Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 1736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26319
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    The pic in the red top has been in her fb page for at least seven years.
    LOL. I believe you.

  2. #26318

    Well that's her but

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She sent these today.
    The pic in the red top has been in her fb page for at least seven years.

  3. #26317
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She sent these today.
    The face pic is definitely old or heavily HEAVILY filtered. The pussy pics are recent because of the pool table she sitting on.

    The asking to buy cigarettes or run to the store is her default wh*re game tactic of making you wait while she finishes up with an appt she squeezed in before you.

  4. #26316

    Any info

    I'm new to the board and I'm curious if anyone has had any recent luck with this one.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...-only/49013058

  5. #26315

    Lol

    All right Cowboy I'll be the honest broker here. I sampled it a couple of weeks ago and just didn't tell anyone, LOL!

    Pricing is correct, she's off Chamberlayne Ave at a notel. This particular GiGi I'm speaking of is more like a GILF than MILF! However, it aims to please, gave a good BBBJ, and the main event was good.

    Her body is mid 50's with a little sag, and she's not thick or bbw but definitely slender with a few wrinkles. I'll repeat, but my only issue is the MFs knocking on the door for cigarettes every once in a while, which didn't happen until after I busted (Y'all know I hate that s* Try her out and report back to the fellas!

    FF out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anybody sampled quoted me 60 for 30 minutes.

  6. #26314

    Foxy

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She sent these today.
    The pics are definitely outdated unless she did some drastic makeover in last three months. That was when I had a visit and posted review. If looks are important then she is not the one you want to dream. Her skills are top notch and work hard to satisfy with lot of menu options. I never had any bad experience with her during my only one visit, but had to spend some time waiting outside and she requested me to buy and iced tea and smoke from a gas station nearby.

  7. #26313

    Gigi the older one

    Anybody sampled quoted me 60 for 30 minutes.

  8. #26312

    She looks no where close to that these days

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    She sent these today.
    I saw her a couple of months back, those pics are at least a few years old.

  9. #26311

    Kayla

    As why'all know I'm new to this hobby so I had to see what's all the fuss was about Kayla. I was kinda thrown off by the few posts that said Nyla's mom LOL. I didn't know who the hell Nyla was until I met Kayla and asked her. Anyways Kayla is located in a nicer hotel off commerce. Room smelled good, no signs of bad habits (if that bothers you), and she's cool as shit. Honestly felt like I could talk to her for hours because we hit it off so well. Started off with a really good BJ! As others have said, she will look you in the eye while performing which is sexy. Glad I went for QV because I did not last long in that tight / wet pussy! She said she's leaving on Monday so be sure to see her. I'm planning on another visit before she leaves. Her menu is open and her rates are very reasonable and I love a sexy bbw. I'll definitely try to keep her in the rotation. Be safe.

  10. #26310
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Mixed reviews and some red flags, but now I am curious about what she looks like, any one has pictures or links?
    She sent these today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1661486067533.jpg‎   1661486080585.jpg‎   1661486093570.jpg‎   1661486083486.jpg‎  

  11. #26309

    Raelyn

    Actually I have seen her recently. She currently lives in Newport News but hosts in Williamsburg. Never asked me for a deposit for incall. Met her at corner store and followed to her house. Pictures actually are filtered so doesn't look as good as posted. Nice petite body tho. Has burns on both wrist but says not from suicide attempt but odd. No signs of monkey but stated in past life was. BBJ with CFS. Seemed to be uncomfortable while we had sex. Definitely limited with larger d. Chatted a bit with her. Been in the game for awhile but low volume. Never her up for outcall but seen her twice for in. Doesn't do qv. $250 for half and $350 for whole.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keepitlegit86

  12. #26308

    Foxxy

    Mixed reviews and some red flags, but now I am curious about what she looks like, any one has pictures or links?

  13. #26307

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Post is a scam, note the grammar, use of the word style to describe sex, and no name.
    Yea, I concur, this is a little more than a translation mistake.

    I would just ignore it.

  14. #26306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    I've had a number of requests for Foxxy's digits, and I'll give you the last # I had for her.

    All, please understand one thing from me, the last time I saw her I got robbed.

    I don't know how she is or what she's doing now.

    Good luck and be careful.
    Once a thief always a thief. I got bad vibes a while back when I went to see her. Felt setup so I ditched. Always listen to your spidey senses. Be safe.

  15. #26305

    Kayla

    WOW! Just finished a visit with Kayla. She was very accommodating and the menu is open. Room was clean, no odors. Conversation afterwards was great didn't feel rushed at all. She also vouched for Nyla and Diamond. However she is leaving town on Monday morning. If you like a clean safe provider, hit her up while you can. Skill 10/10, She is tight, hot and wet. I can't wait to repeat.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/232790097993

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape