The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 516 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    Roland:

    I have daty with all WGs.

    Brazil.

    Christy.

    Laylani the old 1 from Synn & rhino.

    No need to pay for 5 beans.

    I made Makayla Queef in the VIP too. Along with Jada. Jada.
    Is Christy the rocker girl. Shaved side head lots of tats? I got a lap with her she quoted 5 $$ for BJ sometime last year, a little out my budget. Haven't seen her since. Would be up for daty.

  2. #3489

    Synn

    Anyone know mismo menu.

  3. #3488

    Sky Paradise

    I arrived around 11 at paradise just to see if there was any talent. (it was slim pickings). A few dancers approached but nothing to appealing. Then I saw "Sky" approaching. She sat down on my lap good communication skills, then asked if I wanted a dance. I declined, said I was looking for a VIP. She went on asking if I've been on "bonedin" told her I wasn't looking for anything extra but lets see how it goes. We went to pay for the VIP and she tried to say it was "160" for a 15 min VIP. (Mind you it was 1/2 off vips this day) I corrected her, paid, and went to the VIP while she freshened up. She came in as the song started. Good lap got naked instantly, let my hands wander freely. As did hers but I told her earlier not looking for anything extra. Needless to say will probably return for some VIP fun. Butt and bolt ons are a little much but manageable. Not much talent here.

  4. #3487

    Synn

    Who is one to go for FS at Synn tonight? Heading over soon! Any recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigBeef  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you that's how most girls make their money doing FS with anal if their down for that in the VIP very very few won't do FS I guess they don't need that extra cash if their newbies some catch on quick some don't or won't at all.

  5. #3486

    Synn, Paradise or Rhino

    Best lady to go after at each Club tonight? Any recommendations? Or the best out of all 3?

  6. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?
    Suki now she had a bangin body along with some GPS.

    Andrea is another looker now that her tits got fixed.

    Also Laylani and Doja look to have potential Good customer service skillz in the VIP.

    Candy from COI 🦏 is good stuff 👌127997;.

  7. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson. . . .
    Recognizing one's limits is smart. Realizing I blew my budget in the heat of passion ruins the memories of fun I had. I always take just the cash I'm ready to spend, & never use cards or ATM. And I keep a running total by month, so I can keep track.

    Paradise & Eco are pretty close in provider quality (mostly thick Latinas), with the LMP more "down to business" & less annoyances (so long as you're not on the buzzer for hours waiting for the "it" girls like Apple). And unlike most MPs, they'll usually give you a line-up so you can pick your poison. But I like skinny girls best, so my urges are best satisfied elsewhere.

  8. #3483

    Catches attention

    I've Never danced with them but here is my Kaitlyn.

    Alyssa.

    Suki (when she was at Synn).

    Bella.

    Roxxxy.

    Alex.

    Jada (been there done that).

    Paris (been there done that).

    Kristella (been there done that, but haven't seen her since July 4th at the club or maybe a bit before that). Retired?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  9. #3482

    Tara

    Destroy her, meaning?

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  10. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel or rates for Tara at Synn? A bit thick but she looks playful.
    She's just a new girl, maybe we shouldn't aim to destroy her.

  11. #3480
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Khalifa. Major GPS / Lunatic $$.

    Doja. Don't know.
    I personally (SYNN IND.) think Kalifa is really beautiful and Duthcess and ROSETTA, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? WHO CATCHES YOUR EYES AT THES CLUBS.

  12. #3479

    Strip Club Break

    Synn, Sp Rhino, and sister clubs of Synn -Sahara, Imperial_ no matter how you lay it out, those clubs are too expensive _ $20 to enter,$10 dollar drinks, Waitress bugging you to buy a drink, a line to VIP A $400+ dancer of choice, screw all that _ I'll just stick with Paradise draw of luck. Or hit a Massage Parlor Like Eco in Carson, . . . .

  13. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.
    Thanks for the answers. I don't really care about hearing others go at it. A weird conversation could be distracting I guess but if the girl is doing her job right I probably won't notice until I'm done.

  14. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    I've been starting to go to SR a lot more after being mostly a Synn guy for a long time. The VIP structure at SRCOI raises an obvious question. Is there a difference between the $140 curtained VIPs and the $220 rooms in terms of getting extras? To me there's plenty of privacy behind the curtains but the girls (or the club) might disagree. Especially on a Thursday when they're the same amount of time I don't see the reason to go for the rooms unless that's what it takes to get your dick sucked.
    More room & less ambient noise / disruption is the only difference I've had, same extras available in both.

    I've heard some weird shit from adjacent curtained areas in various clubs over the years. I kind of like hearing the sex sounds, but some of the conversations overheard are LOL.

  15. #3476

    Dutchess

    If Dutchess is good for VIP now, definitely have to check her out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape