Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 8271
-
08-23-22 13:24 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 224Indica?
Any information about Indica? Have heard the name but can't sync it to a person in my head.
-
08-23-22 10:38 #4160Senior Member

Posts: 274Not Mandy / great Sunday
I got the name wrong. Definitely not Mandy. The DJ was having audio issues that day, and was even harder to understand than usual.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
It may have been Trinity, who I recall speaking to in the past, but not partaking. Or it could be Madison? At this point I am not at all sure. It was an older fake blond. With hard, fake tits, and nice nipples. She had a thick butt. She was greedy, and I won't partake again.
I was in on Sunday. MILF manager took my money at the door, and warned me that only 5 girls were working. It was Anya, Monse, Sativa, (or was it Indica?) Mandy, and Paisley, (I think) Cream showed up shortly after I got there, and a couple more ladies showed up before I left. I spent some time watching the stage. I was planning on putting in some time, and waiting my turn to get a nice hand shake. I am a dirty pervert. So, I find something entertaining about knowingly watching Monse, and Anya do their work. I truly believe that they enjoy pleasing people. You can tell when SW do, because they are really good at it.
I gave Monse some smirks as she passed by. She gave them right back. Anya tends to avoid eye contact when we are not in the back together. I was hoping for a turn with Anya, but was willing to let Monse do her thing to me. Pre pandemic, Cream was my go-to. However, the first time I got dances with her since her return. She disappointed me. We got 2 dances in, and I found out she had no slippery stuff. I am pretty shy, so it is hard for me to finish in public. I cut my losses. Cream was giving me some eye contact as she worked the room. She came right by me, and hit up a dude to go in the back. When he was not looking, she reached out, and gave my leg a flirtatious grab.
After a good 3 or 4 rotations, Cream came by for a short chat. I told her, "I was hoping you would take me into the back. " She smiled, and said "sure". We got back there, and it was pretty full. She found a spot, and started to get into it. I communicated a need for slippery stuff, and she said I will go get it. When she got back, the area had completely cleared out. She moved us to a better spot, and we got into it. She really brought her A game. She gave intense eye contact, and words of encouragement. It was the best effort, and talent that I have ever gotten out of her. I am on a budget, and won't spend more than $40 per song. I think this is why I have to wait my turn. Judging by who she goes to the back with. I suspect Anya really enjoys our friend Manuel Hung.
-
08-23-22 09:42 #4159Senior Member

Posts: 198From their insta, the boat had mechanical issues, so instead they hosted the "private event" in their own strip club.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 09:40 #4158Senior Member

Posts: 440Kittens best deal
Best deal I ever got was 30 minutes /250 Covered with oral on her allowed which is not always allowed.
I forgot her name but she was half white / half Korean which made her look just beautiful.
-
08-23-22 08:25 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 444Ava
She's often there weekdays around 1 pm. Changes her # every 6 months.
Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 02:26 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 72Boat party Sunday?
Anybody go? Was it an orgy for real? Hmm sorry to miss that one.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 01:43 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 626Still can't get any time with Ava. Either she busy or not there. Anyone know what her schedule actually is? She seems to just leave when she wants when she feels its slow. Or anyone got contact info maybe? Facebook? Insta? Tic Tok? Anything? Haha! Not really expecting anyone to share her # if anyone out there actually has it.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 00:07 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 9GPS a bit huh? She once quoted me $300 for the VIP room, but not I'm pretty sure she meant 15 minutes. Still, almost seems worth it. What was your damage?
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
A question in general, when people are saying "under 300" in here as a good price, is that for an hour? Or is that 15 minutes (the basic VIP room price)?
-
08-22-22 14:34 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 159Two of my favs. No BS or drama. Straight up, highly skilled & amazing rides.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 12:03 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 159Jade at Kits. She offered me take out last visit but passed. I met Jade at Pans. Hottie but limited menu so no go.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 00:32 #4151Regular Member

Posts: 2Foxy Roxy
Visited Pandora's she stood out. She was worth my time and money which is saying a lot.
For some of these girls. She's hot. BCD she's fucking smoking hot.
-
08-21-22 22:28 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
And they seriously love what they do. Like for real. I think?
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:24 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya.
Sounds incredible really! Quite the adventure. It's ok loose as long as it's wet. Usually girls feel too tight for me.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 22:08 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 72Monse Anya
I've actually had them both at same time in private.
Originally Posted by SeattleGonzo
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 17:08 #4147Banned Member

Posts: 84Monse & Anya are two wonderful woman that are very honest and straightforward.
More dancers should be like them.











Reply With Quote





