Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 26414
-
08-25-22 00:09 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw this little spinner
Had a itch for someone new and came across this little spinner on megapersonals. Communication was good. She requires a face pic and is easy to set up with. Her prices are firm. I went with a qv for 160. Everything went down hill from there. No car so no out call, she can't host so no incall, car date only. She texts non stop while driving out to her. Always asking eta. Get there and if I have a condom. I didn't, so had to go get 1. Come back and she has me waiting for 10 minutes, then had me drive around the block to another address. She got mad because I didn't park where she told me to and I lied about the color of my car. I made her walk to me. She matched the picture in her post and texts. She gets in and right to business. No chit chat, nothing. Her head game was about average. Kitty was shaved and decently wet. Think she enjoyed herself. She has drug issues. But the service was rushed and not very good. I won't repeat.
However, lots of you loved OOJ, and this 1 kinda reminded me of her, so I know you'll say I'm full of it. To each their own, but no tits, way to skinny, over priced ghetto trash is not for me.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/32717627
-
08-24-22 23:18 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 26Saw this little spinner
I had a itch to go see something new and came across this little spinner that was posted on megapersonals. She wasn't all that great. No incall location, doesn't have a car, so can't do outcall, car date only. She was non negotiable on her price, 160 qv. Everything covered and she needed me to provide my own condom. Her head game was about average, her kitty was shaved and decently wet. Think she enjoyed herself more than I did. She is very thin, probably from heavy drug use, but I didn't see any needle marks, dark car.
I don't think she will be around for long.
I wouldn't reply. But I know some of you will love her.
-
08-24-22 20:53 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 639Was interested in the blonde, well, until ad states 220 lbs. Guy can only hope that's for both of them combined lol
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 20:14 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 656What was her hiatus?
Seems like you are better informed than some of us.
Originally Posted by Axel6
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 19:41 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 384His clue was the doctor visit. Not the surprise you want.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 18:41 #18234Senior Member

Posts: 75RE: Save your time and money
She's like the bargain basement "Motel 6" of Slor*s.
Catch her on her crack binge downs (a few times a week) and she can be had for cheap!! Had her down to. 4 for BBBJCIM w / swallow on a "Downturn". Just stay away from "The Clam" that smells like cat food. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 18:25 #18233Senior Member

Posts: 656Save your time and money
Funny smells. She will talk you out if your ears and then you will just refuse yourself. Stay away.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 18:22 #18232Senior Member

Posts: 656Did you catch anything?
What surprise are you talking about.
Originally Posted by Stallis111
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:17 #18231Senior Member

Posts: 80
-
08-24-22 12:45 #18230Senior Member

Posts: 150Wow, good to know. You just saved me alot of trouble. Thanks!
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:41 #18229Senior Member

Posts: 237Another lesson on searching
In order to search a thread, click on the "search thread" text in the upper right hand corner and a white box suddenly appears (like magic). Then use your keyboard and type in the word or words your perverted mind can think up in that white box, then click the "search" button and your results will appear (again, like magic). Have fun and always do a search before asking questions here because often times, the question you are asking has already been answered by a like-minded pervert.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:24 #18228Senior Member

Posts: 641Word on the street is that she is a real mermaid! Actually a "rescue" mermaid from the Cuyahoga river. So polluted it tends to catch fire. So give her a try and report back. Dry suit recommended wetsuits are too permeable, and some sort of deactivated charcoal respiration device if you gag easily from noxious odor.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:06 #18227Senior Member

Posts: 91Mermaid
I agree. I saw her precovid. She's a wacko. Rushed service and a very bad hygiene. That's why she calls herself Mermaid, cause she smells like a fish. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 12:05 #18226Senior Member

Posts: 150Search feature?
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 11:12 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 421Search feature man don't waste your time on her.
Originally Posted by MrHayness
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






