Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 9897
-
09-02-22 20:56 #9447Senior Member

Posts: 60Where though
At what type of places do you usually look though? I need tips since I'm more in the SGV area, so skid row DTLA would be closer to me. However, there's nothing but old ass grannies there, or even if they're young women, they're huge LOL.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 13:35 #9446Senior Member

Posts: 219Sounds fun
I just moved across the street from the Dixie. I never noticed it before but now I'm always looking in as I drive down beach. Always cops there LOL.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 00:34 #9445Regular Member

Posts: 15No lie its get a bit addicting constantly driving around and lurking for them. When you see one, it raises your dopamine levels a lot.
Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 00:32 #9444Regular Member

Posts: 15A couple of years.
I've been lurking for them since the pandemic hit. I had 2 experience before that, it open my eyes to a new possibility. The way I see is pussy on sale / discount. Way lower barrier of entry. The young pretty ones just need a place to stay and shower, feed them, clothe them and that's most the finances your going to be paying, plus the cost of drugs they want to get high.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 11:36 #9443Senior Member

Posts: 2198I amazed that you even found some good looking homeless girls. I live in SD & have only seen 1 homeless girl that I would consider picking up.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 23:13 #9442Senior Member

Posts: 40Damn this is legendary. I need to step up my game and start looking!
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:37 #9441Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah I had one girl who wouldn't leave my car till I gave her a couple of bucks, giant B* other girl I gave 50 $ to smash, trying to find a good parking spot, she got annoyed and said she knows of one, was driving back to where I picked her up and saw her local homeless friends, got out of the car and ran off.
Originally Posted by MRNimbus
[View Original Post]
Found this girl in costa mesa, Sexy 22 yr banging body, pretty face, wearing a short black dress with no underwear, p* is showing, smelled like straight piss. Did everything right but my connects weren't picking up the phone, she got out to go get her high of fentanyl.
-
08-27-22 20:48 #9440Senior Member

Posts: 39Where are you finding these?
I want romance with one of these homeless girls, but I don't know where to look. Are you parking your car and hitting up the tent cities on foot? Would love some pointers on the process.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 23:50 #9439Senior Member

Posts: 110Bb
Was cruising down beach at the cvs I noticed a super hot Latina in booty shorts ass hanging out talking to a monger so I Have to drive down to make a you turn then I noticed 2 cops in same parking lot kicking out the taco street vendor. I come back and the Latina and car is gone the cops are about to leave and some dumb ***** in a Tesla almost hit them hahah, but I noticed they drove to the back of cvs. So I thought maybe they are setting up a sting. So I wait about 10 minutes then I leave and I notice another super hot Latina in short jean shorts, for sure it was a sting, these girls were way too hot, there was also a hug booty nsa in short skirt walked past cops and they didn't even blink.
-
08-26-22 21:21 #9438Senior Member

Posts: 332I'm just a big puss
Man you straight sweeping the entire SoCal area.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
Since Covid have noticed an up tick in attractive young homeless chicks around, I've sometimes have to do a you turn cause I can't believe what I saw I've been very tempted!
Things running through my mind like I don't want to get stabbed or robbed, she's going to stink like shit or she's going to run her her mouth the whole time and not put out at that point I find myself not getting involved or taking a risk.
-
08-26-22 16:44 #9437Senior Member

Posts: 219The Taco Bell next to the post office?
There are always SW there since there's a massage parlor and a strip club in that Taco Bell plaza.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 16:43 #9436Senior Member

Posts: 219Damn! Beast mode
Your my idol 🙌127996;.
Originally Posted by XxPartyBoy300
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:19 #9435Regular Member

Posts: 15Homeless Girls
I have a habit of driving around areas and picking up and fucking these young homeless girls. Off of Harbor 91 fw I found a 24 yr Latina petite, pretty face, 105 lbs, that I had stay 2 nights in a row. Was a meth user.
Picked up a blonde 22 year baddie off the katella on the 55 fw, probably the hottest girl I been with 9/10 body.
The Vons plaza of Harbor and 91 I picked up a Russian 24 year old, meth user, petite cute face.
Tried fucking some Asian that still lurks off of harbor by the sprouts, she has fake titties but wasn't able to seal the deal.
Got robbed by a girl in riverside off of magnolia by the police station for $50.
Fucked a homeless for 40 $ in riverside, not one of the proudest moments but the price was irresistible.
Smashed a prostitute for $40 in the IE.
-
08-25-22 21:09 #9434Regular Member

Posts: 15Sometimes I have no intention to pay but I do like pulling right up and asking what they are charging for the fuck of it.
Originally Posted by Sandstorm1373
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:07 #9433Regular Member

Posts: 15Long Time Lucker
I finally made an account. Been cruising down Beach for the last year, picked up a chubby blondie 25 yrs, across the 711 (8/21) . 80 $ for 20 minutes with a room, went over to Dixies. Smash the hell out of her, no rush in time, more of a one-and-done situation. Will not repeat.
8/24 picked up a 19 year on the taco bell lot, really pretty youthful face, red hair, Puerto Rican, 5'3 told me her name was Marcela. Had a room at Dixie $120 for 20 minutes. Ended up getting 30 minutes out of her, went 2 rounds, and nutted in both times. Would do again.
Near the CVS on beach, there's 2 girls, one of them is a bit of a baddie, other is thick but bad teeth, both charge a lot. $140 for 15 minutes. Hesitant to pull the trigger. But in 3 weeks from now ima pay for a bad *.
6 months ago, there a thick Latina, fetynal user. She charges $40, hit once. But she looks super dirty. I be horrified if the condom broke, Will not repeat.












Reply With Quote




