Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 1753 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 30801
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19521

    Outcall

    Does anyone know someone reliable and legit for outcalls? No car for the weekend.

  2. #19520

    Scam on this new one

    Hey mongers been around since Mistress Scorpio days and noticed there are a lot of scams on the sites nowadays. Thought I'd have a dream about this one but even after a verification photo and everything, they just kept the deposit and ghosted me. So I guess if there's any girls like this I would love to dream about one.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/768113549459

  3. #19519

    Fuquay

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan123  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested as well, pm me too please, thanks.
    Same! Been looking in the area for a while and so far nothing!

  4. #19518

    Linda. Pretty Latina

    Met up with Linda today, stays by the Wake Forest Rd. Area. Setup was pretty easy, but waited like 15 minutes in the parking lot. Came to the room and almost busted my ass because there was a massive puddle of water on the walk way LOL. Anyways, came to the room, got greeted with a kiss on the cheek. As someone mentioned before, everything is covered and no GFE or anything like that. She doesn't speak much English at all, but uses a translator. She is very pretty and the body is nice. If you want to just bang a young pretty thang, but not much else, this is the one. She's leaving for a little bit but will be back in a few days tho.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/060774132936

  5. #19517

    Yeah. I meet Jane, and she looks like the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that you personally met the girl in these pics?
    Yes. I definitely met her. It would be super weird to post a review of someone I didn't meet.

  6. #19516
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu

    Only asking since I did not see so many Ads in this age bracket even in the good old days of BackPage and CraigsList.
    I take listcrawler posts / reviews with the same amount of salt you should be boiling your pasta in. Always look up the number / name to see other places they've posted. I've definitely met 1 or 2 from listcrawler and associated sites but only after I've verified them through other places.

  7. #19515

    Do these sites have real / legit Ads?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu

    Only asking since I did not see so many Ads in this age bracket even in the good old days of BackPage and CraigsList.

  8. #19514
    Man, why would you steer this poor guy to this woman? LOL.

  9. #19513
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    https://rockingham-nc.skipthegames.c...l/410838071415

    Post says Rockingham, but she is 100% open to coming to Raleigh.

    Communication was easy once she responded. She mentioned getting a lot of spam and having trouble keeping up.

    Post says no time limit. She did have somewhere to be after our session, so she ended up being around about 2 hours.

    She met me at my hotel.

    Had multiple sessions. BBBJ, CFS. She told me no Greek on first meets. Likes having some prep time for it.

    She does outcall only.

    I paid the 400. And for me it was worth it.

    To have someone who was a chill GFE experience, who was as interested in the activity as I was, and who wanted to do it a few times? That was worth it. And to have zero signs of demons or use? Awesome.

    I'm positive she will not do incalls, and she won't take less than $400. But I also think she'd be one of those girls you good pin down for like a whole afternoon if you wanted. It's not gps, she's just offering more than others.

    I'm also pretty sure she's a bunch of dudes manic pixie dream girl fantasy and she should probably be on better sites than stg. But that's her business I guess.
    So you are saying that you personally met the girl in these pics?

  10. #19512

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to add this to the see list, she looks really good.
    I have never seen her, but you would do well to consider the post count you responded to and search Kayleigh / Chrissy for a more complete idea of expectations.

  11. #19511

    Worth the Wait. Jane

    https://rockingham-nc.skipthegames.c...l/410838071415

    Post says Rockingham, but she is 100% open to coming to Raleigh.

    Communication was easy once she responded. She mentioned getting a lot of spam and having trouble keeping up.

    Post says no time limit. She did have somewhere to be after our session, so she ended up being around about 2 hours.

    She met me at my hotel.

    Had multiple sessions. BBBJ, CFS. She told me no Greek on first meets. Likes having some prep time for it.

    She does outcall only.

    I paid the 400. And for me it was worth it.

    To have someone who was a chill GFE experience, who was as interested in the activity as I was, and who wanted to do it a few times? That was worth it. And to have zero signs of demons or use? Awesome.

    I'm positive she will not do incalls, and she won't take less than $400. But I also think she'd be one of those girls you good pin down for like a whole afternoon if you wanted. It's not gps, she's just offering more than others.

    I'm also pretty sure she's a bunch of dudes manic pixie dream girl fantasy and she should probably be on better sites than stg. But that's her business I guess.

  12. #19510

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeySambora  [View Original Post]
    Called her once. She showed up in my neighborhood and parked several doors down on the street. She was wasted and falling down. She was screaming my name and being obnoxious. After her 5th fall whoever was with her picked her up and left.
    I probably would've done the same. She was never drunk the few times I saw her. She seemed to be sober and didn't smell like a brewery. But people and situations change. I've had a few run ins with providers that are barely awake. I nope out of those quickly.

  13. #19509

  14. #19508
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book a trip to Greece.

    Looking for a traveling companion:

    -Not Fat, spinner preferred actually.

    -actually does Greek not just lists it on profile.

    -better is she enjoys it but not required. LOL.

    -not charging a crazy amount for the ticket.

    Easy right? LOL.

    Thanks.
    https://greensboro.skipthegames.com/...y/892717582633

  15. #19507

    Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to have to add this to the see list, she looks really good.
    Let us know how it goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape