Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 7730
-
08-28-22 12:22 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 240Atlanta
Atlanta is an excellent finisher in VIP. I had to grab a seat and get a drink afterwards. Amazingly, she went on to the stage soon after and did an aerobic show like nothing happened. Be mindful went you negotiate services with her. She has an a la carte menu and not a package course so be sure you specify what you want from her.
Originally Posted by JorPedrero01
[View Original Post]
Atlanta is a 21 years old white girl from LA who recently moved from the city of Atlanta, GA. She has long black hair, pale light skin and pretty face. She is a spinner, stands around 5'3 with A-cup breasts and some ass. Atlanta stands out because she looks very innocent and young but still manage to look hot at the same time. She resembles Jordan from Paradise from years ago. She speaks with confidence but yet very polite. She always come to me and tells me "thank you" when I tip her on stage. She told me she aspired to be a dancer at strip clubs in Atlanta, GA but did not possess enough skills and experience to get hired. She has been dancing at Synn for 5 months. She has great values for her family and friends back home and she visits them often. Overall she's a good girl to be around.
-
08-28-22 11:23 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 131She has a menu of services. Reasonable prices and you can negotiate with her.
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 11:22 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 131Jeep just provided only a basic response to you. But if I were to guess probably no bb anything, no daty, etc. Just covered BJ and FS. Basic!
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 01:47 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 144CORA At SrCOI
Went to SRCOI Thursday and saw on stage CORA. She disappeared after her stage routine and never came back out. She has nice body and round ass. Anyone has any experience with her on VIP?
-
08-28-22 01:44 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 144Basic services
Jeep5151, what's your definition of basic services?
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 01:07 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 240Tiny SR COI
You did good with Rozay because Tiny (SR COI) won't do any of the fetishes that you desire. She does have a menu in VIP and she provides only basic services. What is great about her is that her prices are relatively low. Close to circa 2015 level low.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
Tiny is an attractive 19 years old AA girl from IE. She is around 5'1, nice tight body, small b cup rack, overall in great physical shape. She has a pretty face and she smiles a lot which make her very pleasant when she's around you. She danced at SR Rialto before she made the move to COI. She now also dances at Paradise. One thing Tiny lacks is conversation skill. She is always sweet and smiling but she can't carry a conversation. So save the trouble of befriending or charming her and just tell her what you're looking for.
-
08-27-22 17:12 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 65Spearmint Rhino COI. Jade
Anybody remember this one Latina or white girl named Jade that used to work in Spearmint Rhino COI a while back (before COVID)? She gave the best BBBJ with CIM I'd had in a club in a long time. Had some nice natural large C cup tits and was petite brunette with longer hair. Sexy as fuck in my opinion. She was very accommodating. She let me nut in her mouth on more than one occasion. Wondering if any of you all had her info (IG, OF, etc) that you can pass along. I regret not taking it when I had the chance. Been checking the roll calls to see if she's been back, saw her name a few times in the recent months but couldn't go when she was there or whether it was still the same Jade. PM me if you want! Thanks brothers!
-
08-27-22 03:11 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 38Atlanta at Synn
I went to synn this week and saw this girl Atlanta on stage. She had a great performance and convinced me to go to the VIP with her. She is fun for $$ I recommend her if you like slim girls with some booty.
I saw Andrea there too. I guess she is back. I noticed she put on some weight. She used to be one of the hottest girls and my fav way before her first boob job.
-
08-27-22 00:18 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 389You missed your chance to get fleeced by her insane GPS rates. She's been retired for months. Apparently some fool put a ring on that.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:34 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 129Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?
Originally Posted by CuziletYou72
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 19:27 #3490Regular Member

Posts: 2Is Christy the rocker girl. Shaved side head lots of tats? I got a lap with her she quoted 5 $$ for BJ sometime last year, a little out my budget. Haven't seen her since. Would be up for daty.
Originally Posted by KingMg23
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 15:30 #3489Banned Member

Posts: 355Synn
Anyone know mismo menu.
-
08-26-22 10:49 #3488Regular Member

Posts: 2Sky Paradise
I arrived around 11 at paradise just to see if there was any talent. (it was slim pickings). A few dancers approached but nothing to appealing. Then I saw "Sky" approaching. She sat down on my lap good communication skills, then asked if I wanted a dance. I declined, said I was looking for a VIP. She went on asking if I've been on "bonedin" told her I wasn't looking for anything extra but lets see how it goes. We went to pay for the VIP and she tried to say it was "160" for a 15 min VIP. (Mind you it was 1/2 off vips this day) I corrected her, paid, and went to the VIP while she freshened up. She came in as the song started. Good lap got naked instantly, let my hands wander freely. As did hers but I told her earlier not looking for anything extra. Needless to say will probably return for some VIP fun. Butt and bolt ons are a little much but manageable. Not much talent here.
-
08-26-22 02:07 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 144Synn
Who is one to go for FS at Synn tonight? Heading over soon! Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by MrBigBeef
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 01:40 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 144Synn, Paradise or Rhino
Best lady to go after at each Club tonight? Any recommendations? Or the best out of all 3?










Reply With Quote




