Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 41288
-
08-25-22 18:11 #27803Senior Member

Posts: 554I agree. I understand 19 is still young, but she looks REALLY young. I would definitely stay away.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 18:09 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 79[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-25-22 18:02 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 243Mandy
Depends, I liked Mandy the way she was. Now its big, not to my liking, YMMV.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 17:36 #27800Senior Member

Posts: 256I have not seen posts from those guys in forever. Rapidspender.
Originally Posted by DirtyWild66
[View Original Post]
Should be on that list as well.
-
08-25-22 16:47 #27799Senior Member

Posts: 286Wow Old School chiming in
It's been a minute!!
I don't post much anymore but never miss a post.
Anyone know where JaxDog disappeared to? Or Fishguy?
Originally Posted by OldSchool
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 16:07 #27798Senior Member

Posts: 905Why even consider.
A quick Google of the phone number shows it's tied to another provider, probably the one waiting to rob you.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 15:08 #27797Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this one
This scam or sting was run in St. Augustine a few weeks ago. The person will respond that they're available and tell you an age that makes you think about Chris Hanson! Avoid at all costs!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 14:38 #27796Senior Member

Posts: 534How juicy was that ass?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 13:59 #27795Senior Member

Posts: 98Scam or Set-up
I saw this post and it looks like a danger zone to me.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Too young. Too many options. My. 02 is to treat this one as radioactive.
-
08-25-22 13:53 #27794Senior Member

Posts: 919Princess T
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/104574801618
In Yulee. Her pics look very young--too young. Can anyone confirm this is real? I'm not even going to make a tentative text until I get confirmation that a senior member has partaken. I don't need to be put on a watch list.
-
08-25-22 13:26 #27793Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info on this girl?
Has anyone had a dream with this girl, or any info?
-
08-25-22 12:44 #27792Senior Member

Posts: 113Starfish
Not a good time. Starfish seems new.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 12:37 #27791Senior Member

Posts: 243Mandy
I saw her yesterday with emily for a double. Now mandy has gained alot of weight, almost looks pearish in description now. The double was meh. She was alive yesterday LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 12:05 #27790Senior Member

Posts: 99I heard the same from a "candy Man".
Originally Posted by JumboFisher98
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 11:41 #27789Regular Member

Posts: 19Blondie and the other girl
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/796617168102
Any info on Blondie and the other girl, I don't know and couldn't find her name.












Reply With Quote




