Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 3888
-
08-30-22 13:00 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 671I want to travel out of the US for monger.
Places in mind right now, Vietnam / phillipines / Tijuana /.
I'd love recommendations.
Cheers.
-
08-30-22 09:35 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 107Check other countries too
There are other countries too such as Holland, try Amsterdam Red Light District.
-
08-30-22 09:34 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 107Try New Zealand, too.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:31 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 107What is the problem
I have been a member for many years, I lost my old pass word, and am basslake, as well as phil spry, I am a respected member, I am retired, not a realtor, not a shill, but others keep mentioning Asian counties to visit along with many particulars. I try to mention a country near Australia, which also has amenities for mongers, and USA will not let me mention the country which also is good for providers. I have no other interests in that country except that I have visited it a few times. I do not try to promote it, only to offer it as an alternative. I am puzzled.
-
08-30-22 09:25 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 107Another place
Everyone keeps touting Asia, which is super, but there are other places, like New Zealand which has had legal prostitution since 2004.
-
08-30-22 09:22 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 107Also, New Zealand has had legal prostitution since 2004. Great rates and easy contacts.
Originally Posted by OysterClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 01:10 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 147SE Asia
Tons of information online.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
Google red light districts in whatever country you want to go to.
Watch YouTube videos. BKK 112 was great for me. English guy who has years of video in SE Asia. He mostly travels to red light districts, films from bars and clubs. You'll get a good idea of where to go and what to do. He quit filming when Covid hit, but plenty of content before.
Again, before you go get passport on Tinder and place your profile where you're going. You'll find plenty of free pussy.
Went to Vietnam pre Covid and 1st girl I met I traveled with.
Went to Thailand last November when Vietnam was still closed. Told her try again later as flights all closed Vietnam to Thailand. She crossed border to Cambodia and caught a cheap flight to Phuket. ‘You were kind of invited, but’. I cleared quarantine in a day in BKK and met her a few days later. Fun times.
-
08-29-22 02:48 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 369Thanks
Yea, the BBJs with CIM and bareback screwing, all at a very low price, are of course a huge draw.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
But like you, I also like buxom women (Latin women mainly) so I might think twice about going to the Phillipines over say, Colombia or Brazil. Plus while I do love the BBBJs I don't have bareback sex with working girls so its even less of a draw. Still probably a very nice place to visit though for the food and the scenery.
From the X rated videos I have seen, it looks like Thai women women are hotter and curvier than Phillipina women.
-
08-29-22 01:43 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 110Big boobs fan
I'm a huge fan of boobs, but particularly fake ones. Fake ones on a small frame I am in heaven. Did any girls over there have fake boobs at all?
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 19:06 #3534Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687No, I spent the entire month of May there so alot of things were still closed down.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
I had to use the Thai Pass system to get in and thankfully that nonsense is no longer required.
-
08-28-22 19:06 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 648From the videos Soi 6 looks pretty dead about 30% of what is was before Covid. They may have more bars open than 30% but the amount of girls has dropped way off. Because of the lack of tourist I suspect some very good deals are going on. I'm saving and hoping to go one day myself.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 18:38 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 207Curious as to Post Covid
Have you been there since Covid? Curious as to how much it has opened up as it was on near total lock down for a while.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 14:21 #3531Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Its real and yeah you need to try it at least once.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
In Pattaya you can girls off of Beach Road for 800 baht for ST. The slender 18 to 21 year bar girls on Soi 6 where there are hundreds to choose are from 1000 to 1500 baht with a 300 baht bar fine (for ST), and 2 hours of soapy massage that includes full service in an over the top hotel is 3000 baht.
800 = $22.
1500 = $41.
3000 = $82.
ST = Short Time under 2 to 3 hours.
LT = Long Time usually from the time you meet until breakfast the next day.
All this being said, I had a great time but after the 7th or 8th chick I realized I'm not attracted Asian girls.
Finding someone "cute" is not the same thing as being attracted to them.
I like my women built or thick and you rarely, rarely see that over there.
I like big tits, big thick juicy thighs and donkey asses. Again you just don't see that there.
If you like little, itty bitty girls, with flat chests and flat butts, or girls that are built like teenage boys you will probably overdose your first night there.
There are Russian working girls there some of which are built the way I like but they are extremely expensive so I did not partake.
I was surprised how many girls (of all ages) do anal there.
Bareback is available there but I only did it with one girl.
A black / Chinese girl with a tiny waist and big bubble butt booty.
I exchanged Line (its the WhatsApp app over there that everyone uses) contact with her and saw her multiple times.
I emptied my sack bare in all three of her holes many times.
-
08-28-22 05:35 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 147Searching in all of the wrong places?
You obviously missed the point of my post because it was a minuscule caution about bad actions and a VERY confident promotion of finding a gorgeous lady for uninhabited and unlimited sex in the wild of SE Asia. Maybe you have been AND continue to look in all of the wrong places?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 23:31 #3529Banned Member

Posts: 621You spent $600 for 2 weeks of fuckfest? Get out of here! Is this real?? I'm talking about 3 girls a day fuckfest. Threesomes. Short term / long term / and orgy with 3-4 girls. Do you think $2 k will be good for just fucking every second. This is the first thing on my bucket list. This is serious question.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




