Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 31139
-
08-26-22 21:27 #20504Senior Member

Posts: 305Thanks Funder. She's sweet as can be, too. Great conversation. I'm at the point of quality over quantity. I'd rather see one hot, excellent provider per month at a one hour price point and have an overall solid experience, than 2-3 mediocre or gross ones with drama at a HHR that amount to what I pay for the one. With that being said I do have my upper limit. But I'm done chasing pussy and have the belief that not all puntang is created equally. As always, we all have our diverse tastes.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 13:06 #20503Senior Member

Posts: 363Red hazel back
Hazel red head postng again.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32720555
-
08-26-22 10:08 #20502Senior Member

Posts: 949Alyson Rodriguez
https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
I know you and CG have both raved about her in the past. Damn, she's hot as fuck.
-
08-26-22 09:31 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 1205Car date= SW.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 07:51 #20500Senior Member

Posts: 305Is A Rod even still around?
Last I heard she was exiting the business sooner rather than later. Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in probably 3 years and wouldn't mind paying her a visit as she's a solid provider.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 06:14 #20499Banned Member

Posts: 1148Throat Goat
How big is she? Her ad lists her as 181 pounds at 5'1".
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 06:13 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 503A Rod
I thought she retired? Or is she just low volume now?
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 22:29 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 255Sounds like she was kicked from the golden green, I'm guessing she asked for a review.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111
[View Original Post]
Edit no mention of carplay only and bring your own cover or pay a BB upcharge
-
08-25-22 22:00 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 326Best review
I'm still laughing about this one.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:31 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 190Brooklyn robbing, avoid at all cost
I have put report in ripoff section.
Just for awareness I wanted to message here too. Too sad how these girls are becoming.
-
08-25-22 19:25 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 258Re: Alyson Rodriguez.
Originally Posted by Crew606
[View Original Post]
Her contact info is on her website.
https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/
-
08-25-22 19:02 #20493Regular Member

Posts: 15Dream of freedom
Had a dream last night with this girl. It was a house west side off freedom drive. Seemed safe and was. I didn't know it was car play till I got there. She's a beautiful girl and had good pussy qv was 100. But I would have been more comfortable in her place. I like her she was laid back. I will definitely repeat. She would let me in all the way, but I pressed and man it was over LOL car play was fun as she is tiny.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/7049773073
-
08-25-22 17:37 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 50A Rod?
Any idea or contact for A Rod?
-
08-25-22 17:35 #20491Senior Member

Posts: 50Black Panther
Any leads on good black pussy to dream about? I prefer Eros types.
-
08-25-22 13:44 #20490Senior Member

Posts: 7337Sounds like another Jenna waiting to happen?
Originally Posted by MidnightSteel
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





