Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20528
    I don't think that is the Hazel that was calling the FBI on Johns. That is the Hazel that ghosted Hobby Exec.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the Hazel that said she was calling LEO on clients, she never stopped advertising. She did stop on Tryst after, but not skip or the others.

    .

  2. #20527

    Hazel

    If you're talking about the Hazel that said she was calling LEO on clients, she never stopped advertising. She did stop on Tryst after, but not skip or the others.

    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    .

  3. #20526

    Lauren

    Yes. The thread was created for Lauren because she used to host in Matthews. Like I said, I've never seen her but her reviews are negative.

    IMO, she doesn't deserve her own thread.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    There's a Matthews thread?

  4. #20525

    Marina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544

    I attempted to see her 2 weeks ago. When I got to her complex, I left. The location is sketchy. Uncle was parked at the complex. A middle age white guy like me would stand out. It sux because she has a sweet phone voice and her pics are the type that I prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.

  5. #20524
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed in the Matthew's thread. I've never seen her but all her reviews have been negative.
    There's a Matthews thread?

  6. #20523

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    I guess you didn't read the recent report where her boyfriend robbed another mother with ax on hand. You got lucky.
    Oh geez, thanks for the heads up. Will avoid!

  7. #20522
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFocker  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.
    Someone was shot killed in that same apartment complex last week.

  8. #20521
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544 this one looks legit any info on her?
    Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.

  9. #20520
    Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki  [View Original Post]
    Met with Brooklyn finally. I saw her at her place (nice neighborhood but the house is broken) she was renting a room out. She was nice and friendly, I just opted for BBJ and she did a good job.
    I guess you didn't read the recent report where her boyfriend robbed another mother with ax on hand. You got lucky.

  10. #20519

    Marina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544 this one looks legit any info on her?

  11. #20518

    Kayla May

    At $1400 for two hours? I don't know who would have that much cash to actually see her and do a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    She's real and very well reviewed.

  12. #20517

    Aria in Charlotte

    Has anyone seen Aria in Charlotte lately? Not the Aria that's currently posting as low volume provider. This one I'd seen regularly years ago before taking a break from the hobby. She used to do incalls near Woodlawn and airport area mainly. Short, sweet, about 110 lb, dirty blonde. Thanks in advance! Her TER is 172026.

  13. #20516
    I tried a few times, never could get beyond initial response to schedule anything. I tried to get her to send me a pic holding up a certain number of fingers and never got a response.

    Guessing she is fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting ads for awhile now. Anyone try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

  14. #20515
    I have seen her ads for a long time but no reports. If those pics are accurate, she has a nice body. Those tits look perfect.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting ads for awhile now. Anyone try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

  15. #20514

    Lauren

    She's been reviewed in the Matthew's thread. I've never seen her but all her reviews have been negative.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    This one has been posting ads for awhile now. Anyone try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape