and took me to the inside room, got undressed and lay down. The massage was good and very well handled, she ran her hands all over my body in a sensual way and letting me feel her boobs as much as I wanted. After the flip, she wiped me down and asked what I wanted. I opted for everything and settled with $. 5. She gave me a good BBBJ and sat on my face while I ate her like a delicious abalone. She was so smooth and creamy like a youngster. She applied the cover and climbed on top, rode me in CG, then to doggy with her ass up and face on the table, I pumped her for a few minutes. Flipped her over in Mish and she said deeper and slow, so I gave it all to her.

    She was very enthusiastic and a sweet provider! Good choice of today.

  15. #20279

    108 / Eva

    I was trying to check out the new talent last weekend so I called Mimi and asked who was working. I couldn't decide who to go with. At the end Mimi said they were not too busy and asked me to stop by and check them out before making my mind.

    It took me longer than expected to get there and I arrived around 9 ish. At this point, Mimi is not there and all the girls are busy. Huyna came out and asked me to wait in the partition section and collected the HF. A few minutes later she took me to the room close to the restroom on the left side. I thought she would be taking care of my need but she left. Long story short, one hour passed by and no one came in. I'm not sure why I waited that long. I should've left and come back but I stayed.

    Eva popped in the room and gave me a big smile after seeing me. She asked if I wanted her to take care of me. I went with the intention of trying someone new but at this point it's passed 10 so I said fuck it. Let's go! She leaves to get ready and then Huyna came in trying to start the session. I felt bad because I wanted to try someone new but I had already told Eva yes. She left and a few minutes later Eva walked in. She asked how long. I said 1 hour just because it took me a while to get there and while to get service. She countered with 45 minutes because it was getting late. I said fine. Later, she explained her hands were tired and asked if she could skip the massage and make it HH but told me to tip her less than usual. She over delivered last time I saw her so I didn't mind.

    Sure enough, she didn't disappoint this time. No need to go into detail. We'll know what it's like at this point LOL. As always, her BBBJ was top notch. Very sloppy and wet. She focused a lot on sucking and licking the boys and added some DT to the combo. This went on for a few minutes until she asked me to make my way into her love canal. She threw the hat on and got in position. Started slow with some Mish and DFK then, once she really got into it, she kept moaning loud and asking for me to go harder. I put her legs on my shoulder and went balls deep and I could see she was enjoying it. She would get mad if I slowed down or stopped LOL. She was moaning so loud I'm sure you could hear it on the next room. Eva is not one of the tightest providers, maybe it was the position or she was just very excited but it felt tighter than usual. I was going to ask her to switch to DG but knew she was tired so I kept going at it until I filled in the bag.

    She cleaned me up and chatted a bit. When she walked me out she asked me to come back and check the new girls LOL. I almost told her that's why I came in.

    It sucks I had to wait but I didn't mind at the end. Eva always delivers and I leave satisfied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape