Escort Review: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Submit Review
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5803
-
08-28-22 19:09 #4198Senior Member

Posts: 128Whisper
Does anyone know Whisper?
She was a quiet ebony gal, real chill.
I tried contacting her but no luck. I was away for a few months and wondering if she switched numbers and I missed it.
Last number I have is -9412.
Someone new answers that.
-
08-28-22 18:31 #4197Regular Member

Posts: 7Ashleybaby
Do you have her contact info?
Jedi69;5441783]Yeah she is still active. I got to enjoy her sweet, super tight and wet pussy and her large firm boobs in Glendale and Ontario a couple months ago. She will never ever return to Hx. You can thank that old hag KandiKat89 for that.
-
08-27-22 15:10 #4196Senior Member

Posts: 57She gained that much that fast?? Wow. Honestly she was ok for me. I dunno maybe we just didn't vibe.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 14:44 #4195Senior Member

Posts: 44I've been trying to see her but haven't been able to get a hold of her. Little Salena isn't on hx anymore. Account looks to be gone.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 18:10 #4194Senior Member

Posts: 7266LittleSelena was fun to bang and very secretly open minded (rawr) but last appt with her awhile back.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
Man, I licked and sucked them hard small nipples and titties than went down south for pink taco Tuesday and and just as I licked the clit.
The sour stank smell slapped me in the face and said ya want some of this? Hell nah, told her bend over sweetie and let me bang that kitty til it cries.
Never went back.
-
08-26-22 16:37 #4193Senior Member

Posts: 479LittleSelena
Little Selena is still around and occasionally participates in the gang bang parties.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 12:33 #4192Senior Member

Posts: 2085Orange County Department of Health
The department is doing a good job. The high volume seed dumps are given prioirty and the conscientious ones have already recieved the first or even 2nd monkeypox vaccine.
-
08-26-22 09:42 #4191Senior Member

Posts: 158Alexis can't seem to hang on to partners and roomies. Like you said shady tendencies.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
The hottest roomie and protege' of hers I ever banged was Little Selena when they used to be in Temecula. Skinny, cute face, and huge natural boobs.
-
08-25-22 14:56 #4190Banned Member

Posts: 171I am usually a "one and done" just so many options on SA.
Originally Posted by PersonaX
[View Original Post]
Never anal did with her.
-
08-25-22 13:47 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 145Was? Why is she not anymore? Does she do anal?
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 13:46 #4188Senior Member

Posts: 145I've talked with her before. She's asking for too much. She asked me something like 500-600.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 12:12 #4187Banned Member

Posts: 171Was one of my ATF. End of month, they all need rent, hit her up.
Originally Posted by GuysTT2
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 01:20 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 397Damn
Mad props. She's a hottie.
Originally Posted by WowU812
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 22:41 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 7266Alexis and her many handles was my secret BBFS cip gal back in the day when she was somewhat skinny. She loved getting banged hard and fast.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
Than many more guys started to see her and the bare was let out of the bag.
She tried to to the adult scene but it wasn't for her.
She has record as well and can be shady at times.
Saw her last year and man she got fat with them Thick Thighs and very round caboose. Man when ya put her face down ass up that moon is large but still can take a dick beating.
I tried bbfscip with her again and she said No. Possibly some have got it but I was told No baby.
-
08-24-22 16:37 #4184Banned Member

Posts: 171For Seeking Members
Seen her in LA and now she's back.
No mention of a rubber, super hot and I CIP.
Message on SA, work out your own deal.
But she for real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-77aa0fd74238
Hook us up with dets if you get it.










Reply With Quote






