Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 709 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 759 809 1209 1709 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20513

    Chocolate Cutie

    This one has been posting ads for awhile now. Anyone try?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797

  2. #20512

    Brooklyn

    Met with Brooklyn finally. I saw her at her place (nice neighborhood but the house is broken) she was renting a room out. She was nice and friendly, I just opted for BBJ and she did a good job.

  3. #20511

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Saku93  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylamay

    Is she real? Is she actually IN Charlotte?
    She's real and very well reviewed.

  4. #20510

    Kayla May

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaylamay

    Is she real? Is she actually IN Charlotte?

  5. #20509
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/510350943816

    Ad is fake or waste of time, I inquired about rates and got the response kibble and bits with an unpleasant photo.

    Posted this in the wrong spot first time around.

  6. #20508

    Multiple posta. Nonname. Anyone seen?


  7. #20507

    That's BeBe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grummpi  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this gal post a ton, and lots of pics out there, but I haven't been able to find a review. Is there another name I should be searching, or is it a fake and I'm just the last to know? LOL. Anyone have any info or review / experience with her? As usual, thanks ahead of time for any info.

    Grummpi.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/236720517481
    She was staying in a low budget hotel on Sugar creek. Very mechanical.

  8. #20506

    Quality over quantity

    So what you're saying is you no longer have the desire nor time to see any bumpkins. Only the best for you. I hear you loud and clear Mr. Senior in Good Standing.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Funder. She's sweet as can be, too. Great conversation. I'm at the point of quality over quantity. I'd rather see one hot, excellent provider per month at a one hour price point and have an overall solid experience, than 2-3 mediocre or gross ones with drama at a HHR that amount to what I pay for the one. With that being said I do have my upper limit. But I'm done chasing pussy and have the belief that not all puntang is created equally. As always, we all have our diverse tastes.

  9. #20505

    Nickky or NickkyNickkol?

    I've seen this gal post a ton, and lots of pics out there, but I haven't been able to find a review. Is there another name I should be searching, or is it a fake and I'm just the last to know? LOL. Anyone have any info or review / experience with her? As usual, thanks ahead of time for any info.

    Grummpi.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/236720517481

  10. #20504
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez

    I know you and CG have both raved about her in the past. Damn, she's hot as fuck.
    Thanks Funder. She's sweet as can be, too. Great conversation. I'm at the point of quality over quantity. I'd rather see one hot, excellent provider per month at a one hour price point and have an overall solid experience, than 2-3 mediocre or gross ones with drama at a HHR that amount to what I pay for the one. With that being said I do have my upper limit. But I'm done chasing pussy and have the belief that not all puntang is created equally. As always, we all have our diverse tastes.

  11. #20503

    Red hazel back


  12. #20502

    Alyson Rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was exiting the business sooner rather than later. Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in probably 3 years and wouldn't mind paying her a visit as she's a solid provider.
    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez

    I know you and CG have both raved about her in the past. Damn, she's hot as fuck.

  13. #20501
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night with this girl. It was a house west side off freedom drive. Seemed safe and was. I didn't know it was car play till I got there. She's a beautiful girl and had good pussy qv was 100. But I would have been more comfortable in her place. I like her she was laid back. I will definitely repeat. She would let me in all the way, but I pressed and man it was over LOL car play was fun as she is tiny.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/7049773073
    Car date= SW.

  14. #20500

    Is A Rod even still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    Her contact info is on her website.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/
    Last I heard she was exiting the business sooner rather than later. Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in probably 3 years and wouldn't mind paying her a visit as she's a solid provider.

  15. #20499

    Throat Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry that I forgot to include her stg link in my review. Here she is: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/435323499790 She is a sweetheart!
    How big is she? Her ad lists her as 181 pounds at 5'1".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape