Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 552 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4181

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.
    This actually happened to me at Kittens, not Sugars. Just a clarification, and it was last summer right before the masks came back on.

  2. #4180
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Had couple room rendezvous. Rooms small vs Kittens. Best position was standing up & pumped from behind. Also she can mount you but a bit awkward. Cameras made it a bit sketchy but keep going like porn star & have fun.

  3. #4179
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.
    Different Lola from Lola at sugars? Would make sense. She hasn't worked at Pandoras for maybe a year.

  4. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.
    Washington State law does not allow you to pay up front. It's on the wall at Kittens.

  5. #4177

    Good time with Martina and Jade

    I came in on Saturday afternoon. It was pretty dead. Martina came by, and offered a dance. With a little negotiation, I got a nice slippery hand shake. What a nice lady. .

    I got one dance from Jade. I like her. She is good at remembering our prior conversations, and uses that to work her charm on me. She is extremely good at charming me. In the back, she gave me an amazing lap dance. The girls came out to play. She did a really good job of getting me worked up, and aroused. Making good eye contact, rubbing, and teasing. It was honestly the best non-extra lap dance I have gotten in a long time. I would not say no to extras from Jade, if the offer was made. However, I suspect she wants more than I want to spend. I am on a $40 per song budget.

  6. #4176

    Delight at deja vu lake city

    Had a swell dance with Delight at LCDV last week: tall, blonde, DD, sweet as pie. Does anyone have her instagram link?

  7. #4175

    Lola at Pandora's

    Rip off. Avoid. Promised more in VIP but once back there gave less than what she allowed in the regular area. Said it was because of the cameras. Also said it was club policy to pay up front now and being a drunk fool I broke my own rules and parted with my money real quick. Fuck a *****.

  8. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Rooms are pricey now. $70 for 15 minutes, 90 for 30. I think 120 for an hour. But you have more freedom. Be creative. Get up! Take your clothes off. Have her suck you standing with her on her knees, bend her over the table, on the table with her ankles on your shoulders, prop her foot on the chair armrest. Pile drive her. Just don't make too much noise and dress quickly when time is up.
    I might have to go check it out.

  9. #4173

    Pandora VIP Rooms

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Rooms are pricey now. $70 for 15 minutes, 90 for 30. I think 120 for an hour. But you have more freedom. Be creative. Get up! Take your clothes off. Have her suck you standing with her on her knees, bend her over the table, on the table with her ankles on your shoulders, prop her foot on the chair armrest. Pile drive her. Just don't make too much noise and dress quickly when time is up.

  10. #4172

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.
    I met Gwen shortly after she started. I didn't do the VIP but got a couple of horrible lap dances. She may be better now but with me she did the painful lap bounce. Said she had experience but it sure didn't seem like it!

  11. #4171

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Vnapi55  [View Original Post]
    Arrived at Pandoras at 730, place was dead. Got hustled by Gwen. New Girl, good dances, but no extras. The private rooms are way too much. Rookie move.
    Happens to the best of us. One time I got hustled for 300 from some asian chick at Sugar's, and I'm by no means new at at this.

  12. #4170

    Pandora Friday

    Arrived at Pandoras at 730, place was dead. Got hustled by Gwen. New Girl, good dances, but no extras. The private rooms are way too much. Rookie move.

  13. #4169

    Her IG

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.
    Here's her IG https://www.instagram.com/sourpatchkittenxoxo/.

  14. #4168

    Dropped you a message

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaj2012  [View Original Post]
    I have not been two pans since before the pandemic. I hear a lot about VIP rooms now. Is there more freedom in the room and in the playground? Or do you still just sit in one position while the girl does her thing? Thanks and advance. I'm heading there this weekend.
    Much easier that way. Long posts kill forums.

  15. #4167

    Pans VIP

    I have not been here since before the pandemic. I'm going to sleep in VIP room better than the playground and worth the extra money? Is there more freedom to move around or do you just sit there? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape