The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 157 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1820
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Country Sheriff can't purchase pussy? Whats going on!

    What type of country do we live in where a good ole country sheriff can't purchase himself some pussy?

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/georgia-d...194221679.html

    Queue the Dukes of Hazard theme song!

    "Just a good ole boy. Wasnt meaning no harm. Just on the internet looking for some poontang. "

  2. #1819
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSugarSmith  [View Original Post]
    Thank god they pulled these dangerous women off the streets. At ages of 52,55, and 63 they averaged 56.7 years old. A good stay in prison and they might grow out of this phase.
    Either that or LE's goal was to prevent the onset of arthritis or HJ (tennis) elbow. If we see our medical insurance premiums declining, we'll know it was for our benefit.

  3. #1818
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianMan03  [View Original Post]
    I do think we're much safer now that these 3 ladies have been arrested. The last one on the right tried to smack my face with her bolts on (which were rather hard and very firm). After I was nearly concussed, she tried to sit on my face and smother me with her flat butt. Had she had large butt cheeks, who knows if I would be able to write this story.

    Glad to see LE is protecting us. LOL.
    Too funny. Glad to hear you survived that sordid ordeal.

  4. #1817

    Peachtree city LE

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    We want to thank local law enforcement for making Peachtree city safe again from the deadly Asian street gang. Citizens can now go back to sleeping with their doors unlocked.
    I do think we're much safer now that these 3 ladies have been arrested. The last one on the right tried to smack my face with her bolts on (which were rather hard and very firm). After I was nearly concussed, she tried to sit on my face and smother me with her flat butt. Had she had large butt cheeks, who knows if I would be able to write this story.

    Glad to see LE is protecting us. LOL.

  5. #1816

    Crime wave

    We want to thank local law enforcement for making Peachtree city safe again from the deadly Asian street gang. Citizens can now go back to sleeping with their doors unlocked.

  6. #1815

    Tony Soprano

    Thank god they pulled these dangerous women off the streets. At ages of 52,55, and 63 they averaged 56.7 years old. A good stay in prison and they might grow out of this phase.

  7. #1814

    3 arrested after Peachtree City police raid day spa


  8. #1813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    For anyone wondering and I'm actually surprised. Paige has been arrested for trafficking cocaine. Is associated with Aly J whom I believe does those hard drugs as well. Got picked up last week. No wonder I haven't heard a peep.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigecambella
    Does anyone know if Paige is out after being arrested for trafficking cocaine? I know many weren't fond of her because of her GPS and refusal to give head in her sessions. Latina junky honey got the same charge.

  9. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    The only protester killed was an unarmed female USAF Veteran. I guarantee you, if she had not been white their would have been protests even from the left.
    That's not true. If she was asian, the far left extremists wouldn't care either. But yes, they are extremely bigoted and racist, so basically agree there.

  10. #1811
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Two women lost their lives

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    The only protester killed was an unarmed female USAF Veteran. I guarantee you, if she had not been white their would have been protests even from the left.
    You're incorrect. Two women were killed on January 6th. One was beaten to death by a police officer's batton who repeatedly struck here lifeless body. People attempted to perform cpr and revive her. The cops instead dragged her body and prevented that. I have no idea if they have released the autopsy for the real cause of death.

    The veteran after internal investigation was shot for no good reason.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/documents...capitol-police - Babbitt shooting internal police docs reveal 'no good reason for shooting,' according to Judicial Watch.

    https://twitter.com/i/status/1462831994711130115 - Officers dragged her body all the way out then continually beat her unconscious body.

    https://headlineusa.com/capitol-poli...-homicides-j6/ - "Evidence Suggests Jan. 6 Victim Roseanne Boyland Beaten to Death by Police" .

  11. #1810

    Yeah but

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen video of protesters actually attacking Capital Police but if they did I would absolutely have no problem with the police defending themselves wit a firearm or any other method.
    The only protester killed was an unarmed female USAF Veteran. I guarantee you, if she had not been white their would have been protests even from the left.

  12. #1809

    Video?

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCockToo  [View Original Post]
    Brooks was a dumbass. He should have said "take me to jail". You definitely don't win in a fight with cops. WTF were the cops doing having an half hour conversation with a drunk man? Slap the cuffs on him. Lib-thinking? Dude I have an arsenal of weaponry, including an AR15. If I want the govt the stay the F*ck out of my private life, what does that make me? And if the rule is "fight with a cop you get to shot", then shoot EVERYBODY who fight with cops. Period.

    What channel were you watching for 4 hours on January 6th? Every news station in the world showed fighting and attacking, and pepper-spraying, and flag throwing, and window breaking. Both Republicans and Democrats alike condemned the non-non-violent protest on the 6th. Over 900 peaceful demonstrators have been charged, in which about 400 of them have plead guilty. About 75 of them faced charges of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer, which by your brand of justice, 75 people should have definitely been shot. But I don't believe you would have been in favor of that, would you? Good. Neither am I. As far as I know, only one dumbass protester was shot. People are shot by officers every year, regardless of whether they are carrying a weapon.

    Yes, a taser can be lethal, but I'd rather be tasered than shot any day!
    Yeah. I stand by my statement. If you attack a cop. Don't be surprised if you get shot. Sadly the left makes every incident a massive political cause.

    Are there bad cops? Absolutely. We're those two cops in the wrong? Nope.

    I haven't seen video of protesters actually attacking Capital Police but if they did I would absolutely have no problem with the police defending themselves wit a firearm or any other method.

  13. #1808

    What were you watching on Jan 6th. Please send a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Basser  [View Original Post]
    That's classic lib thinking right there. And you managed to bring January 6th into it. Bravo.

    Except no one was attacking capital police or stealing their weapons.

    This idiot did attack the police and take his taser and tried to use it on the cop. Then he runs away with it like a lunatic. Just let him go the left cried! But what if he used that weapon, which can be lethal, on a civilian? You would be first in line to crucify them for that. So the Dem politicians made political hay over this and the liberal media was more than happy to pitch in.

    This was the correct thing to do. Sadly it took 2 years to arrive at this when the outcome was so predictable.

    You disagree? Attack a cop and steal his weapon and see what happens. All your lib speak and I'll founded arguments won't be worth a damn as you're bleeding on the pavement. Deservedly so.
    Brooks was a dumbass. He should have said "take me to jail". You definitely don't win in a fight with cops. WTF were the cops doing having an half hour conversation with a drunk man? Slap the cuffs on him. Lib-thinking? Dude I have an arsenal of weaponry, including an AR15. If I want the govt the stay the F*ck out of my private life, what does that make me? And if the rule is "fight with a cop you get to shot", then shoot EVERYBODY who fight with cops. Period.

    What channel were you watching for 4 hours on January 6th? Every news station in the world showed fighting and attacking, and pepper-spraying, and flag throwing, and window breaking. Both Republicans and Democrats alike condemned the non-non-violent protest on the 6th. Over 900 peaceful demonstrators have been charged, in which about 400 of them have plead guilty. About 75 of them faced charges of using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer, which by your brand of justice, 75 people should have definitely been shot. But I don't believe you would have been in favor of that, would you? Good. Neither am I. As far as I know, only one dumbass protester was shot. People are shot by officers every year, regardless of whether they are carrying a weapon.

    Yes, a taser can be lethal, but I'd rather be tasered than shot any day!

  14. #1807
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    It seems the hotel called concerning their activities. The police did a quick investigation and easily found the accusations were true. They followed up, and made a few arrests. That's what that police do, they respond to citizen complaints, investigate and make a arrest. The hotel deemed them a nuisance, did not want to throw them, too messy, so they call the cops. Problem solved. Uncle LEO is always lurking. 2 girls working out the room, you know the foot traffic was a issue.
    LEO actually set up a meet up with each of them: https://times-herald.com/news/2022/0...titution-sting . Picked off one by one and the handler caught up. Even though there is more than 1. This was after they had criminally trespassed them. So under cover actually did set up meets to meet them. I thought they didn't. Wonder what the messages were like. Was it really "explicit".

    https://times-herald.com/news/2022/0...log-august-1-7 . Can find in the logs they were trespassed.

    Their ads are still up BTW. Here is one of them. She used to be near DeKalb / Norcross. Circulated ones. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4048223694 .

  15. #1806

    Mother daughter combo

    It seems the hotel called concerning their activities. The police did a quick investigation and easily found the accusations were true. They followed up, and made a few arrests. That's what that police do, they respond to citizen complaints, investigate and make a arrest. The hotel deemed them a nuisance, did not want to throw them, too messy, so they call the cops. Problem solved. Uncle LEO is always lurking. 2 girls working out the room, you know the foot traffic was a issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape