Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 387 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5803
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4198

    Whisper

    Does anyone know Whisper?

    She was a quiet ebony gal, real chill.

    I tried contacting her but no luck. I was away for a few months and wondering if she switched numbers and I missed it.

    Last number I have is -9412.

    Someone new answers that.

  2. #4197

    Ashleybaby

    Do you have her contact info?

    Jedi69;5441783]Yeah she is still active. I got to enjoy her sweet, super tight and wet pussy and her large firm boobs in Glendale and Ontario a couple months ago. She will never ever return to Hx. You can thank that old hag KandiKat89 for that.

  3. #4196
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

    Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

    I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

    Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

    I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

    Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.
    She gained that much that fast?? Wow. Honestly she was ok for me. I dunno maybe we just didn't vibe.

  4. #4195
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

    The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
    I've been trying to see her but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Little Salena isn't on hx anymore. Account looks to be gone.

  5. #4194
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

    The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
    LittleSelena was fun to bang and very secretly open minded (rawr) but last appt with her awhile back.

    Man, I licked and sucked them hard small nipples and titties than went down south for pink taco Tuesday and and just as I licked the clit.

    The sour stank smell slapped me in the face and said ya want some of this? Hell nah, told her bend over sweetie and let me bang that kitty til it cries.

    Never went back.

  6. #4193

    LittleSelena

    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
    Little Selena is still around and occasionally participates in the gang bang parties.

  7. #4192

    Orange County Department of Health

    The department is doing a good job. The high volume seed dumps are given prioirty and the conscientious ones have already recieved the first or even 2nd monkeypox vaccine.

  8. #4191
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Alexis and her many handles was my secret BBFS cip gal back in the day when she was somewhat skinny. She loved getting banged hard and fast.

    Than many more guys started to see her and the bare was let out of the bag.

    She tried to to the adult scene but it wasn't for her.

    She has record as well and can be shady at times.

    Saw her last year and man she got fat with them Thick Thighs and very round caboose. Man when ya put her face down ass up that moon is large but still can take a dick beating.

    I tried bbfscip with her again and she said No. Possibly some have got it but I was told No baby.
    Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.

    The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A95D5BC-60CC-4DE4-E5D9-861188F610BE_0E665991-B4D6-49AF-9A93-41471EF9594E.jpg‎   1CDDF5F5-D565-16C8-8410-925436551776_9958AFE0-3550-4F98-8273-8B3D32C5C3EA.jpeg‎   4AC4E1D4-D3E8-310F-8A82-ECEFA9428E83_FDC85D6A-6200-48E8-A5E5-92E7611ED1C7.jpeg‎   4B2D8748-693C-29AF-BD9E-F7AFB6B24BAE_E565D8CD-0CAB-496C-BAAA-9802D71D8D7D.jpeg‎  

  9. #4190
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaX  [View Original Post]
    Was? Why is she not anymore? Does she do anal?
    I am usually a "one and done" just so many options on SA.

    Never anal did with her.

  10. #4189
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Was one of my ATF. End of month, they all need rent, hit her up.
    Was? Why is she not anymore? Does she do anal?

  11. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in LA and now she's back.

    No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

    Message on SA, work out your own deal.

    But she for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    Hook us up with dets if you get it.
    I've talked with her before. She's asking for too much. She asked me something like 500-600.

  12. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    Mad props. She's a hottie.
    Was one of my ATF. End of month, they all need rent, hit her up.

  13. #4186

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in LA and now she's back.

    No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

    Message on SA, work out your own deal.

    But she for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    Hook us up with dets if you get it.
    Mad props. She's a hottie.

  14. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Fact you are asking about Carli via PD means you ain't a Hx member.

    Because Hx long time members be knowing her as Alexis, and they be barebacking her since 2015 LOL.

    I be one of the first to rawdog and creampie her, back when she be so skinny. Think 5'10" and 135 lbs. Check her old pics. She don't look like this no more.

    Best dates be the dirt cheap BBBJCIM at her house in the IE. Would stop by, drop my pants, she be sucking every drop of my hot cum and swallow it all. Cheapest I paid I think was 60 bucks.

    I stopped seeing her many years ago because she got big. Last time I saw her Feb 2022 and she be at least 200 lbs. So I creampied her pregnant roomie SunshineLovely instead. Pregnant but still skinny and with a full thick bushy pussy. My type. Filled her up a few times before she left CA.

    Maybe Carli from PD let you bareback her in 2022 but I doubt she be charging her old SweetAlexis44 rates ha! She be always hosting gangbang parties thru Hx. She still has old porn vids online.
    Alexis and her many handles was my secret BBFS cip gal back in the day when she was somewhat skinny. She loved getting banged hard and fast.

    Than many more guys started to see her and the bare was let out of the bag.

    She tried to to the adult scene but it wasn't for her.

    She has record as well and can be shady at times.

    Saw her last year and man she got fat with them Thick Thighs and very round caboose. Man when ya put her face down ass up that moon is large but still can take a dick beating.

    I tried bbfscip with her again and she said No. Possibly some have got it but I was told No baby.

  15. #4184

    For Seeking Members

    Seen her in LA and now she's back.

    No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.

    Message on SA, work out your own deal.

    But she for real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238

    Hook us up with dets if you get it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape