Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 29346
-
08-27-22 21:57 #19296Senior Member

Posts: 34Bad experience at reflexology spa
Visited the one on 6050 E 10th St, the MT was coco.
Waited an hour for the massage, once started she asked if I wanted to start from front. Which I said yes, then started the tip talk and she was annoying overall, asking $ for just a handshake. I said. 4 and settled for. 6, she was asking more to touch which at this point seemed not even worth.
She kept on going out for long time as customers were out there and somehow I was able to finish thank god.
And I was hoping for some massage but instad I got an oil rub LOL.
Finally for a 1 hr massage which started 15 min late and ended 10 min early with lots of interruptions (her leaving several times), I barely got any massage.
Waste of time and energy very unenjoyable. Please avoid if you are looking for a good massage try other places. Also please don't fall for her sweet talk, she calls everyone cute and handsome through out.
-
08-27-22 20:02 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 176Do you know where I can find Mary Beth?
Originally Posted by DoctorRam
[View Original Post]
Where can I find Tracie?
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:16 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 142Eye A Mia
Is the name. Just north of stop 10. I was just there this afternoon. First time. Saw Ming. Looks to be early / mid 40's. HH for. 4 standard HE for another. 4.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 17:59 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 325Thanks for details
It's by Southport rd.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing info.
-
08-27-22 17:00 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 1175Google has it as Eye a Mia Spa but you won't find a name on the shop.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 16:21 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 325Landmark nearby
If you can't share the name any place near by unable to find on google what you shared?
Originally Posted by MyFriend31
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 15:26 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 34Mostly a scammer
I texted the number and got response.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
She wants a giftcard as payment and pointing to ohio st apartments for meetup. (red flags).
And she shared an ig account saying that's her profile, which clearly was different from her rubmd images.
So I avoided after that.
-
08-27-22 14:07 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 43Non Asian Providers.
I have done Luna Lounge, as reviewed before, decent experience with Brittney however girls there too big for my taste and highly variable experience. Tried Hippie, that body is amazing but no touch kind ruins it. Looking for some non Asian provider that allows mutual touch, HJ and BJ finish is fine.
If someone is able to provide any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated. PMs are fine.
Thanks!
-
08-27-22 13:45 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 135FeedbacK? Anyone?
I've seen one review on here for this ad, https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/512289011465, and I'm just looking for more feedback on the meeting and experience. I'm scheduled with her tomorrow. Thanks.
-
08-27-22 09:48 #19287Senior Member

Posts: 219Easy enough
Google the following "foot spa mundy dr" and it will show upper northeast just off 37. If this is on your cell, hit directions and you on your way. Easy peasy.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 08:50 #19286Senior Member

Posts: 129Westside Visits
I have made a couple of stops over the past few weeks. First was KY Ave which was an older, not so pretty MT. Massage was not great, which was why I chose the place. Someone said they give a great massage. Very little tease before the flip and she let me know what was on the menu. CBJ, FS and none of it was great. . 6 for the hr and $. 2 for the tip. I probably would not return unless I was guaranteed a different MT.
I had not been to Plainfield Day Spa in awhile because the MT's were turning often and the menu was limited anyway. Only one MT working, maybe 50, gave a pretty decent massage. No teasing before the flip, but went straight for the oil and JR AND kept trying to slide her finger in the backdoor. It is not the best feeling but it was enough to stimulate the prostate. . 6 for the hr and. 4 for the tip. I may go back in a crunch.
Thought about trying Gypsy. Any Intel to share? DM if you have been and what to expect.
-
08-27-22 01:29 #19285Senior Member

Posts: 332Hello indianapolis mongers. I will be up there this weekend. Could you tell about what area of Indianapolis it is in I did look on google I seen like fisher as well as another area. If this chick is still there I would be interested for sure. Thanks have a good one be safe out there.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 23:11 #19284Senior Member

Posts: 31I for one am eagerly awaiting your review!
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 22:06 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 219Bobo
I tried this location out after reading this review. Pretty much spot on. My experience was very similar. I chose the. 40 hhr but never requested a massage as I let her know right off what I wanted. Amazing how quick her clothes fell off and she plopped. I already had my magnum in hand so we just had at it right from the start. When done, she popped her thin white overcoat on and open the pocket for the tip, which I gladly provided her with. 40 as she never gave me a massage nor did she state a price. I left with her smiling from ear to ear. She's definitely got nice B cups and I have to say the tightest AMP I've ever came in. She had to pour most of her lube on it to get it to slide in. She definitely enjoyed it all and is actually a very good kisser as well. Her tattoo over the kitty reminded my somewhat of another fav I had a while back which was Wendy at Sweet. Only Bobo's tat is a little smaller and the kitty much much tighter. Bobo is very fit and I would say around mid 30's in actual age. And definitely blonde at the moment. I highly recommend and appreciate the initial review, Joe!
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
08-26-22 18:28 #19282Regular Member

Posts: 20I use to visit Marybeth
Mary Beth was great, started with her when she had her own place on kinda near Plainfield, then when she was in the bigger house then the one sorta the hood and finely the dump on Tibs Ave or was it Belmont. Only did that one once. She was great but her life just kept going down, her daughter did not help the situation.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





