Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 516 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3500

    Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by JorPedrero01  [View Original Post]
    I went to synn this week and saw this girl Atlanta on stage. She had a great performance and convinced me to go to the VIP with her. She is fun for $$ I recommend her if you like slim girls with some booty.

    I saw Andrea there too. I guess she is back. I noticed she put on some weight. She used to be one of the hottest girls and my fav way before her first boob job.
    Atlanta is an excellent finisher in VIP. I had to grab a seat and get a drink afterwards. Amazingly, she went on to the stage soon after and did an aerobic show like nothing happened. Be mindful went you negotiate services with her. She has an a la carte menu and not a package course so be sure you specify what you want from her.

    Atlanta is a 21 years old white girl from LA who recently moved from the city of Atlanta, GA. She has long black hair, pale light skin and pretty face. She is a spinner, stands around 5'3 with A-cup breasts and some ass. Atlanta stands out because she looks very innocent and young but still manage to look hot at the same time. She resembles Jordan from Paradise from years ago. She speaks with confidence but yet very polite. She always come to me and tells me "thank you" when I tip her on stage. She told me she aspired to be a dancer at strip clubs in Atlanta, GA but did not possess enough skills and experience to get hired. She has been dancing at Synn for 5 months. She has great values for her family and friends back home and she visits them often. Overall she's a good girl to be around.

  2. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Went to SRCOI Thursday and saw on stage CORA. She disappeared after her stage routine and never came back out. She has nice body and round ass. Anyone has any experience with her on VIP?
    She has a menu of services. Reasonable prices and you can negotiate with her.

  3. #3498
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Jeep5151, what's your definition of basic services?
    Jeep just provided only a basic response to you. But if I were to guess probably no bb anything, no daty, etc. Just covered BJ and FS. Basic!

  4. #3497

    CORA At SrCOI

    Went to SRCOI Thursday and saw on stage CORA. She disappeared after her stage routine and never came back out. She has nice body and round ass. Anyone has any experience with her on VIP?

  5. #3496

    Basic services

    Jeep5151, what's your definition of basic services?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    You did good with Rozay because Tiny (SR COI) won't do any of the fetishes that you desire. She does have a menu in VIP and she provides only basic services. What is great about her is that her prices are relatively low. Close to circa 2015 level low.

    Tiny is an attractive 19 years old AA girl from IE. She is around 5'1, nice tight body, small b cup rack, overall in great physical shape. She has a pretty face and she smiles a lot which make her very pleasant when she's around you. She danced at SR Rialto before she made the move to COI. She now also dances at Paradise. One thing Tiny lacks is conversation skill. She is always sweet and smiling but she can't carry a conversation. So save the trouble of befriending or charming her and just tell her what you're looking for.

  6. #3495

    Tiny SR COI

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    So I meet her at the rhino Friday night.

    And she was very nice at 1st but she doesn't do extras.

    LOL. She just unfriend me on ig o well.

    Went to synn and had some fun with rozay.

    Bang for yo buck.

    These newbies have to realize if you smashing no pay.

    I'm glad I didn't tip tiny oN stage. Waste of $$.
    You did good with Rozay because Tiny (SR COI) won't do any of the fetishes that you desire. She does have a menu in VIP and she provides only basic services. What is great about her is that her prices are relatively low. Close to circa 2015 level low.

    Tiny is an attractive 19 years old AA girl from IE. She is around 5'1, nice tight body, small b cup rack, overall in great physical shape. She has a pretty face and she smiles a lot which make her very pleasant when she's around you. She danced at SR Rialto before she made the move to COI. She now also dances at Paradise. One thing Tiny lacks is conversation skill. She is always sweet and smiling but she can't carry a conversation. So save the trouble of befriending or charming her and just tell her what you're looking for.

  7. #3494

    Spearmint Rhino COI. Jade

    Anybody remember this one Latina or white girl named Jade that used to work in Spearmint Rhino COI a while back (before COVID)? She gave the best BBBJ with CIM I'd had in a club in a long time. Had some nice natural large C cup tits and was petite brunette with longer hair. Sexy as fuck in my opinion. She was very accommodating. She let me nut in her mouth on more than one occasion. Wondering if any of you all had her info (IG, OF, etc) that you can pass along. I regret not taking it when I had the chance. Been checking the roll calls to see if she's been back, saw her name a few times in the recent months but couldn't go when she was there or whether it was still the same Jade. PM me if you want! Thanks brothers!

  8. #3493

    Atlanta at Synn

    I went to synn this week and saw this girl Atlanta on stage. She had a great performance and convinced me to go to the VIP with her. She is fun for $$ I recommend her if you like slim girls with some booty.

    I saw Andrea there too. I guess she is back. I noticed she put on some weight. She used to be one of the hottest girls and my fav way before her first boob job.

  9. #3492
    You missed your chance to get fleeced by her insane GPS rates. She's been retired for months. Apparently some fool put a ring on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?

  10. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?
    Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?

  11. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Roland:

    I have daty with all WGs.

    Brazil.

    Christy.

    Laylani the old 1 from Synn & rhino.

    No need to pay for 5 beans.

    I made Makayla Queef in the VIP too. Along with Jada. Jada.
    Is Christy the rocker girl. Shaved side head lots of tats? I got a lap with her she quoted 5 $$ for BJ sometime last year, a little out my budget. Haven't seen her since. Would be up for daty.

  12. #3489

    Synn

    Anyone know mismo menu.

  13. #3488

    Sky Paradise

    I arrived around 11 at paradise just to see if there was any talent. (it was slim pickings). A few dancers approached but nothing to appealing. Then I saw "Sky" approaching. She sat down on my lap good communication skills, then asked if I wanted a dance. I declined, said I was looking for a VIP. She went on asking if I've been on "bonedin" told her I wasn't looking for anything extra but lets see how it goes. We went to pay for the VIP and she tried to say it was "160" for a 15 min VIP. (Mind you it was 1/2 off vips this day) I corrected her, paid, and went to the VIP while she freshened up. She came in as the song started. Good lap got naked instantly, let my hands wander freely. As did hers but I told her earlier not looking for anything extra. Needless to say will probably return for some VIP fun. Butt and bolt ons are a little much but manageable. Not much talent here.

  14. #3487

    Synn

    Who is one to go for FS at Synn tonight? Heading over soon! Any recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you that's how most girls make their money doing FS with anal if their down for that in the VIP very very few won't do FS I guess they don't need that extra cash if their newbies some catch on quick some don't or won't at all.

  15. #3486

    Synn, Paradise or Rhino

    Best lady to go after at each Club tonight? Any recommendations? Or the best out of all 3?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape