Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 453 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 503 553 953 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 17948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11168

    2 Dudes at the same time

    Trying to set something up with Tara. She is booked up until next week. Getting close to setting something up then she goes dark.

    She talks a big game. No limits. Does it all. She will do 2 dudes at the same time. Double penetration. Likes chicks, BBFS. BB Greek. Only thing she doesn't do is water sports.

    Double penetration with no protection YIKES sounds like a walking Petri dish waiting to happen.

  2. #11167

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/336054132045

    Based on her pics, which are way past flattering, I pulled the trigger on this one. Had to pick her up at her apartment Bldg on Cambridge. Should have been red flag number one. As soon as she got in vehicle it was obvious that the pics in her ad are old. Not nearly as attractive as pics. Red flag number two. But, the little head was in control. Got to my place and she was reluctant to get naked. Said she's self-conscious about the weight she's gained. Red flag number three, but junior was past the point of no return. When she started the BBBJ and LSB I have to admit she did well. Not the best I've had but not the worst either. Figured the view might be better from the other end so proceeded to 69. She's shaved and clean. No oder and sweet. And she was amazingly responsive. She got off three times that way. Put on a cover and had her assume the position for RCG. By then she was dripping wet, but fairly tight. She got another nut, but started getting tired, so had her get on her side with me behind. Couldn't tell if she got another nut, but I got mine. All in all, not the worst I've had, but she'd make two spinners like the girls I like. Considering her looks and weight, IMHO she's over-priced. Will not repeat.
    I've seen her a few times but strictly just for a BBBJ only. I did FS with her the 1st visit and I also find her body awkward looking to say the least. IDK it's just a weird shape with how much taller she is as well. Decent face though, and can't deny she has an above average BBBJ skill set so that'll keep her in my rotation for now.

  3. #11166

    Versailles / Lexington Girl

    Happy birthday Ashdawg!!

  4. #11165

    Little help fellas

    Does anyone on here know of any utr or anyone at all that offers services in the somerset area? Tia anything helps!

  5. #11164

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen Kelsey again last week and nothing really new to ad. She was staying at a nice hotel on the north side of Lexington. Her room was clean with no smoke smell. She was also dressed nice and looking good, in my opinion. For half hour it was all about me and she made me a happy man. I do plan on going back again soon.
    Spot on. Cool as a fan too. Doesn't get any better a++.

  6. #11163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Escort: Jamie (From long ago)

    Good evening guys.

    Do you remember a tall, very thin escort from years ago who went by Jamie? I used to see her when I lived in Lexington. She has been out of the game for quite some time, but she reached out to me tonight and is wanting to get back in touch with some guys that used to see her back then. If you know who I am referring to and you were one of her regulars, PM me and I will give you her new number.

    C6 DM2.

  7. #11162

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are accurate and her skills are pretty good. She has some baby damage and a little flab. She was off the scene for a bit at the grey bar spa LOL. Her posted donations and incorrect though. She no longer does hhr or hr. 120 qv is too high for the quality. If you want hhr, she doubles the qv rate to 240 and that's a joke since she used to do hours for 200. She was an addict, but detoxed in jail. She was clean the last time I saw her. Or didn't appear to be on the fentanyl then. Incall was no-tell on Newtown Pk. Pretty sure she has a AA pimp. That's all the intel I have. Happy hunting!
    240 roses per hour. Just another ho pricing herself out of the market. No doubt the AA pimp's influence. When will these good looking white girls Lear to stay away from those AA pimps. They could do SO much better on their own. Oh well.

  8. #11161

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Hey JB. No, I've not seen this young lady, but like you I thought her pics were TGTBT. And her requested donation is reasonable considering her looks. Such a perfect Barbie look, I was afraid they had been touched up. Seems I recall finding a review on here about her, so you may want to check. If you pull the trigger I'll be looking forward to your review.
    The pictures are accurate and her skills are pretty good. She has some baby damage and a little flab. She was off the scene for a bit at the grey bar spa LOL. Her posted donations and incorrect though. She no longer does hhr or hr. 120 qv is too high for the quality. If you want hhr, she doubles the qv rate to 240 and that's a joke since she used to do hours for 200. She was an addict, but detoxed in jail. She was clean the last time I saw her. Or didn't appear to be on the fentanyl then. Incall was no-tell on Newtown Pk. Pretty sure she has a AA pimp. That's all the intel I have. Happy hunting!

  9. #11160

    C-org

    Anyone has been to those c-org ones recently want to share about it? Think many of those on STG are from the same agent.

  10. #11159

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    How much did it set you back.
    It was one benjiman for half hour.

  11. #11158

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/110901569266

    Has anyone EVER seen this one. She's posted in the past, but she's awfully sexy to be in this game. Just curious because I want to keep cash in her pockets.
    Hey JB. No, I've not seen this young lady, but like you I thought her pics were TGTBT. And her requested donation is reasonable considering her looks. Such a perfect Barbie look, I was afraid they had been touched up. Seems I recall finding a review on here about her, so you may want to check. If you pull the trigger I'll be looking forward to your review.

  12. #11157

    Nikki

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/336054132045

    Based on her pics, which are way past flattering, I pulled the trigger on this one. Had to pick her up at her apartment Bldg on Cambridge. Should have been red flag number one. As soon as she got in vehicle it was obvious that the pics in her ad are old. Not nearly as attractive as pics. Red flag number two. But, the little head was in control. Got to my place and she was reluctant to get naked. Said she's self-conscious about the weight she's gained. Red flag number three, but junior was past the point of no return. When she started the BBBJ and LSB I have to admit she did well. Not the best I've had but not the worst either. Figured the view might be better from the other end so proceeded to 69. She's shaved and clean. No oder and sweet. And she was amazingly responsive. She got off three times that way. Put on a cover and had her assume the position for RCG. By then she was dripping wet, but fairly tight. She got another nut, but started getting tired, so had her get on her side with me behind. Couldn't tell if she got another nut, but I got mine. All in all, not the worst I've had, but she'd make two spinners like the girls I like. Considering her looks and weight, IMHO she's over-priced. Will not repeat.

  13. #11156
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/110901569266

    Has anyone EVER seen this one. She's posted in the past, but she's awfully sexy to be in this game. Just curious because I want to keep cash in her pockets.
    She's real, her pics are flattering of course, but still accurate. Last time I saw her she was strung out, so drug use is no surprise. She is pretty much down for anything, has a very open menu. I saw her in different apartments, in not the best part of town. She is young and said she wasn't going to be in the area long, seems to have disappeared for a while and is now posting again.

  14. #11155

    Kiki TGTBT?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/110901569266

    Has anyone EVER seen this one. She's posted in the past, but she's awfully sexy to be in this game. Just curious because I want to keep cash in her pockets.

  15. #11154

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy72  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one for the second time for a incall at her house. It's a nice place in nice neighborhood in Richmond. She is short and a small BBW but has a good personality and tries to show you a good time. I primarily just go for the greek, which in included in her regular rate of one benjiman for half hour. Biggest drawback for me is she does not allow cim. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/971496271442.
    How much did it set you back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape