Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 771 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 11562
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #3267

    I would say otherwise

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    IMHO, best booker in SoCal: https://www.candygirlla.com.
    How is that possible if every single page has inaccurate information? Aside from like 3 of those girls every single age is incorrect. Need to add like 10-20 years.

    Majority of them including candygirl barely speak English. Semi-conversational at best.

    Only bookers that I actually had an unpleasant time with was booker Tom and sweetasiangem. The rest seem to be pretty similar.

    Been reading your post, you seem to be pretty close to candygirl.

  2. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    For anyone who understands my standard, I highly recommend Erica. If anyone wants her to stay longer, write more review for people on the fence.
    Which comes back to my original question of why she's not flooding this thread with glowing reviews. At the time of this post, she only has 2 reviews on TER.

  3. #3265

    CandyGirl LA

    IMHO, best booker in SoCal: https://www.candygirlla.com.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtrecho812  [View Original Post]
    How is it? Reliable / Safe?

  4. #3264

    YR Rosemary / BG Amber / BG Pinky

    Rosemary is pretty and good service. I saw her awhile back. Attached real pic. Not yet MILF pre-Covid but not young. Add 5+ years to pics. For me a girl is young if she can pass for under 30. Rosemary is not under 30. MILF is 35+. I have to visit again to confirm. Boner only gets up for young girls. All is good if a Kgirl can fool my boner. I can't tell a Kgirl real age but I know an MILF when I see one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsandgiggle  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a new booker since I've never seen them before. They kept saying to see rosemary so I did. Girl is a total babe. Pretty face with shoulder length hair and pink nipples. Has a tatt on her wrist of a butterfly. Total pro so I'm sure she came from somewhere else but just not sure where. Said she won't be here for long so I guess I need to see her a few times.

    Any fellas know anything about that girl Jamie. I've seen a few reviews but just curious if she's still the same as before. Briefly saw her a few times last year but things can change.

    Also where is that suzy girl? Loved her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosemary_Amber.jpg‎   Rosemary_Amber_2.jpeg‎  

  5. #3263

    MKC Daon

    I thought Daon = Hitomi but haven't confirmed. Daon fake pics. I guess both gone from MKC now.

    Quote Originally Posted by SharingHer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen the (fake?) pictures of a girl called Daon for a few weeks now on MKC, Top Girls and a few other sites. Has anyone seen her? Is she HYA or CYA like her pics keep screaming at me, or no?

  6. #3262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 415

    The ideal age of a woman as it relates to the age of a man

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    I don't consider women half my age to be "old" but I don't think of them as young either. I personally prefer women late 20's to 30's with stipulations as to how well kept their body and face are of course.
    I remember that it was bandied around that the ideal age of a woman for a man was to take 1/2 of the man's age and add 7. I actually think that that formula works pretty well. Naturally of course, how well the woman takes care of herself is a prime concern.

  7. #3261

    YR Rosemary

    I think this is a new booker since I've never seen them before. They kept saying to see rosemary so I did. Girl is a total babe. Pretty face with shoulder length hair and pink nipples. Has a tatt on her wrist of a butterfly. Total pro so I'm sure she came from somewhere else but just not sure where. Said she won't be here for long so I guess I need to see her a few times.

    Any fellas know anything about that girl Jamie. I've seen a few reviews but just curious if she's still the same as before. Briefly saw her a few times last year but things can change.

    Also where is that suzy girl? Loved her body.

  8. #3260

    KTE Bonnie

    Wow just saw her and she's perfect. Petite and slender with natural a or b cup tits. Total civvie vibes. I don't know where she came from but I just became a regular.

    Highly recommend!

  9. #3259
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    When I was in my 20's and 30's, young was under 21. Old was over 30. I am now in my 60's, I still see people through my 25 year old eyes, so young is still under 21 and old is till over 30.
    I don't consider women half my age to be "old" but I don't think of them as young either. I personally prefer women late 20's to 30's with stipulations as to how well kept their body and face are of course.

  10. #3258

    Question about Daon

    I have seen the (fake?) pictures of a girl called Daon for a few weeks now on MKC, Top Girls and a few other sites. Has anyone seen her? Is she HYA or CYA like her pics keep screaming at me, or no?

  11. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    The only adjustment that has come from my age is that it's a little more difficult to tell the difference between an 18 year old and a 22 year old, until you talk to them for awhile.

    Asians are the usual exception; in that they often look 10-12 years younger than they are until that one day they suddenly age 25 years. Weird quirk of nature.
    Normal Asian girls don't age like that. They generally age very slowly except when they give birth. I think working girls have unusual work hours and fucking 100's of men a week takes a toll on them after years of not decades.

  12. #3256
    Quote Originally Posted by TenSleep  [View Original Post]
    When I was in my 20's and 30's, young was under 21. Old was over 30. I am now in my 60's, I still see people through my 25 year old eyes, so young is still under 21 and old is till over 30.
    The only adjustment that has come from my age is that it's a little more difficult to tell the difference between an 18 year old and a 22 year old, until you talk to them for awhile.

    Asians are the usual exception; in that they often look 10-12 years younger than they are until that one day they suddenly age 25 years. Weird quirk of nature.

  13. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by HongKongBoy  [View Original Post]
    At what age do you consider young? 20,25,30,35,40?
    When I was in my 20's and 30's, young was under 21. Old was over 30. I am now in my 60's, I still see people through my 25 year old eyes, so young is still under 21 and old is till over 30.

  14. #3254

    Age

    At what age do you consider young? 20,25,30,35,40?

  15. #3253

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    After some back and forth with some OC and LA mongers, I think we've narrowed down who she was in OC.

    She went by Linh earlier this year working for AW for a day or two. Seems like the work overwhelmed her then as she was new and likely the same thing is happening now. Was earning money earlier this year to get a sleeve tattoo which she now has. She's from the the midwest funny enough.

    Collating the info, I'll draw up a mini review:

    Average looks, natural Bs, stubbled pussy, slight pear shaped now with nice ass and thick thighs (she was much more slender earlier in the year), 5'3". Quite soft-spoken and has a coddled and innocent upbringing vibe, wants to be independent but stressed at the prospect. Good BBBJ and audio feedback, tight pussy. She's toyed with the idea of BBFS but appears to be not giving it up for now.

    Personally, I'm not planning on seeing her but just throwing this out there as there seems to be much interest about her. Hope this helps you guys decide on whether to see her or not.
    Yes pretty accurate BC. Saw the other day and she said she was going to end early. She was worn out on her third day. Total non pro that doesn't seem to be cut out for this job. American so way more convo then usual kgirl experience. I did enjoy session though as it felt like being with a college chick. Said she recently turned 21 which is believable. Pics pretty accurate (selfie real?) BJ was decent, beautiful and tight pussy, and doggie was great! Did a second round and at first CG was just ok as she wasn't moving much. Then I pulled her closer so I could grab her juicy ass and bang away. Managed a second pop. It was a good day!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape