Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 544 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 44 444 494 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 594 644 1044 1544 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18268

    Reporting a reflection of reality

    As of late I have been contemplating this hobby and the sources of information that leads to my decision making. I so rarely see any reports celebrating a good provider. To a large extent, this coincides very well with my personal experience when I venture out with very little recon data. A fair majority of the time I am going to be disappointed when the door opens up. And as of late, I've learned to turn and walk away. Though initially I was met with a bunch of name calling or threats, I've learned handing them 20 pacifies them, when combined with as kind of words as I can muster.

    I find the reports on this page immensely valuable, but primarily in the sense that it tells me who to avoid. So rarely do I see positive reports. Maybe this reflects our market and the talent available. However, I also wonder to what extent it also represents our selfishness. Do we as mongers reason to ourselves that if we share positive reviews, then more people will contact them, thus making them less available? Or should we as a community reward quality and help the good ones gain more clients with less effort by promoting our few gems?

    While I am on my soapbox, I also wish we could do a better job in our reporting. I get when they are nasty it doesn't take much to convey the message. However often times the reports are so cryptic that I have no idea what I am supposed to take away. Plus we all have such diverse interests that more detail would be extremely helpful. I point to my mentor in this hobby. He is nearly 2 decades older than me. I love the young spinner. On the other hand, my mentor always tells me when he encounters the young spinner that it makes him feel lecherous. He admits the girls are hot, but enjoys the more experienced women. In part this means when we are reporting, including our preferences are an important part of accurate reporting. Part of my problem may be that my mentor friend is retiring and moving down south (where this hobby is much more fun) and so I'm hoping that maybe I could appeal to this community to think a little more of our reporting practices. Again, I am thankful for everything that is shared, but believe this hobby could be better for all if we stepped up our reporting game.

  2. #18267

    No thankyou

    Quote Originally Posted by LongAndCurved9  [View Original Post]
    Curious, I called. Friendly. Willing to do anything accept anal. Asked if she could drink my piss first, and then cum. She was willing, said she could dt 11 in. Never checked it out tho.
    I'm not in the slightest bit interested. The thought of it actually causes my dick to invert and my nuts to shrivel. Right now I could probably be mistaken for Ken Jeong in his "Hangover" nude scene. Different strokes for different folks. It would totally suck if every man on earth was attracted to the same woman, likely, Sarah Banks before the boob job. So if its your thing, giddit.

  3. #18266
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    I'd rather be a eunuch.
    Curious, I called. Friendly. Willing to do anything accept anal. Asked if she could drink my piss first, and then cum. She was willing, said she could dt 11 in. Never checked it out tho.

  4. #18265

    RE: I'd be interested in the first too

    Is she texting from a 'Phone Booth' WTF Lying slo**s.

    Quote Originally Posted by MelterMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in the first too. I've asked for pictures and all she sends are the same filtered images in her add. When I explicitly ask her to snap a selfie today, I get the "sorry my phone is broke". If she did look like her images I would most definitely partake.

  5. #18264
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    The first girl was the first to advertise that she was next to the woods on Servite Dr. Others like Molly and Reese followed.
    I'd be interested in the first too. I've asked for pictures and all she sends are the same filtered images in her add. When I explicitly ask her to snap a selfie today, I get the "sorry my phone is broke". If she did look like her images I would most definitely partake.

  6. #18263

    Anyone

    Anyone have some experience with this little honey?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/881793274716

  7. #18262

    Second girl is Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    The first girl was the first to advertise that she was next to the woods on Servite Dr. Others like Molly and Reese followed.
    Heavy user. She stays near Basilica. Missing some teeth. I gave her 20 backs and went back to the car after I saw the needle marks and bruises.

  8. #18261

    Summer

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...5/054890583556

    Met this girl about a week ago. Called herself summer.

    1. Nice and friendly enough.

    2. Pretty face.

    3. Pretty good teeth.

    4. Severe terrible baby damage.

    5. Bruised and drug marks all over her body.

    6. Lackluster performance.

    7.

  9. #18260

    Servite Dr

    Quote Originally Posted by Firemanz71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these? I've tried searching and not much came up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/523361635661

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/110927569096
    The first girl was the first to advertise that she was next to the woods on Servite Dr. Others like Molly and Reese followed.

  10. #18259

    Avoid Avoid Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw this lady. She said her name was Kitt but I swear that a previous post called her Kelly. Anybody got the story on this one? Addiction or just poor life choices? I didn't get any sob stories or texts after asking for money.

    Visit was a little weird but pretty good. Place seemed safe enough and not in a terrible neighborhood or sketchy motel. Thicker MILF body with a nice rack. Got her worked up and she just jammed it in. Allowed CIP with no upcharge. Not sure if greek is on the menu or not. Overall respectable if you want a late 30's MILF. Price / service wise, I could see myself seeing her again. However, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary drama.
    You want to avoid unnecessary drama, avoid this one. Do a search on Kit or Kelly, you'll learn everything you need to know. You're welcome.

  11. #18258
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  12. #18257

    First one

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    The second girl is Gia / Gina. She is real. She lives in a crap area around 6th and Arthur. I've never been inside her place, but there are reports describing it as a dump. You can sometimes find her working the street on G. She always seems to get a bit desperate near the end of the month and starts posting ads. Don't give her the asking rate. You can get her down to no more than $50 for a car date or take her to a notel. She is actually a pretty nice girl. She is cute despite the usual messed up grill.
    I believe she's ripped off guys here.

  13. #18256
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    She's on a state sponsored vacation. Was taken in a week ago and transferred up to marathon county. For the usual that these girls get caught up for.
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

  14. #18255

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Firemanz71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these? I've tried searching and not much came up.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/523361635661

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/110927569096
    The second girl is Gia / Gina. She is real. She lives in a crap area around 6th and Arthur. I've never been inside her place, but there are reports describing it as a dump. You can sometimes find her working the street on G. She always seems to get a bit desperate near the end of the month and starts posting ads. Don't give her the asking rate. You can get her down to no more than $50 for a car date or take her to a notel. She is actually a pretty nice girl. She is cute despite the usual messed up grill.

  15. #18254
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Since the subject of STD's been brought up, any word from / about Barbie? Only Milwaukee girl that will take my money.
    Jail. Felony drug charges.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape