Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 26414
-
08-25-22 23:32 #18254Regular Member

Posts: 10Jail. Felony drug charges.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 22:23 #18253Senior Member

Posts: 299She's on a state sponsored vacation. Was taken in a week ago and transferred up to marathon county. For the usual that these girls get caught up for.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 21:38 #18252Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info?
Anyone have any info on these? I've tried searching and not much came up.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...k/523361635661
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/110927569096
-
08-25-22 19:54 #18251Senior Member

Posts: 639Since the subject of STD's been brought up, any word from / about Barbie? Only Milwaukee girl that will take my money.
-
08-25-22 17:35 #18250Senior Member

Posts: 28Looking
Is there any good African American providers out there? Not Macie I have seen her already.
-
08-25-22 17:11 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 733Jenna
Ad mentions $50 deposit. Is that etched in stone?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 13:41 #18248Senior Member

Posts: 80Pimp in parking lot
I went to her motel on Ryan road. Was about to go in until I saw a black dude checking the motel doors. I decided not to go in.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 11:40 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 641Well, you heard it from me, Larry, my brother Darryl and my other brother Darryl. Now that you got it from Dr Bob Newhart it will sink in a little.
Originally Posted by DarkHalf
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 10:50 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 221Stigmas.
Although I won't condone BB, I will agree with a lot of what you said. I know someone with herp and they been banging their partner BB for years and their partner still tests negative to this day (I get the inside scoop due to a few reasons I care not to share here). Viruses actually need a good host, and time to setup camp, before you're 'infected' (when they start replicating themselves). You come into contact with many viruses, and bacteria, from day-to-day that don't get the proper time, and conditions, to stay alive long enough to make home in you. There are things you can do to help prevent a virus from settling in and preventing bacteria from using your junk as a petri dish; Note: I have credentials I won't be sharing here, and research citations I also won't be sharing, so you're welcome to take my words with a truck load of salt if you wish (do your own research at the very least):
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
- Urinating as soon as possible and do a forceful push; flush that shit LOL. most providers will let you use their bathroom take advantage of that opportunity. The purpose is to flush stuff off the mucus membranes (the soft tissue inside the hole of your tool).
- washing up with something that kills lots of stuff asap; - antibacterial soap is nice, - sanitizer might be harsh on the nethers but you'll recover, - hibiclens works well on all sorts of stuff just don't put it inside your johnson as it's external only. - Stay away from CaviCide, that shit will give you cancer.
- If you can't get into the shower right away, carry some wipes with you and clean your shit as soon as you get into the car.
- Mouthwash RIGHT AWAY; swish it around for a bit, sing a song in your head while you do it if you like. Hell, let it dribble out over your lips a bit while you spit it out. Alcohol based mouthwashes will dry out your mouth, but they do best! Listerine is preferred.
- Cleaning your whole body, not just the areas that touched a fluid; hsv is a skin condition (for example) and is from skin-to-skin contact. You can get it in weird places like your elbow... for you elbow fuckers out there!
- Get tested regularly (there are free places) so you know your status. Hey, people get shit, it happens. If ya get something curable, get it taken care of so the rest of us can stay safe!
None of that is a 100% guarantee mind you but it helps with your odds greatly! If you're going home and sleeping on your pussy soaked crusty dick for the rest of the night then you're not doing yourself any favors. Again, I strongly suggest using a barrier (condoms and dental dams or even some food wrap lol) at the very least but you'll do you!
-
08-25-22 09:34 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 641I have been with her at least 20 times in the last two years and have not had an issue.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:26 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 390I stopped seeing her two years ago after I received my gift from her. It's too bad since she was fun and has a nice body.
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 08:49 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 641Std's
Recently I was with a well known escort several times that had an STD. Lengthy oral and bbcip every time. She eventually told me she believed she had an STD the whole time. A few days later we went to her doctor together. We were both in the office together so there were no secrets. She tested positive. I tested negative. The doctor said "that's impossible". I said "you took the tests". He was dumbfounded. I have gone thru this with other escorts and also my wife, now X. This is what I do to protect myself: after the activity I urinate ASAP. Wash up very good and apply Walgreen's brand antibacterial hand sanitizer everywhere her bodily fluids touched me. And I stay out the ass! I have been 100%BB my whole life. I've been with several women that told me they were infected when we had sex. I get tested often. I have been 100% STD free for 43 years.
-
08-25-22 07:00 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 75RE: Word on the street is
Kinda' like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM8_qLqDNec.
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 05:24 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 72Chocolate
Saw this one 19th and Appleton. Nice body. Good fuck. Tight pussy. 150 CIP.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/133343376301
-
08-25-22 01:39 #18240Regular Member

Posts: 10Satin Silk
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-soon/49078995
I met Satin Silk at her 2-star incall hotel. Her pictures are accurate. Cuter and slightly more youthful (I know, this never happens) than her pictures. Large and gorgeous boobs, beautiful and fresh peach. She is easy to talk to. Seems genuine and giggles a lot. I showered and we talked for a few minutes to break the ice. In my dream activities included breast worship, CBJ, FOV, DATY, MPCFS to completion. Minimal IOP. Multiple pops allowed. With here banging body and sweet personality I will see her again and continue building rapport. I'm keen to partake in her "bumper parking. " I didn't expect GFE based on past reviews (accurate) but I hoped for something closer to PSE (wishful thinking).









Reply With Quote




