Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1085

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her few months ago around Sample and Dixie. She looks good, but got some GPS attitude and wanted a Ben for just a cover BJ. I kicked her out of my truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by StanLee1280  [View Original Post]
    Yea my experience exactly. Wanted a Ben for car head no way I'm doing that. That's GPS to me, funny thing she wouldn't ask for that unless some are giving that. WTF. The game done changed.
    Damn it took a while for anybody to answer. So I went and picked her up since she lives close to me. I would never pay a street walker that money but I didn't know that till now. But it was a good date. Next time I'll be able to take her to my house. She came out clean, decent skills except she said she can't ride you because she was a gymnast and her hip will pop out of joint. LOL.

  2. #367

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by HDMurdock  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her few months ago around Sample and Dixie. She looks good, but got some GPS attitude and wanted a Ben for just a cover BJ. I kicked her out of my truck.
    Yea my experience exactly. Wanted a Ben for car head no way I'm doing that. That's GPS to me, funny thing she wouldn't ask for that unless some are giving that. WTF. The game done changed.

  3. #366

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvahj  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her few months ago around Sample and Dixie. She looks good, but got some GPS attitude and wanted a Ben for just a cover BJ. I kicked her out of my truck.

  4. #365

  5. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcl44  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmont  [View Original Post]
    Jessica? Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Looks exactly like what I am into.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/89115561#.

    Thanks!
    Working link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/89115561.

  6. #363
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmont  [View Original Post]
    Jessica? Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Looks exactly like what I am into.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/89115561#.

    Thanks!
    Link doesn't work.

  7. #362
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Jessica LC? Any info?

    Jessica? Any info?

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Looks exactly like what I am into.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/89115561#.

    Thanks!

  8. #361

    Family has money

    She will be out in no time, never does more than a few months at time, no matter the charges.

  9. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyRiv  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, definitely out of unlces, staying at motel room on federal highway, by Oakland park blvd.

    No phone as of now, bad candy habitq.

    In box my for the rm#.
    Well it didn't take long for her to get pinched again. Mugshot just showed up this morning. I'm super upset I didn't get a chance to sample that before she went in again.

  10. #359

    Mona G

    Yeah, definitely out of unlces, staying at motel room on federal highway, by Oakland park blvd.

    No phone as of now, bad candy habitq.

    In box my for the rm#.

  11. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by CaddyRiv  [View Original Post]
    I heard a rumor that Mona g. Was back from her uncle and driving around Atlantic and dixie doing Dates, anyone have the digits?
    Holy shit! For me that thick and plump little meatball was always the one that got away! I'd love to finally sample that if it's true that Mona G is no longer with Uncle LEO and roaming the streets. Can anyone confirm?

  12. #357

    Mona G

    I heard a rumor that Mona g. Was back from her uncle and driving around Atlantic and dixie doing Dates, anyone have the digits?

  13. #356

    It's all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceLeeroy  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

    I plan on visiting the area and was looking at the various sites out there. I've seen escort babylon / listcrawler, PrivateDelights, Tryst, sumosearch. Just wondering if there is one most people go to or is it just all the same and you get lucky where you get lucky. Thanks for the help.
    Great profile name bro! "Who's the Master? LOL.

    In my opinion, it's probably the same as any other location, however ListCrawler seems like it's 95% BS ads to me.

    I have never used them, as lately I've been more into the AMP scene, but there is also.

    https://pompano-beach.skipthegames.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...female-escorts

  14. #355

    Newbie Question

    Hello folks,

    I plan on visiting the area and was looking at the various sites out there. I've seen escort babylon / listcrawler, PrivateDelights, Tryst, sumosearch. Just wondering if there is one most people go to or is it just all the same and you get lucky where you get lucky. Thanks for the help.

  15. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver63  [View Original Post]
    " anyone on here seen her she posts alot".
    "Here is the latest post from this girl, anyone have a review?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rdale/84952572".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape