Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5395
-
08-28-22 15:31 #2350Senior Member

Posts: 418I've seen Sydney twice. Most recent being almost a year ago. She has similar look to the ad photos. Short, tight body. Incall is sort of sketch being inside quiet residential. Above average massage quality, but both times she was all about business and getting me on my way.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:37 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 110Someone posted that sydney was a scam a couple weeks ago, they posted some Russian profile I think.
Originally Posted by SdTorrent
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 11:47 #2348Regular Member

Posts: 7Sydney and Kennedy
Anyone have any experience with these two?
I swear I've seen their posts for years, with the same photos.
Sydney:
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1154a...0-a21c2f841175
Kennedy:
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f7ef9...1-369b428d7207
-
08-27-22 01:29 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 278Definitely going with Latina based on the HK uni.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:28 #2346Banned Member

Posts: 3075I also sent a message, but never heard back. If those pictures are real she must be booked every day.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:26 #2345Banned Member

Posts: 3075I've seen almost everyone at the Little House and with a body like those in the ad I would have remembered. And yes, the ladies from the little house usually list Old Town or Bonita as the incall location.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:54 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 38Donna
It been long time since I saw her, at that time it was he only.
Originally Posted by BeachDrone
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:33 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 59Their ads usually say "Bonita" or "Old Town" this says Point Loma. Don't think it's her.
Originally Posted by Nick4
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:31 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 120Could that be Eva of the little house? I thought an Eva used to work there.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 17:26 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 59I saw that one too. Sent a message but didn't get a reply. Going to try again and will.
Report back.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:28 #2340Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sarahi on RubMD
The boobs on Sarahi looks great. She shares the number with a former provider from ST, who is also fun. Any intel on Sarahi is greatly appreciated.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9eee1...3-593ace0a7899
-
08-26-22 12:58 #2339Banned Member

Posts: 3075Those boobs look amazing and the one picture showing her body shape is not bad either. She advertises $300 VIP. I couldn't find any reviews and can't always search names with only 3 letters. Has anyone seen her? What's the menu / service for 3 roses? How would you rate her looks? Is she Latina, Caucasian, Asian. Or? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/06543...4-a956973f8b90
-
08-26-22 11:21 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 208Donna. Gilf
I have noticed Donna's ads. Is she a HJ-only provider, or might there be more on the menu?
Originally Posted by Malo
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 22:39 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 158Agree
I don't do massages much, except for a real spa. I always take my SBs to a couples massage whether on vacation or local (Pendry). Young 20's are visually appealing. ,but I do agree late 20's performance in bed is way way wayyy better. Don't get me wrong. I've had a lot of successful super hot babies on the sugar bowl and for me that's my thing. I TOFTT because I do miss the thrill of the hunt from my early mongering days. I think I figured out what works for me on the sugar bowl and I stuck with that formula.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:05 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 108Wow! Really?
Originally Posted by Rainloverr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





