Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 212 of 662 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? The GILF / MILF that's near Auburn? I haven't seen her since before COVID.
    I have reached out a few times. Had something scheduled last year but she backed out the day before. Have tried a couple times since and not a response. I'm assuming she is not in business anymore.

  2. #6752

    Arielle in Marlboro

    Anyone see this cute little spinner chick yet?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/684534884427
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 8.02.19 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #6751

    GILF Robin

    Anyone seen her lately? The GILF / MILF that's near Auburn? I haven't seen her since before COVID.

  4. #6750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Greasy105  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is STG just flooded with Asian jack shacks? Man I miss the days of craigslist. Simpler time boys. Simpler times indeed.
    Yes. Stg is fucked up. Not sure why it's flooded with Asian shit. Every city is that way.

  5. #6749

    Stg

    Is it me or is STG just flooded with Asian jack shacks? Man I miss the days of craigslist. Simpler time boys. Simpler times indeed.

  6. #6748
    That cracked me up. Folks, we have a new provider. "Her" name is LustyB lolol.

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.

  7. #6747

    Spot-on brother

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.
    You are spot-on brother. I told her she's undoubtedly a septuagenarian. Told her not to look the word up and that I'd explain. I lavished her with insincere compliments about being an historic relic of epic proportions and a museum-worthy attraction. Why, I asked her? Because she is a most necessary nexus of history: she no doubt knew George Washington, Thomas Paine, and Benjamin Franklin, and was there for the signing of The Declaration of Independence! I asked her what was it like to have lived through two World Wars? Seriously I did. Told her there was No DAMN way she's in her 50's but in her 70's; more likely 75 years old. She didn't take too kindly to it and then, as you can see for yourselves, I must at least be one of the catalysts to have moved her to being even more defiant, updated her heading to include the trite phrase "Age is just a number". Smh. You go granny!

  8. #6746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Nooo

    Avoid at all costs. She 70 if she's a day. She'll quote FS but she won't have condoms and won't fuck raw. Daty is a $25 upsell, BBBJ is terrible. I could suck dick better I'm sure of it. Dump of an apartment.

    Your better off staying home and jacking off with no lube than to see this disaster.

  9. #6745

    Alicia

    She has two positive reviews on the oThER site.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/635010476399

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? Thought I saw some recently but I can't find the reviews anymore.

    Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/920264639753

  10. #6744
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBent  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amber lately?

    Wondering if she is reliable, and if she does incall.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/397893917992
    I had a dream but the mountaintop experience was lackluster: This one is on multiple substances. Years ago she used to post on CL. At that time she worked DD on Rt 9 in Westborough. She did an in-call to my Westborough suite. Asked for donation upfront to pay her driver. I agreed but only after she left her valuables behind as collateral. She returned and we proceeded. I always do everything covered. Each time we finished getting off she'd run to the bathroom. I could hear her partaking of something illegal, if you get my meaning. I do not exaggerate. She ran to the bathroom over TEN times within our 2 hrs. I could hardly wait to boot her demon-addicted ass out of there ASAP! What I found out is she was purchasing from her supposed driver, who was her supplier.

    Do you remember the old stop-motion television special Rudolph's Shiny New Year? Let's just say she wears her hair out and around her ears for a good reason. Those ears are like Baby New Year's! I couldn't stop laughing inside my mind's ear LOL. She has serious DEMONS. Don't waste your time. Now, I see, she, like most of the worst ones, move into Worcester. Avoid this one. She's too wasted to enjoy.

  11. #6743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is the one.
    Sent you a PM, brother.

  12. #6742

    Hanna

    I believe that's the Hanna he's talking about. No H at the end I believe.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigNickBigger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for asking but is this the Hannah that used to give massages?

  13. #6741

    Fifties sixties whos counting updated link

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/461359847468

    Have any of you older members tried this one on for size recently. She used to advertise several years ago then went off the radar.
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/899892427122

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/508-504-6091

  14. #6740

    Amber

    Has anyone seen Amber lately?

    Wondering if she is reliable, and if she does incall.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...-/397893917992

  15. #6739
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I know both Summer and Hannah very well. I lived with both of them for weeks. And let me tell you it was the happiest day of my life when I booted them out of my house. They both suffer from paranoid schizophrenia. They don't sleep at night. They talk to themselves. They're straight out delusional. Both of the girls Hannah is in Florida with her gay boyfriend. I would never go near that girl again. Summer lives in Worcester now. Because Drakit Mass dude kicked her out. Because he had enough of her and I don't blame him. No guy deserves to be treated like that when you live with crazy girls. I don't care how hot she is. You have to do what's best for you. And just get rid of her and wash your hands. Summer is on submarines. But she should get off of subs and definitely get some schizophrenia meds. But honestly those don't even help either. When someone is mentally ill. You cannot bring them back. I've tried it just doesn't work that way. Summer is hot though. Weathered face. But nice clean girl with sexy body and really nice feet.
    Sorry for asking but is this the Hannah that used to give massages?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape