Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 660 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 9896
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9446

    Sounds fun

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    No lie its get a bit addicting constantly driving around and lurking for them. When you see one, it raises your dopamine levels a lot.
    I just moved across the street from the Dixie. I never noticed it before but now I'm always looking in as I drive down beach. Always cops there LOL.

  2. #9445
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373  [View Original Post]
    Damn this is legendary. I need to step up my game and start looking!
    No lie its get a bit addicting constantly driving around and lurking for them. When you see one, it raises your dopamine levels a lot.

  3. #9444

    A couple of years.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I amazed that you even found some good looking homeless girls. I live in SD & have only seen 1 homeless girl that I would consider picking up.
    I've been lurking for them since the pandemic hit. I had 2 experience before that, it open my eyes to a new possibility. The way I see is pussy on sale / discount. Way lower barrier of entry. The young pretty ones just need a place to stay and shower, feed them, clothe them and that's most the finances your going to be paying, plus the cost of drugs they want to get high.

  4. #9443
    I amazed that you even found some good looking homeless girls. I live in SD & have only seen 1 homeless girl that I would consider picking up.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.

  5. #9442
    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.
    Damn this is legendary. I need to step up my game and start looking!

  6. #9441
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNimbus  [View Original Post]
    Man you straight sweeping the entire SoCal area.

    Since Covid have noticed an up tick in attractive young homeless chicks around, I've sometimes have to do a you turn cause I can't believe what I saw I've been very tempted!

    Things running through my mind like I don't want to get stabbed or robbed, she's going to stink like shit or she's going to run her her mouth the whole time and not put out at that point I find myself not getting involved or taking a risk.
    Yeah I had one girl who wouldn't leave my car till I gave her a couple of bucks, giant B* other girl I gave 50 $ to smash, trying to find a good parking spot, she got annoyed and said she knows of one, was driving back to where I picked her up and saw her local homeless friends, got out of the car and ran off.

    Found this girl in costa mesa, Sexy 22 yr banging body, pretty face, wearing a short black dress with no underwear, p* is showing, smelled like straight piss. Did everything right but my connects weren't picking up the phone, she got out to go get her high of fentanyl.

  7. #9440

    Where are you finding these?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.
    I want romance with one of these homeless girls, but I don't know where to look. Are you parking your car and hitting up the tent cities on foot? Would love some pointers on the process.

  8. #9439

    Bb

    Was cruising down beach at the cvs I noticed a super hot Latina in booty shorts ass hanging out talking to a monger so I Have to drive down to make a you turn then I noticed 2 cops in same parking lot kicking out the taco street vendor. I come back and the Latina and car is gone the cops are about to leave and some dumb ***** in a Tesla almost hit them hahah, but I noticed they drove to the back of cvs. So I thought maybe they are setting up a sting. So I wait about 10 minutes then I leave and I notice another super hot Latina in short jean shorts, for sure it was a sting, these girls were way too hot, there was also a hug booty nsa in short skirt walked past cops and they didn't even blink.

  9. #9438

    I'm just a big puss

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.
    Man you straight sweeping the entire SoCal area.

    Since Covid have noticed an up tick in attractive young homeless chicks around, I've sometimes have to do a you turn cause I can't believe what I saw I've been very tempted!

    Things running through my mind like I don't want to get stabbed or robbed, she's going to stink like shit or she's going to run her her mouth the whole time and not put out at that point I find myself not getting involved or taking a risk.

  10. #9437

    The Taco Bell next to the post office?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I finally made an account. Been cruising down Beach for the last year, picked up a chubby blondie 25 yrs, across the 711 (8/21) . 80 $ for 20 minutes with a room, went over to Dixies. Smash the hell out of her, no rush in time, more of a one-and-done situation. Will not repeat.

    8/24 picked up a 19 year on the taco bell lot, really pretty youthful face, red hair, Puerto Rican, 5'3 told me her name was Marcela. Had a room at Dixie $120 for 20 minutes. Ended up getting 30 minutes out of her, went 2 rounds, and nutted in both times. Would do again.

    Near the CVS on beach, there's 2 girls, one of them is a bit of a baddie, other is thick but bad teeth, both charge a lot. $140 for 15 minutes. Hesitant to pull the trigger. But in 3 weeks from now ima pay for a bad *.

    6 months ago, there a thick Latina, fetynal user. She charges $40, hit once. But she looks super dirty. I be horrified if the condom broke, Will not repeat.
    There are always SW there since there's a massage parlor and a strip club in that Taco Bell plaza.

  11. #9436

    Damn! Beast mode

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300  [View Original Post]
    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.
    Your my idol 🙌127996;.

  12. #9435

    Homeless Girls

    I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.

    Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.

    The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.

    Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.

    Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.

    Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.

    Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.

  13. #9434
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Saturday night. Saw maybe 9 girls walking around near adventure city area. I also saw two police cars sitting there with their lights on. They were speaking with two girls. I crossed the intersection north and saw girls down the side street working. I have never picked up anyone here so it was interesting to check it out. Maybe if I wasn't driving to pickup family I would've stopped.
    Sometimes I have no intention to pay but I do like pulling right up and asking what they are charging for the fuck of it.

  14. #9433

    Long Time Lucker

    I finally made an account. Been cruising down Beach for the last year, picked up a chubby blondie 25 yrs, across the 711 (8/21) . 80 $ for 20 minutes with a room, went over to Dixies. Smash the hell out of her, no rush in time, more of a one-and-done situation. Will not repeat.

    8/24 picked up a 19 year on the taco bell lot, really pretty youthful face, red hair, Puerto Rican, 5'3 told me her name was Marcela. Had a room at Dixie $120 for 20 minutes. Ended up getting 30 minutes out of her, went 2 rounds, and nutted in both times. Would do again.

    Near the CVS on beach, there's 2 girls, one of them is a bit of a baddie, other is thick but bad teeth, both charge a lot. $140 for 15 minutes. Hesitant to pull the trigger. But in 3 weeks from now ima pay for a bad *.

    6 months ago, there a thick Latina, fetynal user. She charges $40, hit once. But she looks super dirty. I be horrified if the condom broke, Will not repeat.

  15. #9432

    Still alive

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    I live by beach and main and it's been dead lately as well. Not sure how harbor / hazard is at night?
    They're between Cerritos and Orange. At least a dozen on Tuesday 11 pm. I saw a young petite blonde wearing a floral bikini in front of Jackson Hewitt Tax building on Ball but she got picked up real quick. Who was that lucky guy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape