Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 26413
-
08-28-22 16:46 #18268Senior Member

Posts: 79Reporting a reflection of reality
As of late I have been contemplating this hobby and the sources of information that leads to my decision making. I so rarely see any reports celebrating a good provider. To a large extent, this coincides very well with my personal experience when I venture out with very little recon data. A fair majority of the time I am going to be disappointed when the door opens up. And as of late, I've learned to turn and walk away. Though initially I was met with a bunch of name calling or threats, I've learned handing them 20 pacifies them, when combined with as kind of words as I can muster.
I find the reports on this page immensely valuable, but primarily in the sense that it tells me who to avoid. So rarely do I see positive reports. Maybe this reflects our market and the talent available. However, I also wonder to what extent it also represents our selfishness. Do we as mongers reason to ourselves that if we share positive reviews, then more people will contact them, thus making them less available? Or should we as a community reward quality and help the good ones gain more clients with less effort by promoting our few gems?
While I am on my soapbox, I also wish we could do a better job in our reporting. I get when they are nasty it doesn't take much to convey the message. However often times the reports are so cryptic that I have no idea what I am supposed to take away. Plus we all have such diverse interests that more detail would be extremely helpful. I point to my mentor in this hobby. He is nearly 2 decades older than me. I love the young spinner. On the other hand, my mentor always tells me when he encounters the young spinner that it makes him feel lecherous. He admits the girls are hot, but enjoys the more experienced women. In part this means when we are reporting, including our preferences are an important part of accurate reporting. Part of my problem may be that my mentor friend is retiring and moving down south (where this hobby is much more fun) and so I'm hoping that maybe I could appeal to this community to think a little more of our reporting practices. Again, I am thankful for everything that is shared, but believe this hobby could be better for all if we stepped up our reporting game.
-
08-28-22 16:11 #18267Senior Member

Posts: 641No thankyou
I'm not in the slightest bit interested. The thought of it actually causes my dick to invert and my nuts to shrivel. Right now I could probably be mistaken for Ken Jeong in his "Hangover" nude scene. Different strokes for different folks. It would totally suck if every man on earth was attracted to the same woman, likely, Sarah Banks before the boob job. So if its your thing, giddit.
Originally Posted by LongAndCurved9
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 14:29 #18266Regular Member

Posts: 10Curious, I called. Friendly. Willing to do anything accept anal. Asked if she could drink my piss first, and then cum. She was willing, said she could dt 11 in. Never checked it out tho.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:24 #18265Senior Member

Posts: 75RE: I'd be interested in the first too
Is she texting from a 'Phone Booth' WTF Lying slo**s.
Originally Posted by MelterMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:04 #18264Senior Member

Posts: 79I'd be interested in the first too. I've asked for pictures and all she sends are the same filtered images in her add. When I explicitly ask her to snap a selfie today, I get the "sorry my phone is broke". If she did look like her images I would most definitely partake.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 10:21 #18263Senior Member

Posts: 299Anyone
Anyone have some experience with this little honey?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/881793274716
-
08-26-22 15:26 #18262Senior Member

Posts: 656Second girl is Gina
Heavy user. She stays near Basilica. Missing some teeth. I gave her 20 backs and went back to the car after I saw the needle marks and bruises.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 15:10 #18261Senior Member

Posts: 62Summer
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...5/054890583556
Met this girl about a week ago. Called herself summer.
1. Nice and friendly enough.
2. Pretty face.
3. Pretty good teeth.
4. Severe terrible baby damage.
5. Bruised and drug marks all over her body.
6. Lackluster performance.
7.
-
08-26-22 13:20 #18260Senior Member

Posts: 812Servite Dr
The first girl was the first to advertise that she was next to the woods on Servite Dr. Others like Molly and Reese followed.
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 12:07 #18259Senior Member

Posts: 253Avoid Avoid Avoid
You want to avoid unnecessary drama, avoid this one. Do a search on Kit or Kelly, you'll learn everything you need to know. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 11:49 #18258Senior Member

Posts: 299[Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.
Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.
Thanks!
-
08-26-22 10:45 #18257Senior Member

Posts: 75First one
I believe she's ripped off guys here.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 08:52 #18256Senior Member

Posts: 639Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 08:38 #18255Senior Member

Posts: 819Info
The second girl is Gia / Gina. She is real. She lives in a crap area around 6th and Arthur. I've never been inside her place, but there are reports describing it as a dump. You can sometimes find her working the street on G. She always seems to get a bit desperate near the end of the month and starts posting ads. Don't give her the asking rate. You can get her down to no more than $50 for a car date or take her to a notel. She is actually a pretty nice girl. She is cute despite the usual messed up grill.
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 23:32 #18254Regular Member

Posts: 10Jail. Felony drug charges.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





