The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 751 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurd  [View Original Post]
    Whatsup all.

    Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.
    Suggest you search for my posts on this. The card is very specific.

  2. #6992

    Vanilla Card

    Whatsup all.

    Back in the game after a year hiatus. Last year I was able to use a vanilla visa gift card and register the zip code via phone and everything went smoothly. This time it appears they no longer let you set a zip code, only a "pin" (which isn't used by SA). I tried my first card 4 times and unfortunately learned that after 4 tries your card gets perma blocked. So, I went and switched out with a new one. I read that you might was to wait 4 hours or so, so I did and just tried. Got declined again. I'm going to wait a whole day until tomorrow and try again (try #2). Apparently it might take up to 24 hrs for it to actually propogate through their systems. But has anyone used one of these Vanilla cards RECENTLY? Maybe there are some recent changes where they don't work anymore. I also notice that all the cards say that they only work in the US and not internationally. I don't remember if that was the case a year ago when it worked for me, but I've seen people saying it only works for international cards. But people swear by Vanilla still working so I want to get an update on what everyone else is doing. Thanks fellow degenerates.

  3. #6991

    I mean. Share the wealth?

    I mean. Share the wealth!

    I'm based out of LAX and could use a friend now and again!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nothing wrong with choco babies. Like I said my preference are young blonde blue eyed girls. Often college freshmen who rather hit the booze than hit the books. Example below. I banged one of these girls. Guess which one LOL.

    However, also had my share of brown and black sugar. If chocolate babies are your thing, whether by budget or racial preference, my experience is plenty of available Latina and AA SB in the $ or $$ range in LA. My target rich environment is the Inglewood, Southgate, and Lynwood areas.

    Example is one of my current rotation below, let's call her "Mia". Light skinned chick, single mom, lives with parents, baby daddy nowhere to be found. Very pretty face, nice tits still lactating a bit, has a bit of left over baby belly. Everything bare, she on BC. Got that kung fu grip pussy. My FC usually a hotel on Century Blvd as I fly in and out of LAX constantly. Mia in the 100-200 ppm dates, CIP finish. Won't swallow my cum though.

  4. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    Another one of my superstitions. Never message a girl with a septum ring.

  5. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I am mostly in this category, simply because I have a very light wallet.

    This also explain why a lot of my babies are chocolate.
    Nothing wrong with choco babies. Like I said my preference are young blonde blue eyed girls. Often college freshmen who rather hit the booze than hit the books. Example below. I banged one of these girls. Guess which one LOL.

    However, also had my share of brown and black sugar. If chocolate babies are your thing, whether by budget or racial preference, my experience is plenty of available Latina and AA SB in the $ or $$ range in LA. My target rich environment is the Inglewood, Southgate, and Lynwood areas.

    Example is one of my current rotation below, let's call her "Mia". Light skinned chick, single mom, lives with parents, baby daddy nowhere to be found. Very pretty face, nice tits still lactating a bit, has a bit of left over baby belly. Everything bare, she on BC. Got that kung fu grip pussy. My FC usually a hotel on Century Blvd as I fly in and out of LAX constantly. Mia in the 100-200 ppm dates, CIP finish. Won't swallow my cum though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 28AF8CE8-0529-4F04-9AF1-B4C662B84303.jpg‎   9E0DD3AC-D28A-4EC0-9917-B3912E1E75C2.jpg‎   75DF4859-FE76-4625-82F4-5350C1E512DF.jpg‎   4EBE2066-4AB1-4517-A607-7B49182EAA50.jpg‎   79B4BC6E-D678-4157-97B9-87A3EC268CC9.jpg‎  

    79F66615-53DF-4BAF-8B6A-9726C1309868.jpg‎   538B6393-ACDB-49DE-833A-E70E8D6CD9A4.jpg‎  

  6. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    She just contacted me yesterday, thanks for the head's up.

  7. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    This pictures like a carton.

  8. #6986

    Alexis. Be careful w / this one

    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E14D385C-8DCB-4C5E-9F4A-09B7B371D6FC.jpg‎  

  9. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.
    If you have been out there a while and seen dozens if not 100's of girls, you will get the occasional freebie or pay substantially less than a girls going rate. Just the perks of the game. If you are new and on any kind of a budget don't get discouraged by the GPS girls. Just hit up a crazy number of girls. Depending on a variety of factors you will get what you want for less, you just have to have some patience and be ready to jump when the iron is hot. I can't tell you how many $ girls I only saw once (or twice)(or 10 times) just because I was in the right place at the right time. And then poof they just disappeared (or I got bored).

  10. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).

    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).

    $.5 - now you need some real game and the patience to apply it.

    $ - can still be had but far and in between. Must be charming / drop your standards / cast a wide net.

    Under $ - you have regulars you have known for years. More of a GF type arrangement.

    Your overall looks, age and personality are a factor. Also your time / money management. Adjust fees up or down accordingly.
    With close to 7 years experience with Seeking / SA I agree.

    My highest was 7 and she was absolutely perfect and allowed me to do anything.

    Typically up to 5 for anything else. It is never ending. I join for a few months, load up on prospects and fuck away. More than I can keep up with.

    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.

    If you have 3-4 for a girl, sign up for SA, grab 10 numbers, and have a rotation.

    I have 1 girl for over 5 years now.

  11. #6983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).
    I am mostly in this category, simply because I have a very light wallet.

    This also explain why a lot of my babies are chocolate.

  12. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).
    I be in this group. Mostly hot young blonde chicks 18-20 years old.

    Someday I be posting my own SB conquests over the years with pics of course. Maybe.

  13. #6981
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).

    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).

    $.5 - now you need some real game and the patience to apply it.

    $ - can still be had but far and in between. Must be charming / drop your standards / cast a wide net.

    Under $ - you have regulars you have known for years. More of a GF type arrangement.

    Your overall looks, age and personality are a factor. Also your time / money management. Adjust fees up or down accordingly.

  14. #6980

    Picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.

    Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.
    Can you post a picture?

  15. #6979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1030
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Spoiled Brat or any version of that is a great one too, LOL. "Oh, I really want to spend my time with some entitled 20 year old. Who is snarky and ungrateful. " What are these girls thinking?
    LOL That's a good one too. My last pet peeve is what's up with big / fat girls calling themselves curvy? When putting that as part of the filter search you get these big girls sometimes. Be honest and put yourself as a few extra pounds or full / overweight. Juicy rolls on top of juicy rolls or just one big block shape is not curvy. Curvy is classic coke bottle shape / voluptuous and you have to be slim in the middle. And preferably not big slim in the middle but that perfect ratio of 36-24-36 with hopefully nice cups on top. I'm mostly a booty guy, not a huge booty. A nice booty is about shape not size. I also appreciate nice tits but if they're smaller that's fine. I appreciate natural tits more than big fake ones. I like my ladies slim to curvy with a sweet ass on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape