Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49791

    Checked out new store called Ings

    Massage in Roswell. The interior is fresh, neatly designed. Spoke with a 50-ish Chinese lady sitting on the nice couch at the lobby and I asked which girls are available.

    She's the only one working there, doing the massage and she's probably the owner too.

    I left soon since I have zero desire to be massaged by her. But I wish all AMPs are as neat and fresh as this one.

  2. #49790
    Quote Originally Posted by BrassMan73  [View Original Post]
    Tried to schedule with LKATL and got hit with the old familiar "we don't see Black men. " Can anyone recommend a place with younger Asian women who want GREEN money?
    LK is pretty much the only game in town when it come to younger.

  3. #49789

    Disappointment

    Tried to schedule with LKATL and got hit with the old familiar "we don't see Black men. " Can anyone recommend a place with younger Asian women who want GREEN money?

  4. #49788

    V Massage

    Was driving by and saw massage sign, didn't know was there. So I pull in, and figured what the heck. Met by good lookin' lady - "Katy" - I quit trying to guess their age -and ask for hour massage. Led to room as was told to take all my clothes off. She finished with a previous client, and returned. I requested medium pressure to start. 7/10 for massage. Once on the legs, good teasing started. Even lifted up for some "milking". On the flip good roaming out and under. Good technique, and junior responded accordingly. Overall a good time, will probably repeat. Damage $. 40.

  5. #49787

    Wa Wa spa

    Took a minute to swing by Wa wa spa and again not disappointed. Heading into the room and was greeted by Bebe. Little chit chat and she said she was from Dallas tx. Check RM and looks like she been here back in the day. Don't know if this is rotation but definitely worth a visit.

    Beautiful girl about 5' nice b's, took me to TS which was kinda rushed but still filled with tease. Heading to the room, left my tip out and seem is wasn't enough. Asked 2. 4 FS.

    NO way, wound up at 2. Massage was (yeah) no massage, right into it. B2 b, BBBJ and tate lick, DATY, CBJ to CFS. Mish, Dog, CG. Totally worth the. 6 house and 2. Tip.

    Although I paid for 45-1 hr. I didn't keep track of time but noticed I was OTD in just over 30.

  6. #49786
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A couple of her more popular girls have fled to other joints in the vicinity.
    Seem like lot of changes happening in AMP landscape. Has it always been thus?

  7. #49785
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffInnAtlanta  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean DDS Health Spa. I text with a Chinese girl that I met there. She said she was moved to Acworth. She did not seem to like it, and she did not think she would be back.
    The sign actually says "DS Massage" and "Health Hall" underneath it.

  8. #49784

    Mandy at Sunny Massage. Dunwoody

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker0825  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine was closed down?
    I called BS on this. Mandy is massage only, no extras. Always has been and I would bet always will be. Not sure why anyone would post otherwise because all it does is set up others for failure.

  9. #49783

    DDS Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardCritic  [View Original Post]
    DS Health Spa
    I think you mean DDS Health Spa. I text with a Chinese girl that I met there. She said she was moved to Acworth. She did not seem to like it, and she did not think she would be back.

  10. #49782
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, as I wouldn't mind visiting one of her girls that's open minded at a shop that isn't as high profile as Samantha's stores are.
    Not sure if I would consider her stores as high profile. Only Sunshine and Well Being seem to come anywhere close to high profile category, if at all. But I have always been guaranteed a good time no matter which one it is unless I run into one of the crazier ones in there.

  11. #49781

    Sunny Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Massage. Dunwoody - I saw Candy or Mandy, not sure which one it was but it's an "andy". The is thin with short hair, mid-thirties, plain looking. Provides a decent massage with HJ. Didn't care to try my luck for UTC or MT.
    Is this the Sunny Massage on Winters Chapel? And the same Mandy that can be found on MassageAnywhere under TLCMassage15?

  12. #49780
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, as I wouldn't mind visiting one of her girls that's open minded at a shop that isn't as high profile as Samantha's stores are.
    Sent you a PM.

  13. #49779

    Other joints

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    A couple of her more popular girls have fled to other joints in the vicinity.
    Interesting, as I wouldn't mind visiting one of her girls that's open minded at a shop that isn't as high profile as Samantha's stores are.

  14. #49778
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Samantha will hire any girl that will make her money, sadly that means at any given time the staff could be Hispanic or Asian or a mix of both. The rates she was asking though is insane. Samantha's girls don't give good massages anyways, so if I want the "ending" only could get that at a Hispanic apartment for half the price.
    A couple of her more popular girls have fled to other joints in the vicinity.

  15. #49777

    Samantha's joints

    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    Looks like DS Health Spa next to the Home Depot on Shallowford has been taken over by a bunch of Columbians. I went there a couple of times in the last few weeks after a long hiatus. First time, got taken care of by Stephanie. She is on the short and pudgy side and only speaks Spanish. But she did provide a surprisingly decent massage with good use of her hands and ample oil all over. On the flip, provided UTC up top and OTC down below before getting the job done. . 5 $/. 6 $ out the door.

    Came back in a few days and this time there were 2 more girls waiting up front. This time went for the younger one who looked cute but was also on the plus size side. Again, she only spoke Spanish and communications were a big problem. The massage was ok. On the flip, she asked for $$ for a CBBJ and that got me laughing. Who did she think she was? Samantha? She kept saying she was only 22 years old. I countered with my offer which she declined. Then she wanted $. For good ole regular HJ and that cracked me up as well. While getting back to finish the massage, she left the room and I figured she was done by then. As I was getting up, she comes back in and asks for. 8 $. I said no thanks and left with. 5 $/. 2 $ out the door.
    Samantha will hire any girl that will make her money, sadly that means at any given time the staff could be Hispanic or Asian or a mix of both. The rates she was asking though is insane. Samantha's girls don't give good massages anyways, so if I want the "ending" only could get that at a Hispanic apartment for half the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape