Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 734 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 784 834 1234 1734 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26341
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Any screenshots?
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/301631245327

  2. #26340

    The ad is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I had no idea she was related! We didn't do a ton of chit-chat but it totally makes sense now that I know. She's def the hottest of the 3. Wonder if there are any cousins or other sisters.
    Any screenshots?

  3. #26339
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back but didn't post a review since she's been reviewed A LOT. I saw her for a $100 qv at a private residence. The pros were she had decent comms, pretty chill attitude, and her body was pretty nice. The cons were that she looked WAY rougher than her photos and even though she allows BBBJ she hates giving head LOL. Her rates are way too high on STG for what you are getting IMO.
    Man. I should try her out. We had some dates a few years ago before I knew what she was getting into. Already spent some money might as well spend a bit more to see how it is.

  4. #26338

    Sasha / Tatoo Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl recently? I don't know but she is looking better and better with the dwindling options.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/765787984681
    I saw her a few months back but didn't post a review since she's been reviewed A LOT. I saw her for a $100 qv at a private residence. The pros were she had decent comms, pretty chill attitude, and her body was pretty nice. The cons were that she looked WAY rougher than her photos and even though she allows BBBJ she hates giving head LOL. Her rates are way too high on STG for what you are getting IMO.

  5. #26337

    Sasha

    Has anyone seen this girl recently? I don't know but she is looking better and better with the dwindling options.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/765787984681

  6. #26336
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    So I see all you mongers are looking for a spinner, huh! So I hit up diamond earlier today and low and behold I find out she is Kaylas daughter and Naylas sister so I knew I would be in for a treat! We set a time and I drive to her in Hopewell and the door opens to a 5 ft nothing 119 pounds spinner with long hair pretty face and a plump little ass. We have some small talk then get to business, start off with BJ and move to missionary and I pounded that pretty little ass til I filled the bag. Sexiness definitely runs in the blood and she exudes it just like her mom and sister, this is always YMMV because she seems like if you're going to be an ass she can return the same energy LOL. Stay safe and hit her line, you definitely won't regret it!!

    https://petersburg-va.skipthegames.c...-/853607522671
    Excellent news and thanks for the share. I'm trying to set something up now. I did see the mention earlier that Kayla had vouched for Diamond. To those of you that reached out and met with her before that post, brave. I saw the age and ran the other way LOL.

  7. #26335
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    So new to the game here. I've met Staxx and Jb off skip so far. I've been. He king the other sited sumo search and escort alligator. That have a wider variety but most seem TGTBT. Am I right in guessing they're mostly scams?
    If they are hot and reasonable they are either scams or cops for the most part. Chesterfield has really stepped up its game so if she's hot in a decent donation it's probably Chesterfield PD. I see the higher ups in the police department posting videos where they really enjoy doing stings so I would be very careful. Since you’ve already met with JB I would use her as a reference for other girls. She has introduced me to several and that’s usually the best and safest way to go about it in my opinion.

  8. #26334

    Sumo

    So new to the game here. I've met Staxx and Jb off skip so far. I've been. He king the other sited sumo search and escort alligator. That have a wider variety but most seem TGTBT. Am I right in guessing they're mostly scams?

  9. #26333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    So I see all you mongers are looking for a spinner, huh! So I hit up diamond earlier today and low and behold I find out she is Kaylas daughter and Naylas sister so I knew I would be in for a treat! We set a time and I drive to her in Hopewell and the door opens to a 5 ft nothing 119 pounds spinner with long hair pretty face and a plump little ass. We have some small talk then get to business, start off with BJ and move to missionary and I pounded that pretty little ass til I filled the bag. Sexiness definitely runs in the blood and she exudes it just like her mom and sister, this is always YMMV because she seems like if you're going to be an ass she can return the same energy LOL. Stay safe and hit her line, you definitely won't regret it!!

    https://petersburg-va.skipthegames.c...-/853607522671
    I had no idea she was related! We didn't do a ton of chit-chat but it totally makes sense now that I know. She's def the hottest of the 3. Wonder if there are any cousins or other sisters.

  10. #26332

    Diamond

    So I see all you mongers are looking for a spinner, huh! So I hit up diamond earlier today and low and behold I find out she is Kaylas daughter and Naylas sister so I knew I would be in for a treat! We set a time and I drive to her in Hopewell and the door opens to a 5 ft nothing 119 pounds spinner with long hair pretty face and a plump little ass. We have some small talk then get to business, start off with BJ and move to missionary and I pounded that pretty little ass til I filled the bag. Sexiness definitely runs in the blood and she exudes it just like her mom and sister, this is always YMMV because she seems like if you're going to be an ass she can return the same energy LOL. Stay safe and hit her line, you definitely won't regret it!!

    https://petersburg-va.skipthegames.c...-/853607522671

  11. #26331

    Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I wish Britt would get rid of her chili pimp. Dates will improve once he goes away.
    What does she look like?

  12. #26330
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Well I am glad she is trying to change her life. I hope it works out.

    But the best way to predict future behavior is through past behavior, so if / when she comes back let us know LOL.

    She was the best. No cap. Great attitude, great service, very honest for the game oddly enough, she just had the wrong chili pimp (it means a boyfriend who thinks he is a pimp) in her life. What a bum.
    I wish Britt would get rid of her chili pimp. Dates will improve once he goes away.

  13. #26329

    Portuguese Barbie

    I contacted Portuguese Barbie last week but could not work in a time. She quoted me $. 60 and is in the far west end off Broad street. Will try to set a dream up next week. She looks slim in her pics which is what I like and is kind of cute, Any one have experience with her? Comments would be appreciated. She does not list activities so wondering if BBBJ is on the menu and what else is available. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/90220791

  14. #26328

    Indian

    Has anyone seen this one? I thought I had seen reviews on here before but can't remember any info would help.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/777161385668

  15. #26327
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Well I am glad she is trying to change her life. I hope it works out.

    But the best way to predict future behavior is through past behavior, so if / when she comes back let us know LOL.

    She was the best. No cap. Great attitude, great service, very honest for the game oddly enough, she just had the wrong chili pimp (it means a boyfriend who thinks he is a pimp) in her life. What a bum.
    Same story different girl, wish her the best & hope she can get clean but she has to understand the people she have in her life are a big part of her problem nevertheless good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape