Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 8324
-
08-27-22 23:16 #5504Banned Member

Posts: 621Will she do a facefuck session?
Originally Posted by Sirnasty64
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:11 #5503Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby Oral
She basically won't let me go down on her.
Which really disappoints me because she has what must be the most gorgeous little kitty in vegas.
She always says she's "sweaty" down there & even after she showers all I get is a couple of light licks.
Then she wants to fuck which who can argue with but I would really enjoy eating her out for a few minutes.
Thoughts? Strategies?
-
08-27-22 10:22 #5502Senior Member

Posts: 90Chris
Just saw Chris, she is a bit older but she get the job done for a decent price. Currently she is over by The Orleans. Everything is bare but I don't know about any Greek. She has some big bolt ons and she is willing to please.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/86999267
-
08-26-22 20:46 #5501Regular Member

Posts: 1The video capture is from of in November 2021. That's an unretouched image. Abby just got filled up, as usual, but the lesions are the issue. Stay safe fellas, I'll stay away.
-
08-26-22 19:53 #5500Senior Member

Posts: 149Lola
Is she confirmed bb. Ad says anything goes. Are pics recent?
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:56 #5499Senior Member

Posts: 78150-200 I think.
It was a couple years ago! I reached out to her and she is 200 right now!.
Originally Posted by SwampNutz
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:36 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 539Me tooo but
No longer bleach blonde, total grey & brunette, much heavier than old pics she posts. Cool but I won't see again. Bb or not, I don't like BIG women. BJ for me slightly above average, no rush, I would not consider her body sexy or attractive, which is why I wouldn't see her again, if she was sexually appealing to look at I would see her as a reg.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:29 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 35I'm down lmk send me a PM.
Originally Posted by FlyBoy5263
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:22 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 115How much was the damage at the time?
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 13:02 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 78She has been around a while!
Off and on! She is FULL SERVICE! She has gained some weight since I last saw her. Nothing special. Not bad also. She is willing to do atleast some out side the box stuff! I brought toys and she is down for some 3 somes!
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 12:50 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 403I concur.
Originally Posted by SullieSean
[View Original Post]
Sweet girl very pleasant and gives a most excellent bbjcim.
-
08-26-22 12:37 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 2085Closed mouth smile in her photographs.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 16:46 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 2989First
Time I have ever seen this one anyone have any reviews?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/7027445841
-
08-25-22 15:33 #5491Regular Member

Posts: 18Kristy / Klassy / Sexy
I've seen Kristy twice now and can recommend, after a few disclaimers; Her pictures are old and 40 lbs ago, so if a chubby GILF isn't in your wheelhouse, move along. She has a stable, clean, safe, in-call not far from downtown. She's been clean with no signs of a demons. She's always responded quickly when I text'd and been available on rather short notice. I'd read other posts about her that alluded to the idea that she wasn't always a pro, so while she clearly knows the game now, she really does seem to still enjoy her job. Bonus that she can have a regular conversation and isn't crazy.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7028670177
-
08-24-22 00:25 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 130Except none of those pics are new. Some are old Steak / Jedi pics he posted here, some are from her Babylon ads, one at least is from her * Doesn't mean it's not him. The desperate need for validation is the same whether he's seen skaterslut Abby lately or not.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




